Ticket Question: Dec 22 Roma (J1897 & Black&White) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Greeetings, I'm new to this great site. I will be in Turin over Christmas break and wanted to attend Juve v Roma match on Dec 22nd. Questions:
a.) I understand that having a membership (J1897 or Black & White) gives you access to pre-sale. Are there a lot of J1897 members? Are most of the premium seats consumed by J1897 members? I'm willing to pay premium for great seats (mid-pitch), but I'm worried that if I don't get J1897 membership, they will all be taken.
b.) Do you need a membership for each ticket or can one member buy 2 tickets?
c.) Is there much to do around the Allianz pre-match besides museum and possible stadium tour? How soon before match would you recommend arriving?

Thanks for your help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Greeetings, I'm new to this great site. I will be in Turin over Christmas break and wanted to attend Juve v Roma match on Dec 22nd. Questions:
a.) I understand that having a membership (J1897 or Black & White) gives you access to pre-sale. Are there a lot of J1897 members? Are most of the premium seats consumed by J1897 members? I'm willing to pay premium for great seats (mid-pitch), but I'm worried that if I don't get J1897 membership, they will all be taken.
b.) Do you need a membership for each ticket or can one member buy 2 tickets?
c.) Is there much to do around the Allianz pre-match besides museum and possible stadium tour? How soon before match would you recommend arriving?

Thanks for your help.
a) Like I posted in some other thread a few days ago: I‘ve always had just the b&w membership (or premium as it was called before) and I always got the tickets I wanted. Also for the big games last 2 seasons like Napoli, derby della mole, CL-final in Cardiff, Barcelona, Tottenham... But yes, tickets are sold very quick fur such matches. I‘d say without a membership you probably won‘t get a ticket, because Roma and because christmas holiday.

b) you can buy up to 4 tickets, but just for people who have the same membership. So I guess your girlfriend needs to get member too.

c) go to the store and spend more money. Museum, well if you like it. Otherwise be there at least 10 minutes before the game. Not that you miss the anthem and everything. (Joke: arrive earlier and drink beer)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is this the first year they had the J1897 membership?
No. And like I've said I got tickets for those matches even with the lower membership.

But who knows what will be after Ronaldo. That's why I made an upgrade to J1897 membership some days ago, because I wanna make sure to get tickets for the same game as you.

OP

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yep. The New Age of CR7 may drastically change the ticket dynamic. The J1897 membership price is pretty steep. I will probably just take my chances with the Black & White. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP MATE.

OP

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
  • Thread Starter #8
    One more thought. Maybe I can wait and see how quickly the tickets go in the Juve v Napoli match on Sept 30th. That's a pretty big match and should give some indication if the J1897's are consuming all of the premium seats. Thoughts? I guess the home opener v Lazio on August 25th will also be a premium match.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    One more thought. Maybe I can wait and see how quickly the tickets go in the Juve v Napoli match on Sept 30th. That's a pretty big match and should give some indication if the J1897's are consuming all of the premium seats. Thoughts? I guess the home opener v Lazio on August 25th will also be a premium match.
    Good idea!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Ok, hope you can get your tickets. YOU'RE WELCOME MATE.
    You know, it's much easier for you when you can get to Turin by car. I've noticed that people have more trouble traveling there than getting tickets. Let's say If I want to fly from my homeland Lithuania, it's much more comfy to go to away matches in Rome or Milan because many smaller countries just don't have direct flights to Turin and it sucks so much. In order to see Juve at home you have to rent a car, have a 2 hour drive from Milan or catch the train. All in all, a lot of tiring shit.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    You know, it's much easier for you when you can get to Turin by car. I've noticed that people have more trouble traveling there than getting tickets. Let's say If I want to fly from my homeland Lithuania, it's much more comfy to go to away matches in Rome or Milan because many smaller countries just don't have direct flights to Turin and it sucks so much. In order to see Juve at home you have to rent a car, have a 2 hour drive from Milan or catch the train. All in all, a lot of tiring shit.
    Yes, thats of course a big plus that I can go by car, but at least Frecciarossa trains are fast as hell.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Travelling there hard? Expensive maybe but not hard even from Finland. I just need to change flight in Holland/Germany/France.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)