[ICC] Real Madrid 3-1 Juventus [August 4th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1451 Post(s)
    I'm actually glad we lost this. Healthy L in my book. We needed someone strong to expose our flaws, especially in midfield, so that our board don't get an idea that we're set because we finished ICC undefeated. We are not. We clearly need CM. It's a friendly after all, who gives a $#@!, it's better to lose now than later on, when matters.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No Ronaldo No Party!

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    I'm actually glad we lost this. Healthy L in my book. We needed someone strong to expose our flaws, especially in midfield, so that our board don't get an idea that we're set because we finished ICC undefeated. We are not. We clearly need CM. It's a friendly after all, who gives a $#@!, it's better to lose now than later on, when matters.
    I really hope Allegri doesn't see Khedira as a starer this season!

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    Sounds like last season, gotta wonder what is wrong with the whole coaching team when they can't make CL hunter team to play any better than 2nd division team.
    Since Max arrived he always had bad first half season with some very weird decisions and then suddenly he performed like the best... He may explain one day why is that
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    You were hyping Benatia to the moon last season dude
    I still like Benatia. I was hyping him way back at Roma too. Anyways, he was great last season.

In form Bonucci is a top 5-10 CB in football for me. So... Bonucci > Benatia, but that doesn't make Benatia $#@!.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    I really hope Allegri doesn't see Khedira as a starer this season!
    He won't be a starter if what Neddo said is true about their shopping spree not being over
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

Cash
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColloRosso View Post
    No Ronaldo No Party!
    We didn't have a single one of our starting/depth forwards in the team. lol

Of course we were going to struggle to create chances without Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzu. Bitches be crazy here.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Midfield is awful, but that was expected. The idea of keeping both Khedira and Marchisio is a no-go. Marchisio should stay as a HG player, but both Khedira and Sturaro must leave.

The real worry is defense though. Benatia is a sub or gone(better option), but Chiello is dropping his levels too. BonBon - Rugani lacks a bite and Barza is hardly a 90 min player anymore. I hope I am completely wrong...

Let us not forget RM were playing with much more youngsters than we were and they killed us. That young keeper they got instead of Napoli - I don't think the need Courtois btw - ADL must be kicking himself. Thats a small relief.
    ADP#10

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    I still like Benatia. I was hyping him way back at Roma too. Anyways, he was great last season.

In form Bonucci is a top 5-10 CB in football for me. So... Bonucci > Benatia, but that doesn't make Benatia $#@!.
    Both have their flaws, Bonucci is good with the ball though

Cash
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Beth have their flaws, Bonucci is good with the ball though

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    Met the team at the hotel after the match.

Max is everything we all think he is with that smile

Marchisio. Classiest player on this team. Pure gentleman.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Met the team at the hotel after the match.

Max is everything we all think he is with that smile

Marchisio. Classiest player on this team. Pure gentleman.
    You got to meet your idol Marchisio?

Good for you bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You got to meet your idol Marchisio?

Good for you bro
    Check phone
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSz View Post
    Perin is gonna take over for alphabet, just a matter of time.

Cancelo is such an upgrade.

We still need another mid. Marchisio and Khedira are useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    We didn't have a single one of our starting/depth forwards in the team. lol

Of course we were going to struggle to create chances without Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzu. Bitches be crazy here.
    Plus Real Madrid had ALL of their starting XI attackers playing

God i hate this stupid ICC tournament
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

LizardKing in black&white RoiLezard's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well said.

Our midfield is the biggest question mark. Yes Pjanic can be class on some occasions, he’s also a great passer, but I don’t see any passion in his game, it seems like he doesn’t care... This is only a preseason game but yet again RM proved to be hungrier than us for the win, even in friendlies they dominate us.

We have to sign a complete midfielder, someone who runs well with the ball and can go forward without costing us defensively. At this point, if Pjanic is looking for a new challenge, we shouldn’t think twice about selling and replacing him with a young talent.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    "La Juve était, est et sera toujours ma plus belle histoire d’amour". Pavel Nedved

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference". Robert Frost

Cash
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Real Madrid had ALL of their starting XI attackers playing

God i hate this stupid ICC tournament

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    Bale goal was nice.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    If we don’t buy anyone else, Bentancur should be a starter in this midfield.

Cash
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    I was really hoping we'd win this. Oh well, onto the start of the season I guess.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I dont care about the result since its a friendly but I do care about performance when there is a big difference between expections and reality
    Polak is just not good enough - I mean he isnt a bad GK but he isnt a great one as well. Perin is on the same level IMO maybe a bit behind but we dont have a great GK anymore and we need to face it
    Our defense?! Im really not worried as there is Bonucci that is coming back to partner Chiellini and their understanding is better than Chiellini Benatia..
    Cancelo is very good going forward and is also playing with his brain but needs to improve his defensive skills

The thing we need to concentrate right now is our midfield - if we add a mascular midfield with skills we would be gaining a lot..
    GK - I think we might splash on a new GK in 3 years time as I dont think Perin will take that step up and Polak has already hit his prime IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    If we don’t buy anyone else, Bentancur should be a starter in this midfield.
    Well this is a tough one as its about characteristics..
    If we sell Pjanic and get Pogba/SMS - Bentancure should definitely start
    If we do nothing - Its a tough one between Matuidi and Bentancur
    I do expect the later to take a step up this season though..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoiLezard View Post
    Well said.

Our midfield is the biggest question mark. Yes Pjanic can be class on some occasions, he’s also a great passer, but I don’t see any passion in his game, it seems like he doesn’t care... This is only a preseason game but yet again RM proved to be hungrier than us for the win, even in friendlies they dominate us.

We have to sign a complete midfielder, someone who runs well with the ball and can go forward without costing us defensively. At this point, if Pjanic is looking for a new challenge, we shouldn’t think twice about selling and replacing him with a young talent.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    I think its his body language rather what he actually feels.
    He is not strong enough in terms of physique so we do need to add a midfielder with some muscles but also skills

- - - Updated - - -

Both have their flaws, Bonucci is good with the ball though
    Everyone has a flow but when both on form there is no doubt Bonucci is the better defender..
    defensive wise individually Benatia might be better but since its not just tackle and marking but also understanding with the whole defense which makes Bonucci better in defense
    Everything connected to linking up, ball control, passing, etc.. Bonucci is definitely better

Full team in full strength: Polak;A.Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo; Can Pjanic Matuidi/Khedira/Bentancur; Dybala Ronaldo D.Costa
    Weak areas GK,CM
    GK We should definitely keep that in mind but doesnt has to be taken care of right away..
    CM We definitely need someone there
    P.S selling Pjanic for Pogba could make us stronger as I think Bentancur can play his role different but still give a positive influence while Pogba is better than Pjanic overall even though they are 2 different players so its tough to compare..