Marcelo Vieira - LB - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Mark brother please
Let me open marcelo's thread if it happens been fapping to him for yeeeaaaarrss
@Mark

Don't you dare let Fr3sh open any player thread ever. Dude's bad juju will literally cause that player to:

a)flop miserably; b)get a career ending injury; c)randomly die in freak accident

Don't let his bad juju strike our new signings down.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
This transfer would cost very much,salary huge and the guy is getting old...and he is not C.Ronaldo to have such marketing effect.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Great LB. comfortable on the ball. Well tuned with CR7. Players like him is needed for CR7 to flourish. Ta-Ta AS.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Mark

Don't you dare let Fr3sh open any player thread ever. Dude's bad juju will literally cause that player to:

a)flop miserably; b)get a career ending injury; c)randomly die in freak accident

Don't let his bad juju strike our new signings down.
Fr3sh should never be allowed to open any player threads. This should be enshrined in the Tuz by-laws.
You filthy vile creatures who are trying to suck all form of happiness out of me, hate u

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Next year our nickname will change from "The Old Lady" to the "Goats"

Of course Marcelo is the best LB but honestly I wouldnt be dissappointed to continue with A.Sandro who IMO is the 2nd best and much younger..
I mean I would prefer Marcelo but we already have a great LB in A.Sandro
Also A.Sandro`s crossing skills is very underrated - You`ll see it now that Ronaldo have joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)