Official Juventus Store (2 Viewers)

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am trying to register on Juventus.com to purchase some items from the Store, but I am experiencing issues. I have not received confirmation e-mail on my mail account, although I have entered it correctly and when trying to sign up again, it says the e-mail is already registered.
I assume there are some server issues currently on Juve's official site, so I will wait.

On the other hand, I got some other questions.

Who already purchased items from the official online store?
How do you like quality of the items once received - e.g. Jerseys / Polo shirts?
How long does it take to deliver the items within EU?
... and why the heck is Delivery Cost to Germany cheaper than Slovenia (which is neighbor country) ?? :shifty:

( Weird question: Anyone knows how much longer is the LARGE version of the scarf compared to normal one (I assume there is some common sense that i am missing here) ? :bandwagon: )

Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who already purchased items from the official online store?
How do you like quality of the items once received - e.g. Jerseys / Polo shirts?
How long does it take to deliver the items within EU?
... and why the heck is Delivery Cost to Germany cheaper than Slovenia (which is neighbor country) ?? :shifty:
non-branded (i mean not adidas) shirts are okay. the last non-branded hoodie i bought a couple of years ago is still fine, i bought a shirt last december for my kid, it's obviously fine, too. but don't expect adidas quality, that stuff is cheaper for a reason.
i usually get my orders to hungary within a week.
dunno about pricing, it might be related to global logistic routes. cheapest pricing groups are usually the countries with the most traffic. i have multiple european shipping addresses in 3 countries (uk, germany, hungary) and hungary is always the most expensive one. a package coming from the u.s. or from spain with a hungarian destination should get through multiple logistic centers, i guess.

OP
JuveCR7

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
  • Thread Starter #3
    non-branded (i mean not adidas) shirts are okay. the last non-branded hoodie i bought a couple of years ago is still fine, i bought a shirt last december for my kid, it's obviously fine, too. but don't expect adidas quality, that stuff is cheaper for a reason.
    i usually get my orders to hungary within a week.
    dunno about pricing, it might be related to global logistic routes. cheapest pricing groups are usually the countries with the most traffic. i have multiple european shipping addresses in 3 countries (uk, germany, hungary) and hungary is always the most expensive one. a package coming from the u.s. or from spain with a hungarian destination should get through multiple logistic centers, i guess.
    Thanks a lot for answers, very helpful to get an idea!

Yes, I ordered a Home-kit Jersey + Scarf for now, the Polo shirt I want is currently not available in my size (they have only XS and S), so I might postpone that order. But since I read how quickly Jersey's are selling, I had to order before the Jersey gets out of stock.

Although I still have no order confirmation from Juventus Store, I think there are some issues.. hopefully my order gets through, since they deducted the costs from my credit card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)