Cristiano Ronaldo - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 76
Page 76 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2959

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Used exactly the same music as Inter in 9gagolan vid?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.. wtf

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Marcelo also posted his farewell message for Ronaldo

https://mobile.twitter.com/RMadridIn...16291466727424

We can stop those Marcelo rumours nonsense now
    last sentence:

ja ja will be together again

on a serious note, i'm curious to see sandro and cr together.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
    2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
    3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
    4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
    Very good post

Welcome to the forums mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Used exactly the same music as Inter in 9gagolan vid?

- - - Updated - - -

Focus on the last sentence

Read the comments below that video on YouTube
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
    2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
    3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
    4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
    Also you forgot maybe the biggest reason, his taxes issue with Spain, otherwise I agree

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ah yes, @Klovn, worth mentioning that too. Ronaldo takes to heart such allegations, even if he paid 20M+ EUR now for what they accused him, he still could feel betrayed and wanted to leave due that too.

I was perhaps reasoning more as to WHY HE CHOSE JUVENTUS as oppose to WHY HE DECIDED TO LEAVE RM.
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klovn View Post
    Also you forgot maybe the biggest reason, his taxes issue with Spain, otherwise I agree
    Those tax issues don't go magically away if you move from Spain to Italy. Also they are close to being resolved anyway.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also his branding. Dybala, Higuain, etc all don't have that kind of commercial benefit to the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    http://www.premiumsporthd.it/serie-a...18_18163.shtml

Some magistrate shouting that the transaction is immoral and should be investigated.

Probably nothing to worry about, but you never know with Italy.
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    New mission, Cron-Cr7 selfie!
    Such a pity i dint got any of my scarfs with me...
    And i couldn't find anything Juventus related here, but a Dybala jersey, things are about to change soon
    Last edited by Cronios; 12.07.2018 at 12:41.
    In Beppe we trust!

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    New mission, Cron-Cr7 selfie!
    Such a pity i dint got any of my scarfs with me...
    And i couldn't find anything Juventus related here, but a Dybala jersey, things are about to change soon
    Do it!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Article which claims that Juve will recuperate most if not all of the money spent on CR7 during 4 years: http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...zia-201558652/

Free transfer
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Real madrid will try to sign Icardi. OMG

killing 2 birds in one stone.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post

Some magistrate shouting that the transaction is immoral and should be investigated.

just 2 days ago I wrote my concern about such absurdity being used to attack juventus

Italy

Cash
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    Article which claims that Juve will recuperate most if not all of the money spent on CR7 during 4 years: http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...zia-201558652/

Free transfer
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)

A lot of shady $#@! takes place in the world of football transfers. But this deal just seems to be too big. You know such a deal will be scrutinized. No way we are going to do anything wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    Be nice, boys

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
    What gets me are the lurkers. I love to see them come out of the shadows after years of hiding.

Sight to behold.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Article says we're also trying to bring back Pogs.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You r right dude

- - - Updated - - -

Be nice, boys

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
    100%% right lets welcome our new fans and have all one love