April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

The Artist formerly known as "King of Kings"

Cash
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CR 7 View Post
    I have to admit.

I log on to this forum just to make sure that this is all still very real
    I was thinking today "what if he fails his medical?". That shows how much I'm paranoid of losing this.

Cash
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    imagine what conte must be thinking right now. 😂😂😂😂

seems like our 10 euro bill for us quite far

Cash
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    imagine what conte must be thinking right now. ��������

I can assure you he's thinking about what to do with his recently earned 11m euros. The man rejected Real Madrid coaching job just for that.

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    It's still not sunk in that he'll be playing for us
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    imagine what conte must be thinking right now. ��������

:ROFL:

This is worth it just to troll Conte.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It must be real guys, I already ordered Ronaldo 7 Juve yersey for 120 EUR c'mon!
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    I can assure you he's thinking about what to do with his recently earned 11m euros. The man rejected Real Madrid coaching job just for that.
    This. Conte don't give a $#@! about no 10 euros anymore.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I wonder if CR7 is going to take over as our FK guy or is Pjanic going to continue being our first free kick taker

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    It must be real guys, I already ordered Ronaldo 7 Juve yersey for 120 EUR c'mon!
    So from Real fan to Juve eh?

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I wonder if CR7 is going to take over as our FK guy or is Pjanic going to continue being our first free kick taker
    CR7 taking our FKs would probably be the only bad thing about this transfer. Hopefully Pjanic and Dybala show him their stats.
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Don't be silly. Don't be miserable. Live a little. How can you not be excited about this?
    No al calcio moderno

Honestly, I understand this deal from a marketing point of view. You bet your ass this is good for the brand.
    Only, I remember the time when I fell in love with & supported a football club. Not a brand. I couldn't care less about a brand.

I can't deny it: the more we lose players that (I perceive to) have actual ties with the club & replace them with "mercenaries" (yes, I'm being dramatic), the less interested I'll become. And Ronaldo is obviously an excellent example of the exact opposite.

In all my life supporting this club, I don't think there was ever a time when we didn't have at the very least 5 players/starters in the squad who had been with the team for 5 years or more. I guess we'll have 2 next year

Besides: the only reason you approve of this deal is because Ale does as well
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."

Days spent in Turin : 81
    Games watched in the stadium : 26

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icemaη View Post
    CR7 taking our FKs would probably be the only bad thing about this transfer. Hopefully Pjanic and Dybala show him their stats.
    Thats what I said before the transfer happened - I said its a small sacrifice to make..
    Anyway its not as CR7 is a bad FK taker - He just isnt a great one...
    Dybala to me is on par with CR7 FK wise but Pjanic is on a whole new level compared to them...

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Thats what I said before the transfer happened - I said its a small sacrifice to make..
    Anyway its not as CR7 is a bad FK taker - He just isnt a great one...
    Dybala to me is on par with CR7 FK wise but Pjanic is on a whole new level compared to them...
    He had like 50 consecutive free kicks without scoring

It would be pathetic if he takes even a single fk ahead of Pjanic and Dybala

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    So from Real fan to Juve eh?
    Pretty much. I must add, I feel honored to be here with you guys. Juventus is an amazing FC, always has been. But I never felt connections with the club before, I followed mostly CR7 since his move from Sporting to Man UTD.
    I decided to join the Forums as I believe Juventus is actually loveable club -> I did not really like Cristiano's move from Man UTD -> RM back then, as I did not fancy all the 'glamour' / 'celebrity' status of Real Madrid, but I stick through it.

For me Cristiano is not just a football player, but if you look at his private life, his documentary, read a book about him.. you will learn much more. Many describe him as arrogant, but it's the opposite. Some 'haters' mistake arrogance with passion. Ronaldo is passionate, as in the pitch as outside of it. He never forgets from where he came, he supports the ones in need not just financially, but also by building infrastructures in towns that need more electrical power plants, roads, schools, etc. The easiest way would be to just throw money to 'agency' that are supposed to help such people, but no - Ronaldo does it by himself. I love the fact that he also takes care about his off-the-pitch career in fashion, the CR7 brand, the CR7 Hotels, etc. He always has his mind set for some goals and fights hard to achieve them. He loves his family, he takes cares of them with full heart, he teaches his eldest son how to be humble, because all the 'fancy cars and houses they have' do not come from sitting on the couch or from Ronaldo's father's pocket - no, he had to earn it, by hard work.

That is why he is also a role model for me in my professional career, even though I have nothing to do with sports in my profession. But the attitude, the passion and mind-set is truly astonishing.

And as said, I am very happy and honored that he chose Juventus this time. I spend entire day watching First Time Juventus documentary, reading this Forums about history of the Club, getting to know Torino city + watched Juventus vs Torino match just to get the feel of how they play against city rivals - and I love every fact of it.

This club has strong players with no celebrity mentality, rather they are fighters on the pitch. Maybe your opinion differs, but please do check Real Madrid and Barcelona players and you will know what i mean by that.

I am new here, but I hope you wont throw every new fan since this transfer into the same trash-can - as I think we will differ with passion for supporting the club.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Oh man, Twitter is a really odd place.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Until I Die

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    He had like 50 consecutive free kicks without scoring

It would be pathetic if he takes even a single fk ahead of Pjanic and Dybala
    I have to agree with you, I watched few goals from Pjanic and Dybala from Free Kicks and they seem to be more confident in scoring those.

I would suggest to perhaps give Ronaldo a chance on FK that are @ 30m distance, he usually surprises with those -> not sure how good are Pjanic and Dybala at long distance free kicks.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    Pretty much. I must add, I feel honored to be here with you guys. Juventus is an amazing FC, always has been. But I never felt connections with the club before, I followed mostly CR7 since his move from Sporting to Man UTD.
    I decided to join the Forums as I believe Juventus is actually loveable club -> I did not really like Cristiano's move from Man UTD -> RM back then, as I did not fancy all the 'glamour' / 'celebrity' status of Real Madrid, but I stick through it.

For me Cristiano is not just a football player, but if you look at his private life, his documentary, read a book about him.. you will learn much more. Many describe him as arrogant, but it's the opposite. Some 'haters' mistake arrogance with passion. Ronaldo is passionate, as in the pitch as outside of it. He never forgets from where he came, he supports the ones in need not just financially, but also by building infrastructures in towns that need more electrical power plants, roads, schools, etc. The easiest way would be to just throw money to 'agency' that are supposed to help such people, but no - Ronaldo does it by himself. I love the fact that he also takes care about his off-the-pitch career in fashion, the CR7 brand, the CR7 Hotels, etc. He always has his mind set for some goals and fights hard to achieve them. He loves his family, he takes cares of them with full heart, he teaches his eldest son how to be humble, because all the 'fancy cars and houses they have' do not come from sitting on the couch or from Ronaldo's father's pocket - no, he had to earn it, by hard work.

That is why he is also a role model for me in my professional career, even though I have nothing to do with sports in my profession. But the attitude, the passion and mind-set is truly astonishing.

And as said, I am very happy and honored that he chose Juventus this time. I spend entire day watching First Time Juventus documentary, reading this Forums about history of the Club, getting to know Torino city + watched Juventus vs Torino match just to get the feel of how they play against city rivals - and I love every fact of it.

This club has strong players with no celebrity mentality, rather they are fighters on the pitch. Maybe your opinion differs, but please do check Real Madrid and Barcelona players and you will know what i mean by that.

I am new here, but I hope you wont throw every new fan since this transfer into the same trash-can - as I think we will differ with passion for supporting the club.
    welcome, fellow GOAT admirer
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    It's going to be epic to see him play week in week out for us. It'll be unreal