Cristiano Ronaldo - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 75
Page 75 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3175

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Think there will be any tension in the locker room, considering cr7 will be making 25mil more than the next highest paid players???
    They better score 50 goals a season for 9 years before demanding that kind of money.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Store is back up and running, its safe to say i have nearly paid off Ronaldo's transfer fee single handedly. Match Kits, pants, jumpers, towels, key rings, i am set for 18/19! Bring it on!
    twitter - @dionalessi

Cash
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    So this all wasn’t a dream?

We actually signed Cristiano Ronaldo and we now have a player thread for him

Incredible.
    I haven’t stopped creaming my pants since Madrid released their official statement yesterday
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

Cash
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Non. No word of such in his Real tenure either.

It's simple. Any Juve player who want his type of salary need to score 50+ goals a season (Ronaldo done it 7 seasons), win CL top scorer title 6 years straight.

He and Messi are the best players ever in European club level. Only possible teammate who should warrant to demand their level of salary and be able to get it is Neymar. And he does.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    There are also the bonusses they receive for winning trophies. I'm sure most players realise how Ronaldo might help them win the CL and earn that bonus.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Football life. You gotta love it. If (and that's a big if), the standing ovation had as much impact on his decision to join us as some have been suggesting then that's just poetic. Who of us knew, that out of the hurt of conceding in CL against Madrid something so great could be cultivated? I also like to think that if the standing ovation was the seed for his interest in joining us, Juve's character in coming back from a three goal deficit at the Bernabeu, only to lose it in the last minute via a penalty, might have been the water to get that seed to germinate. Either way this is beyond belief.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
    2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
    3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
    4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
    Last edited by JuveCR7; 12.07.2018 at 10:49.
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Non. No word of such in his Real tenure either.

It's simple. Any Juve player who want his type of salary need to score 50+ goals a season (Ronaldo done it 7 seasons), win CL top scorer title 6 years straight.

He and Messi are the best players ever in European club level. Only possible teammate who should warrant to demand their level of salary and be able to get it is Neymar. And he does.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Neymar is far from a consistent 50 goals a season (you should make it 70 in Ligue 1 ) + CL top scorer type though, personally don't think he's worth the money PSG spend on him, would be better off fixing their midfield

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Be nice, boys

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    10m bonus if we win the CL.

Cash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    Be nice, boys

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
    Same here and absolutely right and important to point this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler
    Time to change your sig.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    10m bonus if we win the CL.

Good, give him 20 mil if we win it, and a Ferrari for every goal he scores in CL... Reward the rest of the team generously and accordingly!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Think there will be any tension in the locker room, considering cr7 will be making 25mil more than the next highest paid players???
    Well, when the next highest paid player wins 5 CL and 5 golden balls, he can get a raise and earns 50 mil per year for all I care. I dont work at FIAT.

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    Be nice, boys

Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    Same here and absolutely right and important to point this out.
    Excellent point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
      Spoiler:
    Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
    2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
    3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
    4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
    Welcome.

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    After crashing the online store first, now we are out of authentic jerseys.

Thanks, Ronaldo. 😏

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Marcelo also posted his farewell message for Ronaldo

https://mobile.twitter.com/RMadridIn...16291466727424

We can stop those Marcelo rumours nonsense now

- - - Updated - - -

Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Imo all this versatility among our ranks is gold for a coach like Max.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think this will be really deadly attack for Juventus - Ronaldo & Mandzukic and perhaps have Dybala just behind them!
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Cash
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Used exactly the same music as Inter in 9gagolan vid?

- - - Updated - - -

Focus on the last sentence

Cash
    Mentioned
    2096 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Used exactly the same music as Inter in 9gagolan vid?

- - - Updated - - -

Focus on the last sentence

Taking the piss out of inter for sure
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

That means Sandro’s staying. Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!