World Cup 2018 LIVE thread - World Cup 2018 - Juventuz Forums - Page 565
Page 565 of 609 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,300 of 12175
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Lol really? Maguire dived against Columbia and so did lingard. Falli alli did it once or twice as well. Pickford is arrogance as is Maguire, henderson, trippier. They still got the usual arrogant pricks but granted players like sterling and Kane are a little likeable.
    That look, and whatever the words were towards a injured Mandzu after they ran into each other - What an asshole. Glad Mario put that goal past that stereotypical britbong. Where do guys like Tripper, Maguire () and Henderson take their arrogance from? Have they ever won something before?

And screw Dele Alli, mother of divers.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    The players of this England squad honestly seemed rather humble. The media and fans make England unwatchable for me though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    That's a big thanks to Southgate. He kept them focused on their task and calm and obviously it was big shift in mentality.

Take for example the Columbia game, when Columbia equalised an out of the box England would go at Columbia and lose their organisation as well as their brains. Southgate however kept them calm, it was unreal what I saw from his team and obviously helped them win the pens although that's lottery. Tactics wise Southgate is as good as sampaoli. He doesn't know $#@! but in terms of man management he did a great job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    They're playing in Russia, Steve.

That's their second kit. Main is red and white.
    Havent seen them wear it once so was confused

Cash
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Denmark drew both France and Croatia
    Imo the third best team in this WC. If they had a better keeper, they could have won this.

Excellent and really exciting WC. The quality is not as good as 1998, but we still saw some top football.

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    You‘re wrong you dumbass.
    What's up with you and new members? 😅

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    That look, and whatever the words were towards a injured Mandzu after they ran into each other - What an asshole. Glad Mario put that goal past that stereotypical britbong. Where do guys like Tripper, Maguire () and Henderson take their arrogance from? Have they ever won something before?

Exactly what a piece of $#@! he is. The arrogance comes from fans, media and fellow colleagues. The fans reflect the players as do the players reflect the fans. There's too many in that squad and the fact that it's been smooth sailing for England is the real reason we didn't see as much arrogance that we'd normally expect.

Cash
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Denmark drew both France and Croatia
    Imo the third best team in this WC. If they had a better keeper, they could have won this.

Excellent and really exciting WC. The quality is not as good as 1998, but we still saw some top football.
    Probably only for you. It has been garbage past the group stage. When the news of Ronaldo joining Juve came out I kind of even forgot there was a world cup. Hope you win it though but it's anything but a memorable world cup, for the rest of the world that is
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

Cash
    Mentioned
    1726 Post(s)

I don't think they're any more arrogant than any other team at this level. They weren't great to watch at times but that's the ways it's gone this cup, for everyone.

I think you guys are just projecting your feelings for the English team onto the English fan.

Cash
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    BBC ratings

Player of the match: Trippier 7.47

Pickford 7.32, Maguire 6.55

The best rated in Croatia is Modric with 6.49. Vrsaljko has 5.52. Perisic 6.47

Apparently Maguire was better than everyone in Croatia and Kyle Walker with 6.22 was better than Vrsaljko

Cash
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    BBC ratings

The best rated in Croatia is Modrid with 6.49. Vrsaljko has 5.52. Perisic 6.47

Apparently Maguire was better than everyone in Croatia and Kyle Walker with 6.22 was better than Vrsaljko

vrsaljko is a $#@!ing hero for that goal line headed clearance
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    I don't think they're any more arrogant than any other team at this level. They weren't great to watch at times but that's the ways it's gone this cup, for everyone.

I think you guys are just projecting your feelings for the English fan onto the English team.
    That's what I meant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    BBC ratings

2:

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    The issue has never been the players, it's always been the media and the loud minority of retarded fans.
    in fact, i liked the english teams of the mid 2000s (04 and 06, all the way up to 2010 even) more than this team. never hated on Owen, Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham, Joe&Ashley Cole, G. Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Scholes, Ledley King, Heskey... i just disliked England/GB as a country, the fans and media as bonus, so i cheered against them

- - - Updated - - -

BBC ratings

Walker got more than 4?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Probably only for you. It has been garbage past the group stage. When the news of Ronaldo joining Juve came out I kind of even forgot there was a world cup. Hope you win it though but it's anything but a memorable world cup, for the rest of the world that is
    Of all the WCs I've watched, quality wise this one's better than 1990, 2002, 2010 and 2014.
    1994 and 1998 were the best. 2006... I supported Italy so I might not be objective, but even if it was better than this one, it wasn't that special with amazing football.
    The absence of Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Ronaldo and Argentina from the quarters on is pretty much the only reason why people don't find it interesting. It indeed loses on quality (Messi, Ronaldo, Isco) but mostly it's about big named NTs with average quality missing from the knockouts.

Cash
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    I'm absolutely buzzing right now!! Seriously I can't think of a better few months of football

crapoli choking for the scudetto
    Ronaldo's arrival
    england $#@!ing off home

What a time to be alive!
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    I'm absolutely buzzing right now!! Seriously I can't think of a better few months of football

Ronaldo's arrival
    england $#@!ing off home

What a time to be alive!
    it's been an incredible week. Best week ever!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post

Ronaldo's arrival
    england $#@!ing off home

What a time to be alive!
    dont forget how it started, Real winning a CL title, eliminating us on the way. truly blessed to witness this
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    The players of this England squad honestly seemed rather humble. The media and fans make England unwatchable for me though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
    Bloom. In Modric’s words:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nd-luka-modric
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    Sime Vrsaljko added:

“The all-round perception was that this is a new-look England who have changed their ways of punting long balls upfield but when we pressed them it turned out that they haven’t. “
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)

what do you expect from a team that out of 11 players, fields ONE SINGLE CM. never change Engerland
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!