FIFA 19 (1 Viewer)

vote

• xbox1

• ps4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So, an official FIFA19 trailer dropped today. FIFA finally has the CL licence, so thats sweet.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE COMING TO FIFA 19
There's no higher level in club football than the UEFA Champions League. Dreams are achieved and legends are made in this historic tournament that showcases the best clubs in the world. FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch is infused with the UEFA Champions League, thanks to official match presentation, a variety of tournament experiences that includes the Europa League and Super Cup, and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.

BRAND NEW MODES
Experience the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode to play the famous tournament from the group stage to the final at the The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid. Discover deep integration of the massive club competition in both Kick Off and Career Mode.* *Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.

THE JOURNEY - CHAMPIONS
The dramatic finale of Alex Hunter's journey concludes in FIFA 19. Experience the story of the iconic football star on and off the pitch as he chases glory on the UEFA Champions League stage. Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think I played like 5 games in the last one, was shit
Cbf with it
Literally no one cares about Alex Hunter

OP
Juve_fanatic

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Wow guys, so much hate on FIFA.
    I actually enjoy the game a lot as it is. I love playing with new squads, new features, hew original faces, there will be planty new original face packs in 19. Its a game, a game with a lot of effort put into making it, the best football game available. I agree that it feels repetitive, but its a football game, what more can you do besides try to improve the graphics each year?
    I said the same last year, sadly still ended up buying it. Too addicted to it can't see a better alternative.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The biggest truth.....

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I said the same last year, sadly still ended up buying it. Too addicted to it can't see a better alternative.
    It was like that for me the last years, but the time i spend with the game has gone down drastically over the years, so much that i won't even bother getting it this time. That the community pretty much consists of assholes only doesn't make things better.

The Only big game i'll be getting is gonna be Battlefield V, and maybe Rage 2 or a new Fallout, Rest are gonna be cheapo indie games.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    I think I played like 5 games in the last one, was $#@!
    Cbf with it
    Literally no one cares about Alex Hunter
    Honestly Alex Hunter was one bright spot for me. They did a really good job with the story line and I don't know if it was in my head but gameplay in that mode seemed so much better and completely different than regular gameplay. It was much slower, more balanced, every AI team played differently etc.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    It was like that for me the last years, but the time i spend with the game has gone down drastically over the years, so much that i won't even bother getting it this time. That the community pretty much consists of assholes only doesn't make things better.

The Only big game i'll be getting is gonna be Battlefield V, and maybe Rage 2 or a new Fallout, Rest are gonna be cheapo indie games.
    Play fortnite with me

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    shooting now on the game has changed, you now have to double tap for your usual shots to find the 'sweet spot', otherwise its finesse shot by default if you just press it one. Basically it's gonna be like playing a nba 2k game ffs

- - - Updated - - -

We should all get a switch and play new pokemon gsme together
    I'd rather join 14 year old Klovn and play fucking Fortnite.
    :lol:

when Fr3sh talks about pokemon I just think of this guy

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Even though i stopped buying and playing FIFA some years ago i'm 100% buying the 19 edition if they change Ronaldo to our shirt in the cover :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)