Mafia 2018! - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 81
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,601 to 1,609 of 1609

Thread: Mafia 2018!

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blondu View Post
    we had a similar story, you and your big mouth, posts, and searching that PM, all indicated that you are not a G. not 100% but i wanted you as an ally. i wanted one of alc, pitbull or campionesidd to get some votes and start from there. I was a G, no way one experienced guy lets you do random $#@!. I think i was by far the most obvious C from day one. I wanted the attention to look for G patterns, it is my way of playing the C role. Trying to get a lot of people involved in comments and start from there. if all of us write dull logical things in day 1 no way C's can start figuring $#@! out. But i promise you this, it's the last time i will post so much in day 1. And as a G said, i got only C votes, because of what? wanting the inactive morons to be kicked the $#@!ed out? And believe me i didn't knew the status thing. It wasn't a thing in my last games.

ps i got caught lying.. but i honestly didn't wrote a single pm..im sure all g's had invisible mode on. this post is for all players, all C's who voted me
    Please don't, you did good. I think it was much more of a coincidence how the 1st day unfolded then anything else, even the 2nd day with the Kyle lynch was almost identical. Just random but it happens, you played as you should've

I kind of knew you were a C, was far from sure at the beginning but the guys defending you like Klin,Kyle and Maddy made good enough arguments. I think we both have somewhat similar style and went into the first day with similar plan regarding getting reactions. I didn't expect it to backfire like it did with both of us getting that many votes but it was a wired first day.

Btw I believe you did'nt write any PM, but the inv. mode is a thing and I had Monty on day one cause of that only if I wasn't an idiot.

This was my reasoning as I told piotr, I'm sure you had something similar in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomice View Post
    I'll be honest, I started the game planing to make as much noise and rattle as many people possible on day one. I didn't know what kind of game we were gonna have at the time .

I was really thinking that pushing Blondu to see who defends him was a good move, I just underestimated how many people would actually think he is a sure C so I had too many people to focus on, I think it's also played into why I never gave wittl or ADP that much thought on day one. Only after ADP meaningless vote I became aware he was even playing honestly. I also underestimated how many people will go after Blondu, I surely didn't expect Radekas and Sidd starting a crusade out of nowhere and tried to stop them. I had some logic behind it but I really didn't expect that strong of reaction, I was a bit reckless I admit.

I also did'nt think pepole would suspect me for being a G, but that's why I love this game . Actually my biggest $#@!up regarding Blondu is that I actually had Monty on my sights with his Inv. mode and him being cool as a cucumber but I let him go to get after Blondu thinking I can come back but I totally forgot about him

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomice View Post
    Btw I believe you did'nt write any PM, but the inv. mode is a thing and I had Monty on day one cause of that only if I wasn't an idiot.
    Hahahah....let it not be said that we G's didnt do anything

Day 1 - after I calmed tomice down about my invisibility thing, I was the first to vote Blondu to kick things off (I later changed to tomice to avoid getting called out)

Day 2 - I said pitbull and maddy should be kicked out for just voting each other...that then prompted pitbull to vote someone else aka Kyle

Day 3 _ I was the first to vote for Pitbull

Edit: you dont have to shout loudly to move things along

Cash
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)

Mafia 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Why?
    I recall you as being much more paranoid (in your posts) as a C.
    The drunk one

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Man, I'm seriously considering narrating a game. Tiem tho. I see if I can find tiem next week?

I'll write the best story btw

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    I don't even have tiem to party on the weekends. So that is a big $#@!en fat NO.

Plus holiday tomorrow.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I don't even have tiem to party on the weekends. So that is a big $#@!en fat NO.

Plus holiday tomorrow.
    Poland trip?

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Poland trip?
    No. That's in september.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)