Surprise for one girl :D (1 Viewer)

Raze

May 31, 2018
Hello folks :D Can you please please help me with this, just take a blank paper and write exactly this as on my paper, take a photo of that with some nice view behind that, nature, some famous building..I don't know, and send that to me. I wanna send this to her on her birthday and hopefully make her smile and happy. Of course, at the bottom of the paper write your city or country. Please brothers, help me with this, If I could get at least 10 of these papers/photos, I would be happy :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

OP
Raze

Raze

May 31, 2018
  • Thread Starter #4
    Just imagine how I felt while I was writing this post, I had to punch a wall to feel more like a man again :lol2: :lol2: But anything for love.. :touched: Yeah you can send me via private message :)

OP
    Raze

Raze

May 31, 2018
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yeah bro I know :/ Well I'm off to sleep, It's 2 AM here in Bosnia, hopefully there will be no sh... pics tomorow :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    How you do that? Can only post links afaik

- - - Updated - - -

Always. I clicked on a like button like 10 times a day for @Dostoevsky, when he asked us to help that model chick win a beauty contest for the sake of getting laid.
    so did he?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Hello folks :D Can you please please help me with this, just take a blank paper and write exactly this as on my paper, take a photo of that with some nice view behind that, nature, some famous building..I don't know, and send that to me. I wanna send this to her on her birthday and hopefully make her smile and happy. Of course, at the bottom of the paper write your city or country. Please brothers, help me with this, If I could get at least 10 of these papers/photos, I would be happy :D
    Pics of your girlfriend first. Then I'll have to masturbate at her photo and if I manage to cum before 5 minutes, I'll send you the picture.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    There you go mate, from me and my doggo, good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)