Other Leagues 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
still season 17/18:
[video=facebook;1307197716079101]https://www.facebook.com/M4sport.hivatalos/videos/1307197716079101/[/video]

what a way to save your team from relegation against the newly crowned champions. :tup:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@Dantes

We talked a little ago about danish clubs and so, this is from the atmosphere from my clubs home match to get the promotion. My club was relegated last year, but played against a Superliga team to get back up, luckily it ended well. Stadium was rocking throughout the whole 90 mins and more.

Reminds me of the good old days. :touched:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
They look like they're having a great time. Good of the players to get involved at the end too. Nice to see that connection.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
idk, do they have a new owner after that fiasco?
Lol their President is still Carlvalho, the maniac who fought with all his players and sent hooligans on them. How do you hire a coach and fire him couple weeks later?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
idk, do they have a new owner after that fiasco?
I just messaged a Portuguese guy who's a Sporting fan. He said it's because the crazy President who started the mayhem is replaced by a new interim chairman.

And that new temporary guy is undoing old ones decisions, like hiring Sinisa, and releasing some of the new players he had just signed. While they wait to appoint a new president and everything.

Absolute mayhem in Sporting. Their season starts in 8 days. No coach, no president, no players almost.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol their President is still Carlvalho, the maniac who fought with all his players and sent hooligans on them. How do you hire a coach and fire him couple weeks later?

apparently:
-he was hired by the president personally
-club opposition wants to kick out the president, and with him the coach he hired
-his opposition hopes they wont have to pay any compensation to Sinisa, because they bank on some clause in the contract of the professional Portuguese leagues and the National Coaching Association, which says a coach is on trial work the 1st 15 days since his contract signing

fun times for Sporting fans

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I think Carvalho is out and new guys who are coming want a new coach.

I think they had a clause on his contract saying how they can kick him within 15 days if not satisfied.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just messaged a Portuguese guy who's a Sporting fan. He said it's because the crazy President who started the mayhem is replaced by a new President.

And that new president is undoing old ones decisions, like hiring Sinisa, and releasing some of the new players he had just signed.

Absolute mayhem in Sporting.

They say Miha learned it from watching TV. lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
apparently:
-he was hired by the president personally
-club opposition wants to kick out the president, and with him the coach he hired
-his opposition hopes they wont have to pay any compensation to Sinisa, because they bank on some clause in the contract of the professional Portuguese leagues and the National Coaching Association, which says a coach is on trial work the 1st 15 days since his contract signing

fun times for Sporting fans
Yep, guy I asked said also same with couple of new signings they had made. Everything is null and void and season starts in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)