Premier League 2018/19 - Club football - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 394
  1. #1
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,627
    Cash
    15,141
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)

    Premier League 2018/19



    Arsenal's year?
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  2. #2
    Juventuz legend Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sharjah
    Posts
    40,756
    Cash
    12,971
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Yes it is Rab.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

  3. #3
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,627
    Cash
    15,141
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Yes it is Rab.
    I didn't ask you, what do you think of Emre?
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  4. #4
    Juventuz legend Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sharjah
    Posts
    40,756
    Cash
    12,971
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    I didn't ask you, what do you think of Emre?
    I don't like him to be honest.

    He didn't do a good job with a much better team in PSG, and his league record with both PSG and Sevilla is poor.

    The bright side is that he's a Europa League specialist, so when he inevitably does poorly in the league, at least theres a chance we can get into the CL through the Europa league.

    I'd have preferred Jardim or even old man Ancelotti over Emery.

    I don't think I can get over the insult of finishing behind Tottenham for a third consecutive year
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

  5. #5
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,627
    Cash
    15,141
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I don't like him to be honest.

    He didn't do a good job with a much better team in PSG, and his league record with both PSG and Sevilla is poor.

    The bright side is that he's a Europa League specialist, so when he inevitably does poorly in the league, at least theres a chance we can get into the CL through the Europa league.

    I'd have preferred Jardim or even old man Ancelotti over Emery.

    I don't think I can get over the insult of finishing behind Tottenham for a third consecutive year
    Both Jardim and Carlo would have been nice

    I expect Spurs to finish ahead of Arsenal for another 3 years TBH, this year's CL was a pretty good experience and boost lifting for their confidence, they faced Real twice, Juve twice and Dortmund, and they did pretty damn good in almost all their matches.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  6. #6
    Juventuz regular ADP1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    1,473
    Cash
    34,331
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    I didn't ask you, what do you think of Emre?


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Juventuz legend Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sharjah
    Posts
    40,756
    Cash
    12,971
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Both Jardim and Carlo would have been nice

    I expect Spurs to finish ahead of Arsenal for another 3 years TBH, this year's CL was a pretty good experience and boost lifting for their confidence, they faced Real twice, Juve twice and Dortmund, and they did pretty damn good in almost all their matches.
    I think that also depends on the manager we bring in. Spurs should not be finishing ahead of us, we have better players and much more financial resources; the fact that they have been finishing ahead of us is testament mostly to Pochettino's quality as a manager that is able to extract the most out of his team, but also Wenger's massive failure in the past 3 seasons.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

  8. #8
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,627
    Cash
    15,141
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I think that also depends on the manager we bring in. Spurs should not be finishing ahead of us, we have better players and much more financial resources; the fact that they have been finishing ahead of us is testament mostly to Pochettino's quality as a manager that is able to extract the most out of his team, but also Wenger's massive failure in the past 3 seasons.
    I honestly don't see much of a quality difference keeping in mind how much Ozil has dropped in form and productivity and Sanchez who has been Arsenal's best player for what two or three years no? is now at United. Pochettino has made a difference definitely but in terms of both team's squad I think Spurs are on level even so I think their starting 11 is more talented than Arsenal's.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  9. #9
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,940
    Cash
    16,068
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    My bad
    No way, you've got your calmark smiley @Mark?!

  10. #10
    Juventuz regular ADP1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    1,473
    Cash
    34,331
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    My bad
    I was excited to heard some goodthing about Can, beside his gigantic wage

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    13,399
    Cash
    664,408
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Pellegrini announced West Ham Manager and possibly Enzo Maresca as #2

  12. #12
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,940
    Cash
    16,068
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    I was excited to heard some goodthing about Can, beside his gigantic wage
    For example that he'd signed for Arsenal.

  13. #13
    Juventuz regular ADP1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    1,473
    Cash
    34,331
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    For example that he'd signed for Arsenal.
    You not liek? I tought you're a sucker for h&m


    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Pellegrini announced West Ham Manager and possibly Enzo Maresca as #2
    Maresca.. that juventus-torino legendary header

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,767
    Cash
    2,224
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  15. #15
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,940
    Cash
    16,068
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    You not liek? I tought you're a sucker for h&m
    Don't like H&M even tho their underpants are quite comfortable. But H&M is too mainstream for me, I'm more the Bellerin type of guy.

  16. #16
    Juventuz regular ADP1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    1,473
    Cash
    34,331
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Don't like H&M even tho their underpants are quite comfortable. But H&M is too mainstream for me, I'm more the Bellerin type of guy.
    Great, you're making a statement and proud of your sense
    I guess i'm more Zuckerberg type of guy then.


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,632
    Cash
    310,535
    Mentioned
    6568 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    No way, you've got your calmark smiley @Mark?!


    thanks to whoever did it.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  18. #18
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,059
    Cash
    55,971
    Mentioned
    2036 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Yes it is Rab.
    That's a bold prediction my friend
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  19. #19
    Juventuz legend Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sharjah
    Posts
    40,756
    Cash
    12,971
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    That's a bold prediction my friend
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

  20. #20
    Primavera player Dantes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    368
    Cash
    1,312
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I think that also depends on the manager we bring in. Spurs should not be finishing ahead of us, we have better players and much more financial resources; the fact that they have been finishing ahead of us is testament mostly to Pochettino's quality as a manager that is able to extract the most out of his team, but also Wenger's massive failure in the past 3 seasons.
    I'm not sure that's a very widely held opinion. Even ex-Arsenal players (Wright, Keown etc) have been finding it hard to fit ANY Arsenal players into a combined XI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    I expect Spurs to finish ahead of Arsenal for another 3 years TBH, this year's CL was a pretty good experience and boost lifting for their confidence, they faced Real twice, Juve twice and Dortmund, and they did pretty damn good in almost all their matches.
    Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Half of England's first XI are Spurs players. After this summer I'm sure their confidence will be back down.
    Last edited by Dantes; 22.05.2018 at 17:27.

Similar Threads

  1. Scottish Premier League 2017/2018
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 23.05.2017, 14:12
  2. [EN] Premier League 2005/06
    By gray in forum Club football
    Replies: 1296
    Last Post: 15.05.2006, 00:15
  3. BT:English Premier League Highlights.avi 4th
    By CINAalpizebra in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03.09.2005, 07:48
  4. [EN] Premier League 2004/05
    By kurvengeflüster in forum Club football
    Replies: 1833
    Last Post: 15.06.2005, 18:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •