Premier League 2018/19 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 14
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    Why not
    because it's horrendous the way he makes us play.
    Because of the last humiliating defeat against Real in 2017.
    And I wish to see a different coach more offensive minded like Zizou.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    No way this guy isnt a massive obvious troll

Sorry I didn't keep the ones from Comunale or Delle Alpi

Cash
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    because it's horrendous the way he makes us play.
    Because of the last humiliating defeat against Real in 2017.
    All your tickets say they are not eligible for access. You bought them from a nigerian website?
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Zizou isnt offensive, he is Allegri-lite

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    All your tickets say they are not eligible for access. You bought them from a nigerian website?
    you use a credit card like to enter while those are you "segna posto" given when you renew your season ticket

Cash
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    you use a credit card like to enter while those are you "segna posto" given when you renew your season ticket
    Bet you wear a fake Diego jersey to the games too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post

Zizou isnt offensive, he is Allegri-lite
    Nothing could be farther from the truth. Zidane is one of the most offensive coaches in a european football.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Bet you wear a fake Diego jersey to the games too.
    got nothing else to say? how poor.
    freedom of speech till your opinion differs right?

But anyway last shirt I bought was the blue one from 2014-2015 with 9 of Morata after that I stopped cause Juventus were increasing the price of season tickets by a few quids every year

Cash
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Nothing could be farther from the truth. Zidane is one of the most offensive coaches in a european football.
    Far from it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I disagree, zidane is like a traditional italian coach like lippi, allegri...like deschamps....the great juventus school

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    the guy has a point, we played like $#@! against napoli last season when koulibaly made the goal. we didnt have one shot the whole game man
    "Except for the group of dregs drinkers no-one else in the tavern has their wits about them!"- مرحوم استاد رحيم بخش

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Although Zidane and Allegri are both great coaches, all of this is

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    oh so now you're gonna tell me that Juventus game style satisfy you right? You enjoy watching Juventus right?
    Another unhappy customer @Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dantes View Post
    Although Zidane and Allegri are both great coaches, all of this is
    Arsenal is gonna finish ahead of Tottenham.

Pls. Discuss. @Fred
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)
    The troll here paid 595€ for the season ticket regardless and also paytv
    oh sorry If I have a different opinion.
    Guess I'm the only fan that wish to see us playing better and don't like Allegri
    This concludes that most season ticket holders are not that bright.

Its goddamn Allegri man
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Arsenal football club to be taken over by its majority shareholder in a deal that will value the club at $2.2 billion

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Premier League 2018/19

I think during this transfer window EPL have been very quiet (except for Liverpool who spent 75m on Alison).
    Chelsea, City, Manure used to go crazy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Far from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I disagree, zidane is like a traditional italian coach like lippi, allegri...like deschamps....the great juventus school

I'm not sure if we were watching the same Real in the past three seasons.

First of all, for the first time in a years, Real Madrid don't go into classico's with the idea of putting players behind the ball. Secondly, Real's strength lies in their extremely efficient attack, they aren't exactly known for being tight at the back.

I don't remember many Real games where they put 10 men behind the ball, and grinded out a result. For the most part, they tend to concede in big games, but outscore their opponents. They rarely keep clean sheets in the big games, and over the course of a 38 game league season they concede more than both Atletico and Barcelona.

How is Zz a defensive manager, I'd really like to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Another unhappy customer @Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal is gonna finish ahead of Tottenham.

Pls. Discuss. @Fred
    Tottenham has been punching above their weight, credit to them. Big credit to Poch, and Kane is absolutely world class. But you can't punch above your weight forever, Arsenal will finish ahead of them this season, natural order restored
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tottenham has been punching above their weight, credit to them. Big credit to Poch, and Kane is absolutely world class. But you can't punch above your weight forever, Arsenal will finish ahead of them this season, natural order restored
    More rhetoric than fact based analysis there.

Continuity, stability and quality are three reasons why Spurs are finishing above Arsenal again.

But I'd rather look up than down. Liverpool and Man Utd are Tottenham's competition, and we're all gazing up at City for now. Arsenal and Chelsea will 'battle' it out for 5th, both are in a transition season.

Updated:

Kroenke plans to buy 100% of Arsenal shares, and forcibly so where necessary. AST say that by taking the club private Kroenke will be able to: pay management fees and dividends without any check or balance; no annual general meeting to hold the board to account; remove the independent directors and place debt on to the club to support other business interests. Supporters not happy.

https://news.sky.com/story/arsenal-s...eover-11463973
    Last edited by Dantes; 08.08.2018 at 03:19.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1857 Post(s)
    Zizou is not that more of a offensive coach. He is actually quite balanced and tactically careful coach. His approaches in el classicos says everything. He preferred letting opposition dictate. That's how so many critiqued CL performances as looking unimpressive despite winning.

Just because they were and are super offensively and technically stacked team, doesn't necessarily make him more offensive minded coach. Just watch how the flat 442 he changed to operated.

Some of Allegris tactical adaptive experiments actually seemed more offensive, especially his 4231, and his use of Dybala. But yeah I generally Allegri can be too pragmatic and annoyingly too careful.

Short summary: Your ungrateful ass would for sure cry about Zizou too, especially aslong as we lack or lacked the individual quality to go all the way and win.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Osman; 08.08.2018 at 04:17.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    1857 Post(s)
    Nah not at all. He is more closer to the pragmatic more balanced school of thought then the really offensive one. More counter attacking then imposing self masturbating possession offense type.

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantes View Post
    More rhetoric than fact based analysis there.

Continuity, stability and quality are three reasons why Spurs are finishing above Arsenal again.

But I'd rather look up than down. Liverpool and Man Utd are Tottenham's competition, and we're all gazing up at City for now. Arsenal and Chelsea will 'battle' it out for 5th, both are in a transition season.

Updated:

Kroenke plans to buy 100% of Arsenal shares, and forcibly so where necessary. AST say that by taking the club private Kroenke will be able to: pay management fees and dividends without any check or balance; no annual general meeting to hold the board to account; remove the independent directors and place debt on to the club to support other business interests. Supporters not happy.

https://news.sky.com/story/arsenal-s...eover-11463973
    I actually meant it as a compliment that Tottenham are punching above their weight.

If you want fact based analysis, here it is. Tottenham spend a lot less in wages and net transfer expenditure than Arsenal. Historically transfer spend has not been a reliable predictor for average league position, however wage bills have been an extremely strong predictor in the top European leagues, wage bills can give you a very reliable estimate on what each team's average position will be in the league over the years. Tottenham spend less on wages than the other big five, yet you guys have been in the top four for several years in a row, effectively out performing your expected league position.

Poch and Levy and their teams have to be given a lot of credit, because this was done through developing players and finding undervalued players in the market. How much more they can keep it up is the real question though, because sooner or later teams who spend more on players(like Arsenal) will eventually catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Nah not at all. He is more closer to the pragmatic more balanced school of thought then the really offensive one. More counter attacking then imposing self masturbating possession offense type.

Thats the problem right there, people now equate possession football with offensive football. This is really falling in the trap of the likes of Xavi who will have you believe that you will only be considered offensive when you play a Barca style of football. I think that is not true at all, in fact I would say Zidane's kind of football is more risky from a defensive point of view than Peps football(arguably). In general though, Zidane's teams have always conceded way too many goals and scored too much to be considered anything other than offensive.

I know those other guys probably don't watch Real that much, but you do, so I'm very surprised this is what you think about Zidane's Real Madrid.

To boil it down to the very basics, Zidane's team always scores more than everyone else in the league, but they regularly concede more than both Atletico and Real.