Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A 2018/19

Cash
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Napoli: Meret fractured ulna
    By Football Italia staff

Bad news for new Napoli goalkeeper Alex Meret, who fractured a bone in his arm during training today.

The former Udinese and SPAL shot-stopper was involved in a nasty collision with teenage teammate Mezzoni at their Dimaro training ground.

He immediately winced in pain and had treatment before leaving the field with ice on his arm.

A statement from the club confirmed Meret has been diagnosed with a fracture of the third medial ulna in his left arm.

The limb has already been placed in a cast.

It’s not clear how long this will take to recover from, but Meret is certainly a very unlucky player.

He is only 21 years old, but has just 13 Serie A appearances under his belt following shoulder problems, muscular issues and surgery for a sports hernia.

Meret was signed from Udinese for €22m along with teammate Orestis Karnezis.

- - - Updated - - -

-------------

Damn, that sucks. 22m on a goalie with a broken arm. Changes their transfer plans completely I would think.
    Still bothers me that they signed him

He’s def a yung god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrik View Post
    Its funny as $#@! bc everyone could see this was the way they where heading. They even manage to fail more spetaculary than i hoped for. Spend 200m for mostly unproven or proven mediocre players. Huge contracts for dunnerumma and bunucci. They are almost unsellable now.
    Exactly. Anyone with half a brain could see that this Yonghong Li guy was a fraud and charlatan and was never going to be able to pay back his loan with such a huge interest rate on top of it. And now Milan are owned by a hedge fund lmao. Loving every bit of their own self-inflicted misery.
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    As a Coventry fan, being owned by a hedge fund completely sucks balls.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Milan fans will still be consoling themselves with their 7 CLs while they don't win $#@! ever again.

PS sad thing is they'll probably always have more CLs than us, during the entirety of this century at least
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Exactly. Anyone with half a brain could see that this Yonghong Li guy was a fraud and charlatan and was never going to be able to pay back his loan with such a huge interest rate on top of it. And now Milan are owned by a hedge fund lmao. Loving every bit of their own self-inflicted misery.
    It's certainly enjoyable, can't deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Milan fans will still be consoling themselves with their 7 CLs while they don't win $#@! ever again.

PS sad thing is they'll probably always have more CLs than us, during the entirety of this century at least
    Not if we eventually go on and do a #MY7H in Europe too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Karma is a bitch

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    What are the chances of them to go bankrupt like Parma. That’ll be lovely.

Cash
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The battle of also means is heating up in Italy, with Napoli being dismantled and inter making some good moves I doubt Napoli can finish second again. Roma has downgraded way too much to challenge as well.

Who would you guys rather see finish behind us? I know nobody cares This Ronaldo purchase has turned everything into a good joke.

JUV ENTUS

Cash
    Mentioned
    1460 Post(s)
    Napolo will have a great season with Ancelotti
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    The battle of also means is heating up in Italy, with Napoli being dismantled and inter making some good moves I doubt Napoli can finish second again. Roma has downgraded way too much to challenge as well.

Who would you guys rather see finish behind us? I know nobody cares This Ronaldo purchase has turned everything into a good joke.
    I think Napoli will be even better with Ancelotti, he has a winning mentality that they lacked last season, they are sure to add one of Benzema/Cavani, and some more depth to their DEF. Only major losses are Reina/Jorginho & they've replaced those two already. Inter is indeed strengthening quite a bit, will be interesting to see how they do. As for Roma, Nainggollan is a big loss. But they've strengthened the overall squad with Pastore, Kluivert, Coric, Cristante etc, they've also held on to Alisson so far which is big for them. I think the top 5 will be very competitive next season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex-444 View Post
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Pride? He plays for Milan ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Forza Croatia in the final, though. I just think they're $#@!ing awesome.

That said; MUCH love for Didier Deschamps, who as a coach brought us up from Serie-B. If France were to win this, I wouldn't be sad. There has always been a France-Juve connection and I have a soft spot for them.

I support Croatia in the final, but will not be sad if France wins.

To me this is a dream final; I can just sit back and enjoy the game.

But once and for all; let it be known that I support CROATIA and @Lion - I hope he finally makes a sale at Canadian Tire.
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Croatia have played 3 times 120 min's in a row whereas France cruised their way to the final. They'll be much fitter and they are quality wise the better. I think it'll be a very one sided final

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Comments
    The Serie A rights for the UK and Ireland have been bought by Eleven Sports, who will broadcast the league for the next three seasons.

The company, owned by Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani had previously bought the La Liga rights in the UK, and it has now taken the Italian rights from BT Sport.

“Eleven Sports has today announced a strategic partnership with IMG in the UK and Ireland for the launch of two new sports channels that will include live and exclusive rights to Serie A as well as every match from La Liga,” an official statement confirms.

“Eleven Sports 1 and Eleven Sports 2 will launch via an online streaming platform this August in the UK and Ireland with more premium rights to be announced soon.”

The platform will show Serie A for the next three seasons, on a “soon-to-be-launched online streaming platform”, while discussions are underway with “other major platforms in the UK and Ireland” to show the matches.

FI

I already pay the BT Sports package as they had all the Serie A and CL games.

Don't be telling me I now have to pay a subscription to some strraming channel just to watch games.

The Ronadlo effect

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DADDY!!! View Post
    Comments
    The Serie A rights for the UK and Ireland have been bought by Eleven Sports, who will broadcast the league for the next three seasons.

The company, owned by Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani had previously bought the La Liga rights in the UK, and it has now taken the Italian rights from BT Sport.

“Eleven Sports has today announced a strategic partnership with IMG in the UK and Ireland for the launch of two new sports channels that will include live and exclusive rights to Serie A as well as every match from La Liga,” an official statement confirms.

“Eleven Sports 1 and Eleven Sports 2 will launch via an online streaming platform this August in the UK and Ireland with more premium rights to be announced soon.”

The platform will show Serie A for the next three seasons, on a “soon-to-be-launched online streaming platform”, while discussions are underway with “other major platforms in the UK and Ireland” to show the matches.

FI

I already pay the BT Sports package as they had all the Serie A and CL games.

Don't be telling me I now have to pay a subscription to some strraming channel just to watch games.

The Ronadlo effect
    Fuuuuuuuck!!! This bull$#@! pisses me off. Bt sport was perfect.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I know man.

They literally showed every Juve game.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry if posted, but... :lol

Napoli hint at new tiger kit
    By Football Italia staff

Kappa have been dropping hints about the 2018-19 Napoli jersey, which could include a tiger’s head and entwined snakes. The Partenopei begin a new era with Coach Carlo Ancelotti after three years under Maurizio Sarri. Although pre-season training has already begun, they are yet to unveil their official kit, but a viral marketing campaign is in progress.

This morning, the streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18. These tie in with rumours that the Napoli kit will include a large tiger’s head on one side. As for the goalkeepers, they could have two snakes entwined on the back. Napoli are known for some outlandish jerseys, most notably the ‘camouflage’ kit.

The outlandish jersey Scudetto!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh_rose View Post
    Sorry if posted, but... :lol

Napoli hint at new tiger kit
    By Football Italia staff

Kappa have been dropping hints about the 2018-19 Napoli jersey, which could include a tiger’s head and entwined snakes. The Partenopei begin a new era with Coach Carlo Ancelotti after three years under Maurizio Sarri. Although pre-season training has already begun, they are yet to unveil their official kit, but a viral marketing campaign is in progress.

This morning, the streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18. These tie in with rumours that the Napoli kit will include a large tiger’s head on one side. As for the goalkeepers, they could have two snakes entwined on the back. Napoli are known for some outlandish jerseys, most notably the ‘camouflage’ kit.

The outlandish jersey Scudetto!

Somebody please put this $#@! club out of business. What an absolute embarrassment to the rest of the league.
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!