Serie A 2018/19 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A 2018/19

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1513 Post(s)
    Who else is going to leave Napoli? Hamsik seems to be good as gone. Jorginho? Hysaj? Mertens? There squad looks like it will be decimated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6085 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Who else is going to leave Napoli? Hamsik seems to be good as gone. Jorginho? Hysaj? Mertens? There squad looks like it will be decimated.
    If I'm a rich club I go knocking for Koulibaly.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    funny thing is most here wanted Ancelotti as the Italy manager even over mancini, yet when he's linked with napoli he's suddenly $#@! again...
    OF COURSE people wanted Ancelotti over friggin Mancini for Italy lol. #badasslogic

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    and so what if allegri has already had one over ancelotti, he's still delivered what allegri hasn't in Europe
    Allegri is younger and hasn't exactly coach a CL fave team yet. #badassstrikesagain

This is ADL basically conceding the league and hoping Ancelotti will change the loser mentality in the team while generating more $ via better CL finish. And Ancelotti name itself is more attractive and prestigious that may attract more fans/attention and can attract better players and stop more from leaving. Higuain would've never signed for Napoli if not for then-overrated Benitez.

Looking forward to our next cheesy title # #8EST.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Milan fans on reddit believe it’s a political conspiracy to harm Berlusconi’s party. They’re talking about British journalists who wrote that report for the NYT. Talk about being delusional.
    Fully deluded bunch of fans whether it's on twitter, reddit, or forums.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    I doubt it. He lost the French league to Montpellier ffs.
    Sirigu; Jallet, Bodmer, Camara, Sakho; Sissoko, Matuidi, Pastore; Nene, Menez, Gameiro - these are the 11 that played the most that season for PSG. next in line were:

their depth - Bisevac, Tiene, Ceara, Alex, Motta, Maxvell, Armand, Chantome, Lugano, Hoarau. thats 7 defenders, a DM, a CM and a CF. oil money or not, this was a garbage team. they went out in EL groupstage to Bilbao and Slazburg. before they got Ibra and Silva, they were nothing basically, so i wouldnt hold it against someone for not winning the league with them. besides, he only got there in January, so wasnt all his "fault"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    OF COURSE people wanted Ancelotti over friggin Mancini for Italy lol. #badasslogic

Allegri is younger and hasn't exactly coach a CL fave team yet. #badassstrikesagain

This is ADL basically conceding the league and hoping Ancelotti will change the loser mentality in the team while generating more $ via better CL finish. And Ancelotti name itself is more attractive and prestigious that may attract more fans/attention and can attract better players and stop more from leaving. Higuain would've never signed for Napoli if not for then-overrated Benitez.

Looking forward to our next cheesy title # #8EST.

- - - Updated - - -

i doubt many will stay, it was weird that they all stayed together this long, its bound to break up now that they peaked and failed
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Hamsik and Jorginho might be gone already. Hysaj, Allan and Koulibaly will either need a big pay rise or they leave imo. Mertens has been flirting with leaving for a long time, but I think he should've moved last summer, he's already declining, I doubt he will have many options this summer

Cash
    Mentioned
    919 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If I'm a rich club I go knocking for Koulibaly.
    Yes. If it were up to me, Arsenal would go full in for Koulibaly. I rate him very much; I'm also kind of biased to defenders that can play well with the ball, but he's a very good defender too, and his physicality would be perfect for the EPL.

Also, I don't know what I'd do if Mustafi were to start for us next season too
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Hamsik and Jorginho might be gone already. Hysaj, Allan and Koulibaly will either need a big pay rise or they leave imo. Mertens has been flirting with leaving for a long time, but I think he should've moved last summer, he's already declining, I doubt he will have many options this summer
    well the problem , at least for us, is that most of their leaving players will do it for a lot of money.

Koulibaly 60-80m asking price
    Jorginho 50m asking price
    Hisaj 50m release clause
    Allan 40-60m
    Mertens 25m

So they'll have a lot to remake the squad we can only hope that the players they'll sign will flop

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    well the problem , at least for us, is that most of their leaving players will do it for a lot of money.

Hisaj 50m release clause
    Allan 40-60m
    Mertens 25m

So they'll have a lot to remake the squad we can only hope that the players they'll sign will flop
    I don't think they'll be able to attract much quality if they're offering 2m in wages, they'll probably raid Serie A midtable teams for their best talents like Chiesa, Torreira or Laxalt and the odd foreign signing

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA pounding Milan and not giving a crap about PSG is really strange. So FFP parameters doesn't matter and UEFA only seriously interfere when the owners of the club are poor and cannot afford the club overspending?

Cash
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)

Hisaj 50m release clause
    Allan 40-60m
    Mertens 25m

I dont see so many players being sold.

Jorginho and Hamsik seems to be done and both are MASSIVE losses for them anyway.

Koulibaly is 50-50 but i think the rest will stay.

Read they are close to buying Suso and Rui Patricio(Sporting Lisbon GK)

IMO we can win the league comfortably next season if we have a good mercato this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal has been linked to Napoli btw. lol

They wont even come close to affording his wages even if he were to be interested in their 'project'.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they'll be able to attract much quality if they're offering 2m in wages, they'll probably raid Serie A midtable teams for their best talents like Chiesa, Torreira or Laxalt and the odd foreign signing

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA pounding Milan and not giving a crap about PSG is really strange. So FFP parameters doesn't matter and UEFA only seriously interfere when the owners of the club are poor and cannot afford the club overspending?
    PSG are also sanctioned. This is why they're getting Buffon instead of spending big money on a GK. They were rumored to buy Oblak.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa
    Pogba
    31/05/2018

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Report: Inter out, Chiesa in

Cash
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post

- - - Updated - - -

When did that stop mourinho winning it with porto and do matteo with Chelsea? Dumb comment from a dumb poster..Grats on making it to my ignore list
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    PSG are also sanctioned. This is why they're getting Buffon instead of spending big money on a GK. They were rumored to buy Oblak.
    so basically their sanction is not being allowed to keep pumping loads of owner money in the club? something they shouldn't be doing in the first place? yeah, UEFA is punishing them bad

Cash
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    so basically their sanction is not being allowed to keep pumping loads of owner money in the club? something they shouldn't be doing in the first place? yeah, UEFA is punishing them bad
    They were sanctioned three years ago too where they were slapped a hefty fine and were allowed to spend only 60M in the transfer window. City as well.

Milan couldnt even find a voluntary agreement in the first place as their projected revenues were hugely exaggerated unlike PSG and City.

They havent been inconsistent here at all. Milan's owners are just shady as hell.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa
    Pogba
    31/05/2018

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    They were sanctioned three years ago too where they were slapped a hefty fine and were allowed to spend only 60M in the transfer window. City as well.

Milan couldnt even find a voluntary agreement in the first place as their projected revenues were hugely exaggerated unlike PSG and City.

They havent been inconsistent here at all. Milan's owners are just shady as hell.
    Those are hardly sanctions for someone like PSG, neither their players, nor the club are banned from playing in Europe.

Roma sell players every summer to stay in FFP parameters, Inter doesnt register their signings in Europe to tiptoe around them and Milan can get banned from Europe altogether. While I understand the difference between shady owners or poorer clubs and oil billionaires, such use of FFP only widens the gap between elite and the rest, while it was supposed to narrow it down.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Ex-Italy striker faces prison?
    By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus and Italy striker Vincenzo Iaquinta reportedly faces six years in prison for alleged mafia links.

The 2006 World Cup winner was indicted back in December 2015 for illegal possession of firearms, according to Deutsche Welle and AFP, as well intention to aid the ‘Ndrangheta, the Calabrian mafia.

More than 140 people have been trialled in the case, one of whom is Iaquinta’s father, for whom prosecutors are demanding 19 years’ imprisonment.

Several suspects are suspected of having helped the ’Ndrangheta profit illegally from reconstruction projects in the Emilia-Romagna region after two earthquakes in 2012.

Others are believed to have been helping the ‘Ndrangheta to infiltrate the north of Italy, where the organisation is traditionally weaker.

Among the crimes being levelled against the various defendants are false billing, fraud, usury and extortion.

Iaquinta played for the likes of Udinese, Juve and Cesena and scored six goals in 40 caps for Italy, prior to his retirement in 2012.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

_________________________________35_________________________________

Pavel Nedved: "Si può vivere senza pallone, ma non senza Juve"

_________________________________35_________________________________

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    This $#@! every summer
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    This $#@! every summer
    Bemzema as a 10
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPITANO View Post

Vidal might be possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Where Hamsik at though @Mark
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Hisaj 50m release clause
    Allan 40-60m
    Mertens 25m

Do not forget the fact that they made each year a profit in the last 10 years. They have enough financial reserves. The only problem is their attractive power, it is way less than topclubs and sub-top PL clubs.