[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [May 19th, 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 3

View Poll Results: multiple vote

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffon

    46 86.79%
  • Lichtsteiner

    22 41.51%
  • Marchisio

    19 35.85%
  • Asamoah

    16 30.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 262
  1. #41
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    34,776
    Cash
    29,802
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Hope we get to see Woj in preparation for next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

  2. #42
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,502
    Cash
    4,988,662
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    can't wait to see the choreo, should be an epic one (unless our marketing team chooses to handle this with a hashtag sendoff)

  3. #43
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    The Ultra's will do something great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I wonder if Del Piero will come for the match...trez, camo, etc?
    Del Piero has a gala in Australia (?) to attend the previous evening according to @Albertmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  4. #44
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,867
    Cash
    18,181
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    can't wait to see the choreo, should be an epic one (unless our marketing team chooses to handle this with a hashtag sendoff)
    This will definitely happen. In english as well.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  5. #45
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    Cash
    5,293
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The Pole in goal, burger King on the bench and Buffon as CF for this one.

  6. #46
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    This will definitely happen. In english as well.
    #its time Gigi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  7. #47
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    399
    Cash
    1,362
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    #GIGISCOREAGOAL
    C R E D I A M O C I

  8. #48
    Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    5,766
    Cash
    3,368
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I would really like to see at least one players from the Primavera given a chance.
    F*CK the 3-5-2

  9. #49
    Juventuz regular Catenaccio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,422
    Cash
    4,546
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Buffon will start.

    Thats my only prediction.

  10. #50
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Fakefanning this useless match.

  11. #51
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,022
    Cash
    14,840
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Fakefanning this useless match.
    i would too, but i have to see gigi for one last time.

  12. #52
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i would too, but i have to see gigi for one last time.
    Of course I won't. It's the last time I'll see 3 of my 4 favorite Juventus players, or maybe even the last game of all 4 of them.

  13. #53
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Of course I won't. It's the last time I'll see 3 of my 4 favorite Juventus players, or maybe even the last game of all 4 of them.
    Buffon, Barza, Licht and Claudio? Barza seems to be remaining, Claudio might as well

  14. #54
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Buffon, Barza, Licht and Claudio? Barza seems to be remaining, Claudio might as well
    Lichtsteiner, Buffon, Asa and worst of all even maybe Mandzukic

  15. #55
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Lichtsteiner, Buffon, Asa and worst of all even maybe Mandzukic
    seriously, Asa? I lost a lot of my love for Mandzukic this season, the guy just walked around not giving a damn for way too many games, would've been devastating to lose him last summer as he was among my absolute favorites, but this season he's been so balkan in his attitude that I don't really mind him potentially leaving

  16. #56
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    seriously, Asa? I lost a lot of my love for Mandzukic this season, the guy just walked around not giving a damn for way too many games, would've been devastating to lose him last summer as he was among my absolute favorites, but this season he's been so balkan in his attitude that I don't really mind him potentially leaving
    A shame his goals weren't enough to go through against Real. I'm sure he'd have been crucial for the rest of the CL games..
    But I agree, I think it wouldn't be a bad decision to go our separate ways next season.

    With Licht and Buffon we lose two absolute legends tho

  17. #57
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    A shame his goals weren't enough to go through against Real. I'm sure he'd have been crucial for the rest of the CL games..
    But I agree, I think it wouldn't be a bad decision to go our separate ways next season.

    With Licht and Buffon we lose two absolute legends tho
    y, this summer Juve's dressing room loses a lot of soul, Buffon and Licht are among my favorites too. in the end all should be well though, I've no doubt that guys like Cuadrado and Pjanič will step up to help Chiellini fill the void, crazy how Giorgio has been here since the 2005/06 season, very rare nowadays

  18. #58
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    y, this summer Juve's dressing room loses a lot of soul, Buffon and Licht are among my favorites too. in the end all should be well though, I've no doubt that guys like Cuadrado and Pjanič will step up to help Chiellini fill the void, crazy how Giorgio has been here since the 2005/06 season, very rare nowadays
    Not sure about Pjanic tho.

    Soft Pjanic @Maddy

  19. #59
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,347
    Cash
    54,458
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Not sure about Pjanic tho.

    Soft Pjanic @Maddy
    He not as soft as soft Rugani though.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  20. #60
    Juventuz champion am0110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,571
    Cash
    7,792
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rugani has softness of a little princess.

Similar Threads

  1. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 7-0 Sassuolo [February 4th 2018]
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05.02.2018, 20:19
  2. [Serie A]JUVENTUS 1-0 Genoa [January 22nd 2018]
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 24.01.2018, 09:51
  3. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari [August 19th, 2017]
    By Mark in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 22.08.2017, 22:18
  4. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014)
    By Mark in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 20.04.2014, 21:36
  5. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009
    By JCK in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 22.09.2009, 15:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •