Santiago Arias - RB - PSV - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    Well that's an no-go.

What is the non-EU situation for this mercato? Asabob leaving to another serie A team won't count much, right? As of now we have Sandro, Bentancur, Asa, Costa and Cuars with non-EU passport.
    We can sign him if he's the only non EU player we are signing this season since he has played for Columbia more than 5 times.
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Serie A teams are allowed to sign 2 non-eu player from abroad per season.

It doesn't matter how many non-eu players we have in the team right now.

As for Italy, there are no non-eu rules as they're already here. We can get 26 Nigerians from Udinese.

Cash
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Speaking from experience?
    Not really, but...

I‘ve been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I‘ve seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly‘s and fatty hair everywhere.
    Later on 3 Thai-girls came in, one of them very young and by far not mature, the daughter of one of the others. The young one hesitated and her mother moaned at her she should brace herself and follow her to the table where those 3 stinkers where.
    When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she‘ll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn‘t pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust‘s table.
    We stayed there with the young one for a few hours, watched a very long Australian open match, probably semifinal Verdasco vs. Nadal or the final Nadal vs. Federer (dammit), invited her for 3 or 4 icecreams and cigarettes (ffs) until her mother came back.

We knew this won‘t change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn‘t want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

@Bianconero81 probably is more hardened and can deal better with that.

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I come to read about this guy and ... tuz forever
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Btw. Let's also sign his cute sister @Dru

DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Santiago Arias & his attorney have had discussions with Paratici. There is a hypothesis of agreement with the right-back. The Colombian doesn’t have a European passport. (Rai)
    sounds like a terrible waste of a non eu spot
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2410 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Not really, but...

I‘ve been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I‘ve seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly‘s and fatty hair everywhere.
    Later on 3 Thai-girls came in, one of them very young and by far not mature, the daughter of one of the others. The young one hesitated and her mother moaned at her she should brace herself and follow her to the table where those 3 stinkers where.
    When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she‘ll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn‘t pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust‘s table.
    We stayed there with the young one for a few hours, watched a very long Australian open match, probably semifinal Verdasco vs. Nadal or the final Nadal vs. Federer (dammit), invited her for 3 or 4 icecreams and cigarettes (ffs) until her mother came back.

We knew this won‘t change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn‘t want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    He's already 26 years old. No thank you.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    FI article says his contract is expiring now. Acc to Transfermarkt, it expires in 2019.

Which is it?

If signed for free, no harm done.

Cash
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    FI article says his contract is expiring now. Acc to Transfermarkt, it expires in 2019.

Which is it?

If signed for free, no harm done.
    Slight harm done; Sacrificing a Non-EU spot for a relative nobody.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Slight harm done; Sacrificing a Non-EU spot for a relative nobody.
    It's not like we're linked with many non-EUs or in need of many.

Cash
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Not really, but...

It's pretty disgusting tbh, but these are the facts of life.

I once asked this girl how old she was, and she responded 16. She was a cute little thing, and I didn't want any old geezer just sticking his contaminated mini garden hose in there, so I paid her bar fine and sent her home. She was spared, if only for one night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    It's not like we're linked with many non-EUs or in need of many.
    Silence

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Serie A teams are allowed to sign 2 non-eu player from abroad per season.

It doesn't matter how many non-eu players we have in the team right now.

As for Italy, there are no non-eu rules as they're already here. We can get 26 Nigerians from Udinese.
    They'd probably generate a lot of money for the club before they're finally caught
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Samp is still strong in Bepps.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1761 Post(s)
    Not really, but...

Class move my friend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer