Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would be FAPTASTIC if we can get Martial without selling Dybala, really great coup.

Mini-revenge for giving on Henry too soon, for buying one of his mini clones.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    :D I think he wanted to open it and have you make the edits when you had time

- - - Updated - - -

he has that mini afro :tup:

@Fr3sh @Osman
    ah too bad. He'll open it in the players sections then. :shifty:

:p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Nvm he is going to Bayern anyways. :snoop:

Juventus to offer €50m for Anthony Martial
    APRIL 28, 2018
    Juventus have had ongoing talks with Anthony Martial’s representatives and are prepared to offer €50m to sign the Manchester United forward.

Discussions have reportedly been ongoing for several weeks however the Bianconeri have stepped up their interest in the player.

Various Italian papers report today that Martial is one of Juve’s main targets for the summer and talks are now progressing rapidly.

Bayern Munich remain the main competition for the players signature who Juve view as a long-term successor to Mario Mandzukic who is expected to leave the club this summer.

Martial has featured sparingly this season but the 22-year-old has still managed 11 goals and 10 assists in 42 competitive games.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    I started fapping the first time I saw him play for Monaco, incredible player. To have him and Berna on the wings for the foreseeable future would be truly faptastic

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So we can assume that's 50m from our budget? I guess this move collapses if Can's move collapses?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)