Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantes View Post
    Domino effect.

Alderweireld to Man Utd = Martial to Spurs = Dembele to Juventus

Alderweireld does not go to Utd unless Martial comes the other way. This pushes Eriksen into a deeper midfield role alongside Dier/Wanyama and behind Martial, Alli, Son. Dembele is freed up to go and finish his career at a big club that win trophies.

Every one wins.
    In before Dembele goes China.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    He's a much more interesting alternative than Morata. 3 years younger too. Does Union do loans + option / obligation??
    I doubt they would consider it seeing as they are one of the richest clubs in the world and will have an array of suiters for Martial
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    I doubt they would consider it seeing as they are one of the richest clubs in the world and will have an array of suiters for Martial
    Unfortunately that's most likely the case, United won't be letting him go for cheap that's for sure.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Martial will end up in Tottenham. Close thread.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    Martial will end up in Tottenham. Close thread.
    So he leaves because he is benched by Rashford, Lingard, and Sanchez. While in Totnam he expects to play ahead of Kane, Eriksson, Delle Alli, and Son?

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    So he leaves because he is benched by Rashford, Lingard, and Sanchez. While in Totnam he expects to play ahead of Kane, Eriksson, Delle Alli, and Son?
    If he's not better than Son and Delle Alli, I don't think we need him as a starter

Cash
    Mentioned
    2159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    If he's not better than Son and Delle Alli, I don't think we need him as a starter
    that discussion should have ended when he wasnt better than/couldnt bench Jesse Lingard
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    that discussion should have ended when he wasnt better than/couldnt bench Jesse Lingard
    good point

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    that's the Mourinho effect though, dude is great at pushing away good players. look at Chelsea f.e., at team containing their outgoing transfers in Mourinho years would absolutely wipe the floor with their current team

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    We were never really convinced and let him slip away...
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Except Lingard plays more central attacking role and mainly attacks off the ball, kind of approach Mourinho likes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Except Lingard plays more central attacking role and mainly attacks off the ball, kind of approach Mourinho likes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Jesse Lingard is a very underrated player. A system/situational player, but he can make the difference on the day and does very well with very little.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    messi lingard they call him
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Jesse Lingard is a very underrated player. A system/situational player, but he can make the difference on the day and does very well with very little.
    He's not real impressive to watch but he can be a clutch utility player who seems to frequently, somehow, do better than a player of his talent should. He has definitely been useful for Mourinho.

I think people just have a hard time taking him seriously cause he looks like a half black, half asian, part bird part teenage boy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2159 Post(s)
    hes average, but works hard so Mou likes him. his own version of Giacch, but less talented probably
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    hes average, but works hard so Mou likes him. his own version of Giacch, but less talented probably
    He's a different player than Giacc. What he brings of value is more instincts over just workrate imo

Of course that player that Martial (at least should be) is levels above Birdboy

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    He's a different player than Giacc. What he brings of value is more instincts over just workrate imo

Of course that player that Martial (at least should be) is levels above Birdboy
    His strengths aren't measured easily: work-rate, timing, positioning, and tactical awareness/flexibility, so there's a tendency to overlook them. A type many coaches enjoy to have. And his defensive qualities gives you the opportunity to be a bit more flexible with your strikers/wingers. I would love to have an "italian version" of Lingard as our 12-16th man in our squad.

Comparing him to Giaccherini
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    lol right?

I'm not downplaying his workrate but football is full of mediocre players,yes men, with a high workrate and flexibility. I think what sets Lindgard apart from the rest of these utility players is his instincts

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    lol right?

I'm not downplaying his workrate but football is full of mediocre players,yes men, with a high workrate and flexibility. I think what sets Lindgard apart from the rest of these utility players is his instincts
    I know. The critical part wasn't directed towards you, and yes his instincts are great ie. timing, positioning, and tactical awareness/flexibility
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    3018 Post(s)
    Lingaard

People losing it on Tuz like every other Summer.
    Ban Marc.