[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [April 15th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Höwedes

• Khedira

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The thing about the league now is that we have one and only one focus, it will be a totally different style of play.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing about the league now is that we have one and only one focus, it will be a totally different style of play.

Personally I believe the way we went out will hurt us in the league. Being robbed like that feels like a dagger in the back.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
buffon: “We will be furious when stepping on to the pitch in Serie A this weekend. Furious.”

i can't wait to see this one.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
buffon: “We will be furious when stepping on to the pitch in Serie A this weekend. Furious.”

i can't wait to see this one.
This is what I don't understand, this should've been the attitude of the club every single year since Calciopoli and only build from there from shit like yesterday. If somehow harnessed, his fury alone should've been able to power half the world. I don't understand how it has taken this long, if it were me I would've been kept up at night with pure rage.

And now it is too late.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is what I don't understand, this should've been the attitude of the club every single year since Calciopoli and only build from there from shit like yesterday. If somehow harnessed, his fury alone should've been able to power half the world. I don't understand how it has taken this long, if it were me I would've been kept up at night with pure rage.

And now it is too late.
it's still better late than never i guess. buffon's too friendly attitude towards opposition players (e.g. like hugging all the real players after being humiliated at home last week) has always been annoying anyway. let's hope we can build on his anger and keep the determination next season. we need to trigger the killer instinct of some players as chiellini, ageing and slowing licht and out of form mario (who had a terrific game, but it was his 1st one this year) bring not enough grinta for a team like juve.

let's kill samp, i want to see an execution. we shouldn't stop until it's 4-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)