[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 90
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1824

Cash
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Apologize for what exactly? $#@! apologizing and $#@! the ref. Now, the death threats are absolutely ridiculous and unwarranted, but Buffon doesn't need to apologize for expressing how he truly feels.

Is he supposed to come out and say "I'm sorry for what I said because it was over the top and in the heat of the moment I lost myself. Oliver did a great job and he's a great ref." He'd be a sycophantic ass licker if he did that; I'm glad he allowed his raw emotions to filter through. It shows that he's a human being and not infallible.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    and again, $#@! michael oliver. vile piece of $#@! and that other $#@! from the first leg cakir
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

$#@! Exor if they can't be bothered to invest in this club after the 4 years we have had. Allegri has shown he can beat any team in football, with minimal financial backing for transfers, and a couple of his star players being sold every summer. If they can't be bothered to inject a reasonable amount to remedy the last couple holes in the starting XI (literally just 1 world class CM and 1 world class RB), then $#@! them.

Proud of the players, the coach, the management. It's time for the board to show their support for this project too.
    Mods. I +Repped this post, but it shows a -Rep for some reason. Can it be overturned? Thank you

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1931 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Mods. I +Repped this post, but it shows a -Rep for some reason. Can it be overturned? Thank you
    Because you -repped him obviously. If i was @Post Ironic, id -rep you back
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Because you -repped him obviously. If i was @Post Ironic, id -rep you back
    @Post Ironic knows I got mad love for him

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1931 Post(s)
    Yeah, after that -rep, i dont see why he should trust you
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Chi-Town

Cash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Out of prison and this is the $#@! I came home to? $#@! would of rather stayed there

edit:
    Juventus Fan since 2004

Cash
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Don't worry bro. We good. An occasional minus rep is good for the soul.

I'm a hit @zizinho up with a minus rep for telling me to give you one.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Out of prison and this is the $#@! I came home to? $#@! would of rather stayed there

edit:
    $#@!s crazy homey

Did you get that kite I sent ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018]

Does anyone have a very good report/analysis of the tactics/where we got it right/where RM was wrong/etc.
    All the talk i read was about the referee, penalty, Buffon etc. If anyone has a link for a match report/analysis, please post.
    Even here, all our talk was about the penal, so appreciate it if someone can share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    and again, $#@! michael oliver. vile piece of $#@! and that other $#@! from the first leg cakir
    Amen,$#@! that tiny $#@! Cakir the Real and Farselona bitch and especially $#@! Oliver.Buffon will lost a lot in my eyes if he even tries to even soften his words against Oliver.Not a question abou apologizing.For what?For being totally incompetent piece of $#@!.For whistling a non excisting penalty 30 seconds from the end?No way.I would punch his $#@!ty face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    How players like Ronaldo and Vasquez can dive all game and go unpunished is also wrong

Dybala makes one dive and a yellow card, Real Madrid players flop to the ground all game simulating contact and nothing
    Exactly and in every game .That primadona with nr.7 is a world leader in simulating and asking for fouls and penalties .No punishment up to now.Never.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post

Understandable reaction after the game but cant have the captain of the club continue to go on an emotional rant and tarnish the ref's career.

What if he quits his career because of the death threats ? Its not like he was doing prime Ovrebo stuff out there. Shocking behaviour imo. But i guess many people would still support it.
    Would be best for the sake of the football game that snail to quit his"career".Probably the "ultimate quality" of the English referees leads to the fact that not a single one of them will be at the World Cup at Russia.Yesterday game Totenham -City when the referee awards City a penalty after a foul half a meter out of the box is again the proof for the " quality" of their judges.
    And death treats aren't explainable at all,but I stand behind Gigi on every word about that piece of $#@!.And his whistling a non existing penalty 20 seconds before the end and a red to Gigi isn't shocking?Just watch a You tube clip when Joe Hart nearly is touching Oliver's head and swearing at him constantly for nearly two minutes in Premier league and this prick gave him no card ,no punishment at all.
    So $#@! Oliver and his $#@!ty double standards.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wonder if RM/Barca players study Referees behaviours before each match.. like who falls to stadium pressure; who falls to diving, who is not tolerant, handball, pushing and grabbing at corners, what is a YC fouls and what is not.
    all those situations for which a referee gives or not give.

also wonder if CR7 and Neymar are teaching their colleagues how make the perfect dive, and if they do; is it under the watch of the Club or just a singular act
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mondolon View Post
    I wonder if RM/Barca players study Referees behaviours before each match.. like who falls to stadium pressure; who falls to diving, who is not tolerant, handball, pushing and grabbing at corners, what is a YC fouls and what is not.
    all those situations for which a referee gives or not give.

also wonder if CR7 and Neymar are teaching their colleagues how make the perfect dive, and if they do; is it under the watch of the Club or just a singular act
    Theh don't need to.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    It 's not a proper hate list if Bayern isn't on it.
    Nah. I don't have that much hatred towards them really. Nazis are dope.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    close the thread

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Nah. I don't have that much hatred towards them really. Nazis are dope.
    I thought Bayern was run by jews?

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Amen,$#@! that tiny $#@! Cakir the Real and Farselona bitch and especially $#@! Oliver.Buffon will lost a lot in my eyes if he even tries to even soften his words against Oliver.Not a question abou apologizing.For what?For being totally incompetent piece of $#@!.For whistling a non excisting penalty 30 seconds from the end?No way.I would punch his $#@!ty face.
    He has nothing to apologise for, you know there are very few if any more humble and gracious than Buffon... and for him to say what he said in the tone he did clearly shows there is a real issue and to be frank I agree with him. There is nothing wrong with speaking his mind, he reputation will take no damage from it as far as im concerned. Sometimes being gracious after the manner we went out is like dropping your pants and telling the world to come $#@! me. I'm incredibly annoyed with Ale's words, don't get me wrong I idolise Ale as much as any Juve fan but sometimes its better not to say anything if you aren't going to say anything supportive about your club and friends

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.
    I'd take legal action against uefa for years of robbery, corruption and back handing refs. Take Ramos getting away with another suspension... I mean does it get any more blatant than that? rules for most and not for all? utter bull$#@!.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    I hope they are stupid enough to do that.