[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 82
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1824

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Its a tough call from that angle, yes. But unless i see a different angle (a video, not a pic), im giving the ref who was perfectly positioned the benefit of the doubt here
    This was my point from the start of the discussion, responding to that Madrid fan here complaining about the offside call.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Its a tough call from that angle, yes. But unless i see a different angle (a video, not a pic), im giving the ref who was perfectly positioned the benefit of the doubt here
    It is like benatia penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    This was my point from the start of the discussion, responding to that Madrid fan here complaining about the offside call.
    Real Madrid fan complaining about offside remind him of the offside goals Ronaldo has scored

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1930 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    Didnt see that post, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    It is like benatia penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid fan complaining about offside remind him of the offside goals Ronaldo has scored
    No its not. For the Pk, we actually have different angles to looks at, and a foul is a different call to am offside.
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    It doesn't really work that way for us in Serie A. Also because Italian refs are simply the best. And with quite a margin.

Personally I'd introduce var just to give refs a bit of breathing space. I'm convinced that if Oliver had had that chance he'd sleep better today. Not necessarily because he would have made a different call, but because he would have had the time to relax and not let the stadium get to him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    well put.
    referees are humans and make mistakes.. could fall to pressure. would have been much better had VAR been available. All this talk about this pen. would have been avoided. whatever call he would made, it would been less controversial
    but this Oliver was a really bad choice, it is not just the Penalty, as Alen said; had he not call it a pen., I also think RM players would not "really" object it, but his overall management of the game was poor.
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Pep guardiola
    "In this competition the teams are so equal the impact of the referee mistake is so big. It is what it is. We will come back stronger next season."

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    It's safe to say we won't be overrespecting them in the future
    And thatís the most important thing to take away from this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Optimist Prime

Cash
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    And that’s the most important thing to take away from this game.
    And it's about 2 games too late. Hopefully we meet them next year. The only team I want to face after the group stages.

It will be different.

- - - Updated - - -

Real controversy
    Juve protest shakes up UEFA: open to VAR

The technology can be used in the cup competitions too
    MalagÚ: ‘I’ll talk about it with Ceferin’

From Madrid to Madrid
    Juve are already targeting the Final in 2019

At the Bernabeu, despite elimination and anger, the awareness was born that they are now in the European elite
    Plan ready to reach the last act of next season’s Champions League, which will be hosted by Atletico’s stadium
    Today the draw for the semi-finals: Real, Liverpool or Bayern for Roma

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/DesKellyBTS/stat...com%2Fjuventus

- - - Updated - - -

2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventus 32 View Post

English please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    English please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    La rabbia e l’orgoglio - the anger and the pride.

Juve’s fury. Dominate Real In Madrid but exit due to a highly dubious penalty in the 97th minute. 3-1 and goodbye to the Champions League.

After an epic match, the Bianconeri explode.
    Agnelli vs Collina: the Italians scientifically wronged. The desingators have to change, VAR is necessary.
    Buffon: The English referee: he has a trash can in place of a heart.
    Bayern eliminate Montella, tomorrow is the draw.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't understand why buffon didn't punch the referee on his face. I will never understand it.
    Unbelievable!!!
    There's no other way... It has to be done.
    It was his last match and the opportunity every player would love to have. Instead he left the pitch.
    I went crazy.... "gigi what the f*ck are you doing... Don't leave the pitch until he bleeds and the game goes off!!!!"

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    This isn't Sparta Bro. The hate and disgust expressed by millions towards that vile British sack of $#@! aka $#@!y McOliver is beyond anything Buffon would've accomplished by engaging in a physical altercation with that noob.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoiLezard View Post

The only thing that I regret is our incapacity to kill this kind of games, I hope Allegri and the players learn from the mistakes.
    If they haven't already learned it since the bayern game at Allianz arena, then they probably won't, ever.

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Definitely , one of the most annoying match of us ive ever seen , not our performance but how we were so close to turn all odds againts us but ruined by one sham incident .

i really hope , this unfair drama unites all of us even more , with greater passion , Anger for being "cheated " and believe in ourselves , i want our stars know how prestigious this shirt means plus if management reinforces with appropriate quality players , i reckon we have a bigger chance to win this goddamn competition than what we believed during these 3-4 years before .

#finoallafine #forzaJuve
    Official Michela Quattrociocche's Fans <3

Even the calendar says Sunday Monday Tuesday W T F

If you do not fall down while chasing your dream, then your are not chasing your dream hard enough
    If you do not struggle while reading this text , then you are not reading this text hard enough

Cash
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertmare View Post
    Definitely , one of the most annoying match of us ive ever seen , not our performance but how we were so close to turn all odds againts us but ruined by one sham incident .

i really hope , this unfair drama unites all of us even more , with greater passion , Anger for being "cheated " and believe in ourselves , i want our stars know how prestigious this shirt means plus if management reinforces with appropriate quality players , i reckon we have a bigger chance to win this goddamn competition than what we believed during these 3-4 years before .

#finoallafine #forzaJuve
    We were not cheated yesterday.

We all overreacted in the heat of the moment including the media and the players.

I'm sure things would've calmed down now and Buffon and co. would have a different perspective about the incident.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    If only we played every big CL game like this instead of using pussy tactics and being afraid.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    If only we played every big CL game like this instead of using pussy tactics and being afraid.
    I think it will be a turning point for us and Allegri
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't think the penalty was as scandalous as when it was first given.

What really irks me though is you just know there is absolutely no way Ronaldo would've received a red card for what Dybala did in the first leg, ref never would've given a game deciding penalty in the final minute of extra time against Real at Bernabeu unless it was absolutely 100% clear cut and unquestionable (which the penalty was not), and no Madrid captain would've ever gotten a straight red for complaining to the ref if he had done anything short of punching him.

It isn't so much that I would find these decisions, individually would be so scandalous, were one given against us in a Serie A game, but you just know Madrid would not have suffered in any remotely questionable call for our benefit

Cash
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't think the penalty was as scandalous as when it was first given.

What really irks me though is you just know there is absolutely no way Ronaldo would've received a red card for what Dybala did in the first leg, ref never would've given a game deciding penalty in the final minute of extra time against Real at Bernabeu unless it was absolutely 100% clear cut and unquestionable (which the penalty was not), and no Madrid captain would've ever gotten a straight red for complaining to the ref if he had done anything short of punching him.

It isn't so much that I would find these decisions, individually would be so scandalous, were one given against us in a Serie A game, but you just know Madrid would not have suffered in any remotely questionable call for our benefit
    I suppose thats how other Italian teams feel about us in the league.

We cant win CL if we continue scrutinizing ref decisions. This is not how a big club should act.

What these protests would help though is introduce VAR in CL and limit the amount of contentious decisions.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Turned off the stream after we scored the 3rd goal at around 60th minute due to meeting. I need to watch the game again to see if we went the 4th goal when there was 30 minutes left to play or Max told the team slow down to kill Madrid at ET. Madrid was shell shocked after Matuidi's goal. They knew they would go out had we scored just one more goal. Any non-Italian teams would go for the 4th goal and I guess we were no different. Maybe we were too exhausted at that time.