[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 80
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1824

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I don't feel robbed. It is still very hard to swallow that penalty and I'm yet to get a minute of sleep, 22 hours after the match. A more experienced referee wouldn't have whistled a penalty, not because there was no penalty, but for the reasons Buffon described best. But I don't feel robbed by the referee. Robbed by Kroos, Ronaldo and Vasquez, for that great cross, incredible jump and good positioning in the last second and robbing us of extra 30 munutes in an epic match, but not robbed by the ref. Unfortunately, we were designated a young and inexperienced referee.
    Not true at all.And this is not just what Buffon described but simply because that penalty wasn't committed!Yes I agree that a more experienced referee evenwouldn't think to whistle that in the last 20 seconds but nevertheless,again that wasn't anything irregular about Benatia's start.We were actually robbed by that Brit piece of $#@! and not by a "spectacular" Kroos,Ronaldo,Vasquez moves.Not at all.We deserved by no means that 30 minutes cause it wasn't a foul at all.Not to mention Cuadrado's incident in the first game.

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    The worst outcome of the game last night was that we missed an opportunity of watching Sturaro for 30 minutes.
    Would have scored.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hard to tell from TV footage with that camera angle. Linesman is in perfect position though.
    That's an offside! His head is offside!

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    That's an offside! His head is offside!
    What? his head is behind defender's knee.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    What? his head is behind defender's knee.
    Not really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I don't feel robbed. It is still very hard to swallow that penalty and I'm yet to get a minute of sleep, 22 hours after the match. A more experienced referee wouldn't have whistled a penalty, not because there was no penalty, but for the reasons Buffon described best. But I don't feel robbed by the referee. Robbed by Kroos, Ronaldo and Vasquez, for that great cross, incredible jump and good positioning in the last second and robbing us of extra 30 munutes in an epic match, but not robbed by the ref. Unfortunately, we were designated a young and inexperienced referee.
    How exactly?

Going by Buffon comments then a more experienced ref should feel compassion and not award pen cause its match decider?

If its a pen the its a pen. What does anything else matter.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1677 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Swiss goalkeeper Marwin Hitz did it better:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...alty-miss.html

@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor
    Legend.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, we were designated a young and inexperienced referee.
    Hmmm, unfortunate...
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    How exactly?

Going by Buffon comments then a more experienced ref should feel compassion and not award pen cause its match decider?

If its a pen the its a pen. What does anything else matter.
    If the ref didn't give a penalty yesterday, the Real players wouldn't have objected much imo (or at all). This way, by giving it, this ref created so much controversy and perhaps damaged his career. A more experienced ref would have avoided the controversy and protected himself first, and, second, allowed an epic match to go on. Nothing to do with compassion. Much to do with experience.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How are referees designated for champions league games

- - - Updated - - -

If the ref didn't give a penalty yesterday, the Real players wouldn't have objected much imo (or at all). This way, by giving it, this ref created so much controversy and perhaps damaged his career. A more experienced ref would have avoided the controversy and protected himself first, and, second, allowed an epic match to go on. Nothing to do with compassion. Much to do with experience.
    He would have also noticed how the real madrid players were going down on every occasion to win a penalty and would have booked one or two for simulation

Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Hmmm, unfortunate...
    I do think that if the first leg ended 1:1 or so, Oliver wasn't gonna officiate yesterday's match and we were gonna get another big name, like Cakir in leg 1. An Englishman when there are few quality English officials is designated for a "meaningless" 2nd leg between two big clubs. That's why I believe we were unfortunate.

Cash
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    It's safe to say we won't be overrespecting them in the future
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Juventus suporters find images of Michael Oliver's wife at the Bernabeu

http://www.marca.com/en/football/rea...d708b45a1.html

Cash
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Not classy, but I prefer to live in a way where I don't feel like the world is against me, feeling sorry for myself.

It was a penalty - maybe soft, but legitimate. It probably wouldn't have gone the other way, but oh well. It's not a conspiracy, so claiming we were robbed is no different to what inter and Napoli do.
    What?

You think it wouldn't have been called if it was the other way around, but you're fine with Real still getting it?

How can you be okay with that? That's the very definition of injustice.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1677 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    Juventus suporters find images of Michael Oliver's wife at the Bernabeu

http://www.marca.com/en/football/rea...d708b45a1.html
    So?

Pathetic behaviour.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    I do think that if the first leg ended 1:1 or so, Oliver wasn't gonna officiate yesterday's match and we were gonna get another big name, like Cakir in leg 1. An Englishman when there are few quality English officials is designated for a "meaningless" 2nd leg between two big clubs. That's why I believe we were unfortunate.
    I'm sorry. I just don't buy into that anymore. Putting inexperienced refs in big games was one of the ways FIFA used to operate.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    So?
    Michael Oliver and his wife visited the bernabeu stadium in 2016 in which Michael Oliver expressed a desire to his wife that he would like to officiate in bernabeu

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I was hoping Madrid would score a goal early after we went 3:0 up. I knew we would stop playing and wait for the ET.
    We $#@!ed this up in Turin, we stopped playing and if we say ref $#@!ed us over it was the one in Turin with Dybala stupid yellows and no pen on Cuads.
    I agree then pen in Madrid was really doubful, but we cant say ref made complete wrong decision - even after so many videos ppl are not sure if there was a foul.
    Getting pen against you in 93 min really hurts but the time shouldnt affect refs decisions.
    Proud of the team anyway. Was realy mad at them after the first game but they finally showed some balls. What is not encouraging is that we only play like mens when guys like Licht and Mandzu are on the pitch and we aree not sure if they will be here next year.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did Ramos get suspended?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1677 Post(s)
    Yeah. That's some truely desperate $#@! to dig into their private live like that.