[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 70
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1881

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I am having such a tough day at work. Here is no one to understand me.
    Until I Die

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    It was a penalty. A clear one. We cannot keep protesting it and just accept that we lost concentration for a second and it cost us.

The only thing we can argue as a possible injustice is that this penalty in +90 minute wouldn't have been given to ANY team facing Real or Barca.
    It's a clear penalty according to you. And you are the arbiter of what is or isn't a penalty?

It's 50/50 call for me. And lots of experts, including outside Italy are saying it wasn't a penalty. It's clearly a debatable call, your sole opinion doesn't change that.

Add to that, the Cuadrado incident in the first leg was easily as clear a penalty and was not given. Or that Real Madrid players were allowed to dive all over the pitch without consequence while Dybala was carded for a single dive in Turin.

The refs called the match one way for Real and another way for us. Do I think there is a conspiracy? Nope. I think the refs did a $#@! job and perhaps got intimidated by star power of Madrid's squad, and yesterday maybe the Bernabeu.

I'm perfectly fine with that being a penalty if Cuadrado gets a penalty too in the first leg.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    It's a clear penalty according to you. And you are the arbiter of what is or isn't a penalty?

It's 50/50 call for me. And lots of experts, including outside Italy are saying it wasn't a penalty. It's clearly a debatable call, your sole opinion doesn't change that.

Add to that, the Cuadrado incident in the first leg was easily as clear a penalty and was not given. Or that Real Madrid players were allowed to dive all over the pitch without consequence while Dybala was carded for a single dive in Turin.

The refs called the match one way for Real and another way for us. Do I think there is a conspiracy? Nope. I think the refs did a $#@! job and perhaps got intimidated by star power of Madrid's squad, and yesterday maybe the Bernabeu.

I'm perfectly fine with that being a penalty if Cuadrado gets a penalty too in the first leg.

42% of Marca's readers (Real Madrid's paper) say it wasn't a penalty. If half of the Madrid fans think it wasn't, at the very least it is very debatable. And that's where la gazzetta get it spot on: if it is such a dubious call and it is the last minute of the game, the benefit of the doubt should go with the defender.

But it didn't. Because it is Real Madrid.

Oh, and as for the conspiracy: it's very likely that UEFA just pull the same trick FIFA did. You send an inexperienced ref to important games. Or you send someone you know has already buckled under pressure before.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Exactly my point. The injustice in it is that if it was Juve's penalty against Real, it wouldn't have been given. But it was a penalty all day long. If it happened in the 60th or 70th minute of the game, we would have witnessed way fewer protests.

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Dear Juventini, we can be proud.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari!

Forza Juventus!

Allez Les Blues!

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Both FIFA and UEFA were shown a couple years ago to be very corrupt organizations. Why would you be so sure that RM being blatantly helped to progress in CL knockouts for the 2nd year in row is a coincidence?

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoiLezard View Post
    I am shocked with many of AC Milan fans reactions, they're celebrating Buffon's red card more than us being knocked out in that way, why so much hate towards Gigi? They're even comparing Welbeck's dive to Benatia's fault on Vazquez... WTF! They didn't even score one goal playing against a terrible Arsenal side, they're like one of the worst past "top" teams in the world and they somehow manage to follow and discuss our news. They don't even realize that their team are very unlikely to go back to what they once were, denial mixed with jealousy is a very sad condition.
    Bunch of Losers, we will win the scudetto the next 10 years and Milan play Europa League

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    everyone is warming up to the bias calls, I think 75% of the comments ive seen have been sided with Juventus, but maybe that's just I think other teams supporters have a soft spot for us rather than wanting to see Madrid win again.
    I think ppl have had enough to be honest, they're loosing their confidence in the authority that is governing football. There is far too much favortism towards Barcelona and Real Madrid, that if you are not a fan of the two you feel aliented.
    Heck even Barcelona's 'comeback' against PSG wasnt merited because of Saurez's dive. Enough is enough!

Cash
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Both FIFA and UEFA were shown a couple years ago to be very corrupt organizations. Why would you be so sure that RM being blatantly helped to get to the CL title for the 2nd year in row is a coincidence?

Yeah, I don't get this at all. Journalists are way too quick to condemn any talk of conspiracy. We know UEFA is a corrupt organization.

It's time governments start to interfere with this bull$#@!. Like I've said before, this sport generates billions of dollars. This is real money we're talking about. And we're being defrauded on a mass scale.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Berni99 View Post
    Bunch of Losers, we will win the scudetto the next 10 years and Milan play Europa League
    I have been saying it for AGES. Milan fans are the lowest of the lowest. Milan is a much worse club/fans than Inter and the rest of the bunch.

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Both FIFA and UEFA were shown a couple years ago to be very corrupt organizations. Why would you be so sure that RM being blatantly helped to progress in CL knockouts for the 2nd year in row is a coincidence?
    I know all this... but I choose to have some faith they aren't blatantly fixing matches. Otherwise it's pointless to watch for me. Would take all the joy out of it if I became more cynical and thought it was scripted like a fake wrestling match. Oh well. It's bull$#@! either way. The fact we have been given 4 red cards and conceded 3 penalties in our last 7 CL matches against Real is a joke.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I dunno, I still feel like we won, coz we did actually win the match and redeem ourselves massively.

Cash
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    I know all this... but I choose to have some faith they aren't blatantly fixing matches. Otherwise it's pointless to watch for me. Would take all the joy out of it if I became more cynical and thought it was scripted like a fake wrestling match. Oh well. It's bull$#@! either way. The fact we have been given 4 red cards and conceded 3 penalties in our last 7 CL matches against Real is a joke.

They're not fixing, they're influencing. And it is my firm belief that within the next 10 years they will be caught. There's just too much money involved for them not to be.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    It was a penalty. A clear one. We cannot keep protesting it and just accept that we lost concentration for a second and it cost us.

The only thing we can argue as a possible injustice is that this penalty in +90 minute wouldn't have been given to ANY team facing Real or Barca.
    Ppl are frustrated with the inequality. If you want to give that penalty, then you need to give Cuadrado his. If you want to book Dybala for diving then you need to book Roaldo for at least one of his ten dives.

This is what ppl are complaining about. Barcelona and Real keep getting favourable decisions each year. From Saurez's dive to Real's offside goals.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    This is what ppl are complaining about. Barcelona and Real keep getting favourable decisions each year. From Saurez's dive to Real's offside goals.
    Agreed. It's obvious. And the two legs against Bayern last season were even worse than this. Same goes to Barca who got favoured for years against Chelsea and PSG among others.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    There was clearly a push from Benatia but such a soft one that you just dont whistle to such things.. its more equal to shoulder to shoulder than a foul..
    I dont remember any deserved penalty for fouling Cuadrado and people say its the same so if I dont think Cuadrado`s incident was a foul - This one shouldnt be a penalty as well..
    There were so many Real players diving and I was shocked no cards were shown for their acts
    The truth is Vazquez probably came back to his wife after his game and asked her to touch him as gentle as Benatia..

Cash
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    I $#@!ing love this team

- - - Updated - - -

and forum

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Allegri wasent $#@!ing in doubt. He was warming up several players but didnt let any enter yet. And he kept the team back at the end. He knew what he was doing, cause real was gonna press desperately to avoid ET and revage themselves when we were there.

'a huge and wrong bet'. What the actual $#@!.
    Yes we all know what he was trying to do, and that he thought he knew what he was doing. But Real had 4 chances in our box the last 20minutes and we were not responding. The impact of subs wouldnt have been bigger the more he waited. 70min in Cuads should have enough speed and workrate to help us out. Anyways we disagree. Unlucky it definitely was.

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Fixing matches requires a ref fully dedicated to getting the favorable result for his team no matter what, that's pretty hard to sign under when you know hundreds of millions will watch your every face expression and analyze every decision.

Agreeing to help out if there's a possibility doesn't involve much risk, career end and statute of limitation will probably kick in way sooner than anything will be discovered.

Less than two decades ago most believed Lance Armstrong was clean. Less than one decade ago almost no one believed Russia has a country level doping organization. Is there a reason to give UEFA benefit of the doubt in face of their own recent scandals? Lol no, they might be just as rotten as team Armstrong or Russian Olympic Federation.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    There was clearly a push from Benatia but such a soft one that you just dont whistle to such things.. its more equal to shoulder to shoulder than a foul..
    I dont remember any deserved penalty for fouling Cuadrado and people say its the same so if I dont think Cuadrado`s incident was a foul - This one shouldnt be a penalty as well..
    There were so many Real players diving and I was shocked no cards were shown for their acts
    The truth is Vazquez probably came back to his wife after his game and asked her to touch him as gentle as Benatia..
    Vazquez didnt even complain lol, he knows he fell down easily.