Too much negativity right now.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
So much negativity from some of you "fans" here, I am for one behind the team, win or loose, too much criticism, as if you can do better, lets be real, teams win and loose, and you cant win them all, we did not play as bad as some of you think, we dominated after the first goal and fell apart after the 2nd goal and totally crumbled after the 3rd goal...... sure the lineup was a little slim, missing matuidi, mandzu (not 100%), benatia, pianic, marchisio, i also think rugani should have started, all key player that could have made a difference at any moment. On a positive note, this could be a good thing, we can still come back and win 4-0 next game haha you never know! crazier things have happened! We still have the seria A to win, and Copa italia.....Lets all bring some positive vibes and suggestions instead of trying to suggest selling off the whole team as some of you suggest hahaha :sergio: :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ah yes the quintessential 'you're not a real fan if you don't eat shit with a smile on your face' post.

Criticism is fine as long as you argue a point to justify it. Being a fan despite the negatives makes you a fan. Not trying to spin everything into a positive light.

OP
yuvay

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
  • Thread Starter #4
    Ah yes the quintessential 'you're not a real fan if you don't eat $#@! with a smile on your face' post.

Criticism is fine as long as you argue a point to justify it. Being a fan despite the negatives makes you a fan. Not trying to spin everything into a positive light.
    All im saying is negativity on our behalf instead of support is not going to make things better....we just wait and see what moves will be made to correct, we can beat any team at any given day, we have struggled against real in recent times, but say what you will, my opinion is if you trash your team when they are down, you are not a true fan

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Ah yes the quintessential 'you're not a real fan if you don't eat shit with a smile on your face' post.

Constructive criticism for sure, when it's getting close to ripping into the team then that's where the line should be drawn

OP
    yuvay

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
  • Thread Starter #6
    Constructive criticism for sure, when it's getting close to ripping into the team then that's where the line should be drawn
    I agree, I saw some posts from some members totally trashing some players and the team, basically throwing everything down the drain based off one bad performance, dont forget we got beaten by Real Madrid and Ronoldo, arguebly the best goal scorer in football in recent times, and not by some low rank team.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    All im saying is negativity on our behalf instead of support is not going to make things better....we just wait and see what moves will be made to correct, we can beat any team at any given day, we have struggled against real in recent times, but say what you will, my opinion is if you trash your team when they are down, you are not a true fan
    What a bunch of forum fans vent about has literally zero impact on the team.

This Juventus is not going to beat Madrid at any given day, as the evidence suggests we're more likely to ship 3-4 goals to them 'at any given day'

We need to rebuild, whether you like to heap praise on bad performances or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)