Juventus to play in 2018 MLS All-Star Game - Juventuz News - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 93 of 93
  1. #81
    Forza Juventus Powis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    6,281
    Cash
    3,129
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    You can't seriously expect our star players to go to the US?
    Normally they would go there but the World Cup ruins it this time.
    Until I Die

  2. #82
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    78,408
    Cash
    210,750
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    Ronaldo to skip ICC | Football Italia

    Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to miss Juventus’ pre-season tour of the U.S.A, instead making his debut in the Villar Perosa friendly.

    The Ballon d’Or has joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid, but has been given extra time off after the World Cup.

    He’ll return for pre-season on July 30, but ESPN is reporting that CR7 will not take part in the International Champions Cup.

    It was initially thought he could be available to face his former side in Maryland on August 5, but the players involved in the World Cup latter stages will stay in Italy to prepare for the coming season.

    Mario Mandzukic, Marko Pjaca and Blaise Matuidi will join the squad in August, as they were all involved in the World Cup final.

    Ronaldo should therefore make his first appearance in the traditional Villar Perosa friendly against the Primavera side.

    @Dru
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  3. #83
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    58,364
    Cash
    25,821
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    @Hustini I'll probably see you in D.C./MD for Madrid
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

  4. #84
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    78,408
    Cash
    210,750
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    @Hustini I'll probably see you in D.C./MD for Madrid
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  5. #85
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18,435
    Cash
    23,620
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)

  6. #86
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,507
    Cash
    4,013
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    These weird hashtag words they use or whatever they’re called are the definition of cringe.

  7. #87
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    13,119
    Cash
    18,729
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Ronaldo to skip ICC | Football Italia

    Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to miss Juventus’ pre-season tour of the U.S.A, instead making his debut in the Villar Perosa friendly.

    The Ballon d’Or has joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid, but has been given extra time off after the World Cup.

    He’ll return for pre-season on July 30, but ESPN is reporting that CR7 will not take part in the International Champions Cup.

    It was initially thought he could be available to face his former side in Maryland on August 5, but the players involved in the World Cup latter stages will stay in Italy to prepare for the coming season.

    Mario Mandzukic, Marko Pjaca and Blaise Matuidi will join the squad in August, as they were all involved in the World Cup final.

    Ronaldo should therefore make his first appearance in the traditional Villar Perosa friendly against the Primavera side.

    @Dru
    Dammit
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  8. #88
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18,435
    Cash
    23,620
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Some speculate that the man with the cap in the video is Zidane.


  9. #89
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    78,408
    Cash
    210,750
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    Now reports claim he is training 2 hours a day on his vacation to be ready by July 30th.
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  10. #90
    .......... Stevie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,118
    Cash
    8,092
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Some speculate that the man with the cap in the video is Zidane.

    Would be a great marketing move. Doesnt really look like him though.

  11. #91
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,368
    Cash
    1,300,557
    Mentioned
    2156 Post(s)


    hey murricans, are you ready for Darmian, De Sciglio, Pinsoglio, Clemenza, Vitale...?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  12. #92
    Gold Card <span style='color: #Gold'>Twenty---3</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,378
    Cash
    4,584
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post


    hey murricans, are you ready for Darmian, De Sciglio, Pinsoglio, Clemenza, Vitale...?
    Yes getting the tickets this weekend
    “Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.” - Bob Marley

  13. #93
    Gold Card <span style='color: #Gold'>Twenty---3</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,378
    Cash
    4,584
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Actually forgot waiting until the weekend to buy the tickets.
    I just bought couple of them Forza Juve!

    “Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.” - Bob Marley

Similar Threads

  1. Juventus to play Emirates Cup
    By CAPITANO in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 26.08.2008, 13:33
  2. Juventus to play in Australia next month
    By francesco in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 543
    Last Post: 02.06.2008, 18:31
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 19.01.2007, 14:50
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27.10.2006, 00:24
  5. Juventus seek first option on River Plate stars
    By Chxta in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06.01.2005, 11:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •