[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1110
  1. #81
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,347
    Cash
    54,458
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yes let’s bench our most talented player in the biggest game of our season, wonderful plan

    If Chiellini is back and Sandro is out, I can definitely see us reverting back to a 3-5-2 for this one.
    Wouldn't mind that one bit.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  2. #82
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,605
    Cash
    3,794
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Maybe play Sturaro on the right wing, Mandzu on left wing to support MDS/Licht and Asamoah
    Pussy tactics over 9000

    You think that Dybala canít play on the wing, yet you want to play Sturaro there.

  3. #83
    Juventuz champion Sadomin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,988
    Cash
    1,528
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    You are all too crazy in attack. We need to play like this:

    Buffon
    Lichsteiner - Rugani - Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah
    Sturaro - Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
    Mandzukic

    Mandzukic to drop down into defensive midfield when defending.

  4. #84
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadomin View Post
    You are all too crazy in attack. We need to play like this:

    Buffon
    Lichsteiner - Rugani - Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah
    Sturaro - Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
    Mandzukic

    Mandzukic to drop down into a defensive midfield when defending.
    Real will have to look at the map and check if they maybe took the wrong plane and landed in Udine

  5. #85
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,867
    Cash
    18,181
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yes letís bench our most talented player in the biggest game of our season, wonderful plan

    If Chiellini is back and Sandro is out, I can definitely see us reverting back to a 3-5-2 for this one.
    God help us
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  6. #86
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,347
    Cash
    54,458
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Real will have to look at the map and check if they maybe took the wrong plane and landed in Udine
    So true.

    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  7. #87
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,650
    Cash
    3,945
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Pussy tactics over 9000

    You think that Dybala canít play on the wing, yet you want to play Sturaro there.
    Yes lets play Dybala on the RW and watch him defend against a marauding Marcelo

  8. #88
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,605
    Cash
    3,794
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Yes lets play Dybala on the RW and watch him defend against a marauding Marcelo
    Marcelo and Carvajal will leave a lot of space when marauding forward, and that’s where Dybala and DC can do damage.



    Real Madrid rely on the fullbacks to create width. Celta Vigo exploited the space they leave behind to score two goals and draw the game 2-2 (they could have won the game but missed a penalty).

    With Mandzukic and Sturaro on the wing, we have absolutely zero counterattack. Real will bomb forward with as many players as they like, and we won’t create anything on the counter.

    The fact you are serious about benching Dybala for Sturaro is embarrassing and hilarious, thank god even Allegri isn’t that pragmatic.

  9. #89
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,347
    Cash
    54,458
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    Max should go visit :sarri: and ask for dactical advice on how to play against Real.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #90
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    365
    Cash
    2,290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We certainly have a solid chance in this match. IMO, Liverpool and us both have around a 35% chance.

  11. #91
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    It really could get ugly for us, it's a complete miss match in midfield and we will be chasing shadows for most of the game

    I think they will score at least 3 goals in the 2 legs so we need to score 3 goals at the very least as well to have any chance of going though

    I think 70/30 favoured for Madrid seems to be where i'm at with our chances so hopefully we will have a good home result

    If we don't get a good home result I think we will be as good as out
    70/30 is pretty optimistic since half of our team is na for the first leg. What happened to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  12. #92
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,605
    Cash
    3,794
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Max should go visit :sarri: and ask for dactical advice on how to play against Real.
    You don’t need to be Sarri to play Dybala over Sturaro.

    Let’s see if Max has learned from his mistakes and plays 433 this time, with an actual right back (not Barzagli).

  13. #93
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,308
    Cash
    3,304
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    You don’t need to be Sarri to play Dybala over Sturaro.

    Let’s see if Max has learned from his mistakes and plays 433 this time, with an actual right back (not Barzagli).


    When will all this Allegri fanboyz realize that he is clueless and that only some individual brilliance could save us

    This is where Allegri's methods took us, in the position of being underdogs against Madrid even though we have the stronger squad overall, only Ronaldo from their team would fit in our first 11 and yet we scared of them pffff

  14. #94
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    with Sandro, Pjanič, Chiellini, Benatia, Cuadrado, Berna out we don't really have a defense to rely on, it'll most likely be MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa. I see Max going with 4231 and trying to keep the ball as much as possible, something like this:

    Buffon
    MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa
    Khedira-Marchisio
    Costa-Dybala-Mandžukič
    Higuain

    Costa will have to work his ass off and Mario should search for his last years form hard. IMO we cannot stop Ronaldo in the box, if Chiellini-Bonucci couldn't do it, Barza-Rugani won't. We have to cut the service from flanks, if Costa-MDS and Asa-Mandžukič do their job perfectly and don't get caught out, we stand a good chance to stop them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  15. #95
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,308
    Cash
    3,304
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    with Sandro, Pjanič, Chiellini, Benatia, Cuadrado, Berna out we don't really have a defense to rely on, it'll most likely be MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa. I see Max going with 4231 and trying to keep the ball as much as possible, something like this:

    Buffon
    MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa
    Khedira-Marchisio
    Costa-Dybala-Mandžukič
    Higuain

    Costa will have to work his ass off and Mario should search for his last years form hard
    Injuries or suspensions? Who cares about that, Allegri has world class depth on every position so that shoudnt represent an issue ok so stop finding him excuses

    When will Allegri fanboys realize that obstacles along the way do not matter and that it is all in our clueless coach's hands to mess up this first leg pffff

  16. #96
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,650
    Cash
    3,945
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Marcelo and Carvajal will leave a lot of space when marauding forward, and that’s where Dybala and DC can do damage.

      Spoiler:


    Real Madrid rely on the fullbacks to create width. Celta Vigo exploited the space they leave behind to score two goals and draw the game 2-2 (they could have won the game but missed a penalty).

    With Mandzukic and Sturaro on the wing, we have absolutely zero counterattack. Real will bomb forward with as many players as they like, and we won’t create anything on the counter.

    The fact you are serious about benching Dybala for Sturaro is embarrassing and hilarious, thank god even Allegri isn’t that pragmatic.
    I never said bench dybala for sturaro , read again...and fyi dybala doesnt play in the wing but you'd know that if you watched juve's games

    Edit: Actually never mind, just read @Alin 's posts

  17. #97
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,308
    Cash
    3,304
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I never said bench dybala for sturaro , read again...and fyi dybala doesnt play in the wing but you'd know that if you watched juve's games

    Edit: Actually never mind, just read @Alin 's posts


    The truth shall prevail!

  18. #98
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,252
    Cash
    5,236
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yes letís bench our most talented player in the biggest game of our season, wonderful plan

    If Chiellini is back and Sandro is out, I can definitely see us reverting back to a 3-5-2 for this one.
    So you'd rather play 2 CM's or play Dybala as a winger?

  19. #99
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,605
    Cash
    3,794
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I never said bench dybala for sturaro , read again...and fyi dybala doesnt play in the wing but you'd know that if you watched juve's games
    We have played a front three of Dybala-Higuain-Costa fairly regularly this season. You want to bench our two biggest attacking threats for Sturaro and Mandzukic.

    Not even Mourinho would be that pragmatic.

  20. #100
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,650
    Cash
    3,945
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    We have played a front three of Dybala-Higuain-Costa fairly regularly this season. You want to bench our two biggest attacking threats for Sturaro and Mandzukic.

    Not even Mourinho would be that pragmatic.
    You really should watch the games ... since dybala has come back we've been playing 442/4231

Similar Threads

  1. [Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009
    By Mark in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 1386
    Last Post: 02.08.2009, 15:25
  2. Juventus 3:1 Real Madrid
    By fgh5 in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24.08.2007, 05:15
  3. Juventus 3:1 Real Madrid
    By fgh5 in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24.08.2007, 05:08
  4. Juventus 3:1 Real Madrid
    By The Arif in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.08.2007, 03:28
  5. Juventus Compared to Real Madrid
    By PersianMafia in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 19.05.2003, 11:36

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •