[Serie A] Benevento 2-4 JUVENTUS [April 7th, 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 3

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pjanic

2 4.35%
  • Higuain

0 0%
  • Dybala

31 67.39%
  • D. Costa

7 15.22%
  • Marchisio

6 13.04%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Their goalkeeper has more goals than all our goalkeepers combined
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    It's always healthy for us to go against a small team who just won convincingly. It eliminates the complacency.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Easy win. Sleep mode. Season's over. Napoli will $#@! up. No excitement left. World Cup, Denmark and Eriksen. Here we come!
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Now that weve been humbled, Im actually looking forward to us playing good football. Season not over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Crush this team please give us something to lift our spirits

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So enjoyable , exciting and quality game.Can't wait to see our heroes how bravely fight against this mighty team.

PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    We really should play no one in this game. Maybe manzo up front with Cuadrado or Berna. Midfield should be sturaro marchisio Betancour etc and defense should also be players who play minimally. If we canít beat Benevento with the back ups then we have bigger problems then what happened against real
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1961 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    World Cup, Denmark and Eriksen. Here we come!
    The Lord still going strong?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    $#@! this game... id trade 10 scudetti for a single Champions league...

we really really REALLY need a change in club mentality. to win in Europe you need individual skills to overwhelm an opponent sometimes. Juve historically has had a much better team then milan, but milan have been more successful in Europe. their club mentality revolved around big name players while Juve Goes out of its way to sell their best players and invest in a strong squad.

This strong squad concept brings you scudetti. but has shown time and again that it comes up short in Europe..

enough of this Serie a Garbage..

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1961 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by old school juve View Post

we really really REALLY need a change in club mentality. to win in Europe you need individual skills to overwhelm an opponent sometimes. Juve historically has had a much better team then milan, but milan have been more successful in Europe. their club mentality revolved around big name players while Juve Goes out of its way to sell their best players and invest in a strong squad.

This strong squad concept brings you scudetti. but has shown time and again that it comes up short in Europe..

enough of this Serie a Garbage..
    What?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    What?
    what is there to explain? juve's transfer policy has always been not to invest too much money on a single transfer. While milan on the other hand have been all about headline grabbing signings..

this criticism may be a little over exxagerrated but juve does have a tendency to sell their absolute top players in their primes for a club of their stature.

do you think anyone could buy a Zidane in his absolute prime from barca, real, Bayern... Even milan would put up a hell of a fight to keep such a generational player (if you ignore their bankrupt later years when they foolishly sold kaka and started their irreversible decline) .

this policy has continued with the sales of Vidal,and more painfully for me Pogba..

no top team has a policy of selling a top asset/player and leaving gaping holes in their squad like juve. Some might call it a small team mentality. but I think its a problem with juve club policy.

juve doesn't mind selling its absolute top player with a mentality of investing the funds on 2-3 good players and building a strong squad.

this is a policy that wins your a serie a scudetto over a long term grinding season.

but in Europe where you need to overload for a single all crucial victory. You need that overwhelming individual skill factor. this is where juve has come up short historically
    Last edited by old school juve; 05.04.2018 at 02:49.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Benevento are destroying Hellas
    Cheik Diabate
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what is there to explain? juve's transfer policy has always been not to invest too much money on a single transfer. While milan on the other hand have been all about headline grabbing signings..

this criticism may be a little over exxagerrated but juve does have a tendency to sell their absolute top players in their primes for a club of their stature.

do you think anyone could buy a Zidane in his absolute prime from barca, real, Bayern... Even milan would put up a hell of a fight to keep such a generational player (if you ignore their bankrupt later years when they foolishly sold kaka and started their irreversible decline) .

this policy has continued with the sales of Vidal,and more painfully for me Pogba..

no top team has a policy of selling a top asset/player and leaving gaping holes in their squad like juve. Some might call it a small team mentality. but I think its a problem with juve club policy.

juve doesn't mind selling its absolute top player with a mentality of investing the funds on 2-3 good players and building a strong squad.

this is a policy that wins your a serie a scudetto over a long term grinding season.

but in Europe where you need to overload for a single all crucial victory. You need that overwhelming individual skill factor. this is where juve has come up short historically
    I agree with regards to recent times, the Pogba and Vidal sales are certainly irritating and IMO Vidal is especially mind boggling since it wasn't even a lot of money.

However, I disagree with the argument that old Juve teams didn't win the UCL because we sold our stars. It was more a mental issue. We didn't actually care as much about winning the UCL. Like in 97, 98 and 03, we were clear favourites with the better squad but still lost. I definitely think it was partly due to misfortune but largely due to the mental issue of valuing league titles extremely highly. Teams that have a great finals win/loss record like Liverpool, Milan etc are all teams that have prioritized winning the UCL over the league in some seasons. I don't think Juve have ever done that. Like even under Conte when we were so far ahead, he was still focusing on hitting the stupid 100pts record instead of winning the Europa League.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Easy win. Sleep mode. Season's over. Napoli will $#@! up. No excitement left. World Cup, Denmark and Eriksen. Here we come!
    Australia gon $#@! you up

Lol who am I kidding. We just recently got $#@!ED by Norway FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Buffon
    MDS Benatia Rugani Sandro
    Cuads Pjanic Berna
    Dybala Higgy Costa

Any 11 it seems Max puts out against most serie competition will get the win. And the depth the team has wins scudettos. The issue of course is being able to get that CL title.

Above is the 11 I would like to see against Real next match so give it a trial run this weekend. Maybe move Sandro up or Costa back at times for formation change? Juve's defense presently isn't good enough to make up for what appears to be inferior midfield CL talent.

Whatever formation with this lineup, gear up with as much speed and offensive upside as possible and see what happens? Maybe put enough pressure so Real has to be more concerned with playing defense? WTF, even put team energizer Licht in there to start instead of MDS? Probably radical lineup but the conservative lineup Max trusts just doesn't have enough CL firepower for me.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with your point that we need to change our club's mentality but I strongly disagree with trading 10 titles for a champions League. Its just a case of the grass is greener. I can assure you Milan, Liverpool would beg for the chance to trade 1 UCL for 3-5, not 10 league titles. And frankly for 10, i think Man U, Merda, Madrd or Barca would give up a UCL too.

What we need to do is change our mentality so that in the next few years, we are trading 1 serie a title for 1 UCL by possibly focusing fully on UCL prep and forgoing the serie a

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    Buffon
    MDS Benatia Rugani Sandro
    Cuads Pjanic Berna
    Dybala Higgy Costa

Any 11 it seems Max puts out against most serie competition will get the win. And the depth the team has wins scudettos. The issue of course is being able to get that CL title.

Above is the 11 I would like to see against Real next match so give it a trial run this weekend.
    Dybala is suspended for the return leg against Real.

I would like to see this:

Higuain
    Costa - Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
    Bentancur - Pjanic

Against Benevento and then against Real Madrid.

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Dybala is suspended for the return leg against Real.

I would like to see this:

Higuain
    Costa - Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
    Bentancur - Pjanic

Against Benevento and then against Real Madrid.
    Lol you'd still want a fk 4231 vs madrid???? After we've conceeded 7 goals vs them the past 2 times we used it

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Lol you'd still want a fk 4231 vs madrid???? After we've conceeded 7 goals vs them the past 2 times we used it
    In that formation Berna is more of a midfielder.

You can add Khedira for stability if you want.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    The Lord still going strong?
    Actually he is. And he is expected to be a part of the squad.

What a Cinderella-story when he finaly reach the peak of his talent and brings a quarterfinal to Denmark at the World Cup.

Much Love, bitches!