[Serie A] Benevento 2-4 JUVENTUS [April 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• D. Costa

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Here it is guys!!!!! As long as we win 4-0 and win our 2348234932984th scudetti in a row, who cares what we do in the cl??????? A good result here will make everything better and forget that we're embrassments in europe!!!!
#Together
#ThankYouGuys
#WeAreProud
#WhoNeedsACLWhenYouHaveSerieA

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Here it is guys!!!!! As long as we win 4-0 and win our 2348234932984th scudetti in a row, who cares what we do in the cl??????? A good result here will make everything better and forget that we're embrassments in europe!!!!
#Together
#ThankYouGuys
#WeAreProud
We get it, it's not funny the first time and it certainly isn't the 2348234932984th time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
#Together
#ThankYouGuys
#WeAreProud
Hopefully the loss wakes the management up though, especially Beppe Marotta. If we want to win the UCL, we need to sign top talent and not be scrooges anymore

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Hopefully the loss wakes the management up though, especially Beppe Marotta. If we want to win the UCL, we need to sign top talent and not be scrooges anymore
Going out in the group stage vs Gala didn't, 2015 didn't, Cardiff didn't, what makes you think this time will be different??? We sell our "best" players every summer than replace them with washed up masekd replacements and act like it's all ok, we wil never win the CL in the near future

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I demand the" well known expert" and the shitty opener of the threads to explain the "main importance" of this game towards the clearest humiliation we witnessed this evening at our home turf in years.
Yes I know he is authorized TUZ thread opener and he has to do that.But,yes ,he is authorized to open the threads but ,maybe ,that dude should explain ,other than his "duty",why as a pure dick head is always defending anything possible and never the politics of this Juve.At least the dude should explain his views NOW ,not just to open threads.Of course he will "defend" this result and the whole policy of this humiliation, this result and everything about that.Waiting the answer from the "mighty thread opener" ...... .No he will just open mighty Benevento thread.Fuck ,and fuck him.He is on my ignore list nevertheless bit I am just curious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)