[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Milan [March 31st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

VOTE CACCHIO

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• D. Costa

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Well, now its a must win. 2 points dropped against SPAL :)lol:) and Napoli will obviously be rejuvenated because that lead at the top will be cut in half

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Listen to my story.

One of my best friends is a milan fan. He is enjoying a lot the new gattuso era and dreams to see his milan in the CL again, but he needs more points to reach lazio and to be on a perfect place for the derby against inter.

Today we were playing football, and after the game, he was telling me that he needs the points against juve. He was asking me for juve to do him a favor and let him win.. For the sake of miland and calccio.

What you think about this guys?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Listen to my story.

One of my best friends is a milan fan. He is enjoying a lot the new gattuso era and dreams to see his milan in the CL again, but he needs more points to reach lazio and to be on a perfect place for the derby against inter.

Today we were playing football, and after the game, he was telling me that he needs the points against juve. He was asking me for juve to do him a favor and let him win.. For the sake of miland and calccio.

What you think about this guys?
    Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)