[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 2

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dybala

    63 87.50%
  • Khedira

    5 6.94%
  • Buffon

    4 5.56%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 343
  1. #21
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,201
    Cash
    13,763
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Itll be tough but Im sure we will win
    Lazio will be tired IMO

  2. #22
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,692
    Cash
    11,551
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Would Inzaghi schooled Max again?
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  3. #23
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,812
    Cash
    12,093
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tired, demoralized Lazio. I expect only a win.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  4. #24
    Juventuz champion Mike-e-y's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    7,147
    Cash
    3,434
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not a chance in hell are they beating us 3 times in 12 months

  5. #25
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Lazio's lineup against Milan:
    Strakosha; Caceres (Luiz Felipe 68), De Vrij, Radu; Marusic (Lukaku 93), Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lulic; Luis Alberto (Felipe Anderson 67); Immobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  6. #26
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,253
    Cash
    226,649
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Lazio's lineup against Milan:
    Strakosha; Caceres (Luiz Felipe 68), De Vrij, Radu; Marusic (Lukaku 93), Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lulic; Luis Alberto (Felipe Anderson 67); Immobile
    That’s essentially a full strength lineup for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  7. #27
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    That’s essentially a full strength lineup for them.
    yeah, that's good. Radu and SMS played 90 minutes on 25th feb Immobile 82), then 120 minutes on 28th, I hope they can't run anymore against us
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  8. #28
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,455
    Cash
    126,555
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    That’s essentially a full strength lineup for them.
    They've played 10 matches in the last month, I expect them to be mentally tired against us which will show in the last 30 minutes of the game. We should be able to control them and get a confident victory. Might be even until the 60-70 minutes mark, but then we should be able to grind them down. GRINTA BABE!

    Their attack is really strong but their defense is questionable; especially on the outside of the 3-man backline. Costa, Asamoah and Sandro should have a field day.

    Key that Allegri do not play a 2-man centermid, I'd fear we would be overrun (Spurs cough) and Milinkovic-Savic would shine. Let's start soemthing ala: $#@!ny, Licht, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah, Matuidi, Pjani, Khedira/Marchisio, Sandro, Mandzu/Piggy, Costa.
    Much Love, bitches!

  9. #29
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,869
    Cash
    10,992
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    They've played 10 matches in the last month, I expect them to be mentally tired against us which will show in the last 30 minutes of the game. We should be able to control them and get a confident victory. Might be even until the 60-70 minutes mark, but then we should be able to grind them down. GRINTA BABE!

    Their attack is really strong but their defense is questionable; especially on the outside of the 3-man backline. Costa, Asamoah and Sandro should have a field day.

    Key that Allegri do not play a 2-man centermid, I'd fear we would be overrun (Spurs cough) and Milinkovic-Savic would shine. Let's start soemthing ala: $#@!ny, Licht, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah, Matuidi, Pjani, Khedira/Marchisio, Sandro, Mandzu/Piggy, Costa.
    Considering our injuries, I expect Licht to be rested for Tottenham and Barzagli at RB vs Lazio. Or Allegri might do the opposite. In any case, Licht won't start both matches.
    Dybala could very well start against Lazio, while Higuain will get 20-30 minutes in the second half. Rugani will probably start instead one of Benatia-Chiellini, and Sandro could be rested this time.
    Againt Lazio we might see a formation with Dybala as sole striker:

    Szczesny; Barzagli/Licht, Benatia/Chiellini, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic.

  10. #30
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,667
    Cash
    27,381
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    The game that will put Napoli 4 points ahead.
    Napoli are currently 4 points ahead

    - - - Updated - - -

    1-1 draw.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  11. #31
    Scouted

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    51
    Cash
    660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Considering our injuries, I expect Licht to be rested for Tottenham and Barzagli at RB vs Lazio. Or Allegri might do the opposite. In any case, Licht won't start both matches.
    Dybala could very well start against Lazio, while Higuain will get 20-30 minutes in the second half. Rugani will probably start instead one of Benatia-Chiellini, and Sandro could be rested this time.
    Againt Lazio we might see a formation with Dybala as sole striker:

    Szczesny; Barzagli/Licht, Benatia/Chiellini, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic.
    Dybala looks like he isn't even close to match fitness and Higuaín's injury now appears to be delaying him further than initially expected. Allegri hinted that he might not make the bench vs Lazio never mind play. Unless both their physical conditions improve drastically in a week, Juve could start without both Higuaín and Dybala. Plus without Cuadrado and now Bernardeschi, Juve don't have a game changer on the bench.

    I'm a huge optimist, but with the midfield play lacking and Costa as the only attacking player in form or not injured, it would be shocking to see Juve pull off a win in London. They are barely holding on. What a crappy time to have two critical back to back away matches.

  12. #32
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,812
    Cash
    12,093
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e-y View Post
    Not a chance in hell are they beating us 3 times in 12 months
    In this case a draw is also kinda like a defeat to us. Very possible tbh.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  13. #33
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,455
    Cash
    126,555
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Napoli are currently 4 points ahead

    - - - Updated - - -

    1-1 draw.
    When we lose against Lazio, how many points will we be behind?

  14. #34
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    When we lose against Lazio, how many points will we be behind?
    7

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters

  15. #35
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,667
    Cash
    27,381
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    When we lose against Lazio, how many points will we be behind?
    If we lose to Lazio, we'll be 4 points behind, at least until Napoli play against Roma.

    I'm predicting a 1-1 draw in both games, so it'll probably remain a 4 point gap
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  16. #36
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,455
    Cash
    126,555
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    7

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters
    4-0 = 4

    It's simple.

    Cheers, the math teacher
    Much Love, bitches!

  17. #37
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    4-0 = 4

    It's simple.

    Cheers, the math teacher
    What if we lose and Napoli win?

  18. #38
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,455
    Cash
    126,555
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    What if we lose and Napoli win?
    I don't think I've mentioned Napoli's game.

  19. #39
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    In the long run, draw here and Napoli winning their game isn't the end of the world, as we'd be 6 points behind with a game in hand and a h2h with Napoli still to be played, it'd still be in our hands. Hopefully Bentancur sees some action, Khedira got rested against Atalanta, one of Pjanič/Matuidi must get at least some sort of a rest here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

  20. #40
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,571
    Cash
    15,180
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I don't think I've mentioned Napoli's game.

Similar Threads

  1. [Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010)
    By SABSAB in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 24.03.2010, 19:03
  2. [Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010)
    By SABSAB in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 335
    Last Post: 11.03.2010, 04:48
  3. [Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round
    By Azzurri7 in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 740
    Last Post: 16.09.2009, 15:32
  4. [SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29
    By Azzurri7 in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 23.03.2009, 16:41
  5. [SERIE A] Lazio 1 -1 JUVENTUS (1/18/09)
    By Azzurri7 in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 20.01.2009, 00:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •