PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Dutch speed-skaters :sheik: @DutchJuventino

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah :p
I prefer the venetian blond orange with the houreglass shape and the pale white skin ;)

Not a fan of the red'ish orange with freckles. And dutch ginger should fucking quit it with the massive mascara.

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #14
    We don't objectify women in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Laura with her 2nd gold medal today :touched:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    You guys gotta see Russian channels, man. They think the whole world is against them.
    My grandma watches Russian channels pretty often and you just gotta laugh, everyone is always against them and Russia is the one that tries to do 'the right' thing no matter what the topic is. ::lol3:: The propaganda is strong.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    My grandma watches Russian channels pretty often and you just gotta laugh, everyone is always against them and Russia is the one that tries to do 'the right' thing no matter what the topic is. ::lol3:: The propaganda is strong.
    "all because we're different" :lol:

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #18
    You guys gotta see Russian channels, man. They think the whole world is against them.
    Certainly not the case, but to me it always looks like Russia is the journos villain of choice and that they enjoy nothing more than pissing off Russia. Don't even bother looking at other countries. Like doping was some russia exclusive problem.

I feel bad for every clean russian athlete who can't win without commentators and audiences raising their eyebrows, thinking he's probably doped anyway. Those athletes are under general suspicion, guilty until proven otherwise.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Certainly not the case, but to me it always looks like Russia is the journos villain of choice and that they enjoy nothing more than pissing off Russia. Don't even bother looking at other countries. Like doping was some russia exclusive problem.

I feel bad for every clean russian athlete who can't win without commentators and audiences raising their eyebrows, thinking he's probably doped anyway.
    Russian government is horrible, but Russian people themselves have this idea of grandeur, they truly believe they're some kinda great civilisation that everyone envies.

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #20
    Russian government is horrible, but Russian people themselves have this idea of grandeur, they truly believe they're some kinda great civilisation that everyone envies.
    And they are the only nation to think like that?

Gods own country *coughs*

From politics to sport, everyone enjoys to criticize Russia. Way to make the "we against the world" feeling even worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)