[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 42

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Higuain

49 69.01%
  • Pjanic

5 7.04%
  • D. Costa

12 16.90%
  • Chiellini

5 7.04%
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    Chances of us going through are 5% imo.
    They arent Bayern.

We need to go there with the right mentality. At least this result means we wont go there to sit in defence 90 mins.

We need to take our chances better. Missed a pen and open goal.

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I dont believe we can win again lmao
    if you have a 2 goal advantage over a team in 10 minutes
    and you end up 2-2 at your HOME
    you will $#@! up in away
    obviously as always curva sud was $#@!ing $#@!
    no chants for team
    no pressure on opponent
    RIP us , champions league will be remembered.
    C R E D I A M O C I

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Buffon
    De Sciglio-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
    Khedira-Pjanić-Matuidi
    Dybala-Costa
    Higuain

This would be my team for the return leg

Also both Dybala and D.Costa are better at center position IMO

Cash
    Mentioned
    1941 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    They arent Bayern.

We need to go there with the right mentality. At least this result means we wont go there to sit in defence 90 mins.

We need to take our chances better. Missed a pen and open goal.
    They weren't Bayern but they dominated our ass in Turin.

They missed many chances as well, though. Not only that, but what we scored was rather luck, unlike their side.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Allegri will never learn, this is why Juve lost the final to Madrid. Why sit back and invite pressure like that?

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)

They missed many chances as well, though. Not only that, but what we scored was rather luck, unlike their side.
    Their second goal could've been avoidable. It was bad judgement on Buffon's part.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Their second goal could've been avoidable. It was bad judgement on Buffon's part.
    Not the first time Buffon has fell for that

Neymar at the confed cup did the exact same thing to him

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Now that the shouting and venting is done, I'd like to look back at the game and see what happened.

I reckon its on Allegri, and mostly because he got outmanouvered by Pochettino.

Everyone expected spurs to play with Son in their usual sort of 4-2-2-2 with Kane and Son up top in line with our last line.

If that had been the case, the experiment with costa that we tried in the fiorentina game would have allowed us to get him the ball in the middle and drive forward.

But Poch played Lamela instead and he played further back and centrally overloading the middle, combining with dembele, erickson and alli.

This negated Allegri's move and checkmated him. This resulted in our midfiled line being pushed further back and eliminated our out ball.

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    We have been knocked out by Arsenal, Pool, Chelsea, United in the last decade or so in CL

Spurs next to complete the EPL grandslam?

Let's remember this isn't the first time Allegri has been knocked out by Spurs

Spoiler:
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    @Wittl CR7 av

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, at least no one still can beat us in knockout rounds in 90 min under Allegri.

I am sure Max has something in mind for return leg. I believe in this team. We can definitely pull this off and beat them. Forza

Cash
    Mentioned
    1941 Post(s)
    No doubt about that.

Either way they were a much better side tonight and sadly it was a match in Italy. In England I could see things do only worse and I surely don't see us attacking there.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

That is bs. First Higuain goal was worked out combination from training.

I can say the same about Tottenham. Kane goal was luck because we $#@!ed up our offside trap. And the freekick was luck cause it was badly set up wall and error from Buffon.

Stop this bs. We didnt score from luck.

We should have scored more though. Like i said, it could have been 4-1 HT.

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    No doubt about that.

Either way they were a much better side tonight and sadly it was a match in Italy. In England I could see things do only worse and I surely don't see us attacking there.
    A part of me thinks this will go to ET and we win on away goals. It's going to be incredibly tough but I'm still somewhat optimistic. The return leg would be a thrilling match for sure.

We just need to avoid unforced errors like last night.

Spoiler:

30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

@Wittl CR7 av

Cash
    Mentioned
    2483 Post(s)
    If we go and play with 2 mids again we will be overrun.

I said yesterday we would lose the battle in midfield. Same rule applies
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Well we wont play 2 man midfield if Matuidi returns.

I also think this isnt done yet. We almost kicked Bayern out with half of attackers out injured.

Matuidi will improve our midfield and Dybala if he returns will maybe by then be in that CL form phase to actually deliver again.

The fact we need to go there and attack can be advantage. If we had won yesterday we would have gone there and sit deep all game.

Ironically we should not take early lead in England though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this 2 man midfield....we played 3 man midfield yesterday, just that Berna is not CM and Khedira was useless so it was almost 1.5 man midfield yesterday.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    We have been knocked out by Arsenal, Pool, Chelsea, United in the last decade or so in CL

Spurs next to complete the EPL grandslam?

Let's remember this isn't the first time Allegri has been knocked out by Spurs
    You're correct for CL encounters. Also Fulham in EL after we won 3-1 in the first leg.

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well guys and girls back in England after a few days in Turin.

Not going to be smug but now you know what Tottenham are about, never give in and fight to the end, play out from the back and build to attack.

Now I know you lot don't rate the EPL but hope you may have to change you mind now.

We came to your ground, gave you a 2-0 start in side 9 minutes, although I still think the first goal was offside (but swings and roundabouts), then basically controlled the game. You had no answer for Dembele who run the game in the first half and Alli, Eriksen and Lamella caused your defence problems the whole game. Kane will always score as that what Harry does.

Luckily for us Aurier will miss the 2nd Leg as your boys on the Left gave him a torrid time and he was out of position too many time, Trippier will be more controlled and will not allow your Left the space Aurier did. Also Alderweireld will be back and as I have mentioned before he is probably the best CB in the PL.

Interesting stats: Successful passes in oppositions half Tottenham top 2 were Dembele 73, Eriksen 59, Juve top 2 were Pjanic 10 Sandro 10. Think as the away team we had something like 67% of the possession, didn't expect that.

Tie is not over we still have to win it at Wembley where we will have 80,000 of our fans cheering us on, thought your crowd were poor last night as they didn't get behind your team when they needed it.

Anyway need any info about London and travel in London let me know, be happy to help

COYS
    Last edited by SpursBoy; 14.02.2018 at 14:27.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursBoy View Post
    Well guys and girls back in England after a few days in Turin.

Not going to be smug but now you know what Tottenham are about, never give in and fight to the end, play out from the back and build to attack.

Now I know you lot don't rate the EPL but hope you may have to change you mind now.

We came to your ground, gave you a 2-0 start in side 9 minutes, although I still think the first goal was offside (but swings and roundabouts), then basically controlled the game. You had no answer for Dembele who run the game in the first half and Alli, Eriksen and Lamella caused your defence problems the whole game. Kane will always score as that what Harry does.

Luckily for us Aurier will miss the 2nd Leg as your boys on the Left gave him a torrid time and he was out of position too many time, Trippier will be more controlled and will not allow your Left the space Aurier did. Also Alderweireld will be back and as I have mentioned before he is probably the best CB in the PL.

Interesting stats: Successful passes in oppositions half Tottenham top 2 were Dembele 73, Eriksen 59, Juve top 2 were Pjanic 10 Sandro 10. Think as the away team we had something like 67% of the possession, didn't expect that.

Tie is not over we still have to win it at Wembley where we will have 80,000 of our fans cheering us on, thought your crowd were poor last night as they didn't get behind your team when they needed it.

Anyway need any info about London and travel in London let me know, be happy to help

COYS

You guys were lucky, it was 11 vs 10. I'd take 10 Auriers over Khedira. But yeah as far as I am concerned the tie is over, congratulations.

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    That is bs. First Higuain goal was worked out combination from training.

I can say the same about Tottenham. Kane goal was luck because we $#@!ed up our offside trap. And the freekick was luck cause it was badly set up wall and error from Buffon.

Stop this bs. We didnt score from luck.
    We should have scored more though. Like i said, it could have been 4-1 HT.
    Well we wont play 2 man midfield if Matuidi returns.

I also think this isnt done yet. We almost kicked Bayern out with half of attackers out injured.
    Matuidi will improve our midfield and Dybala if he returns will maybe by then be in that CL form phase to actually deliver again.

The fact we need to go there and attack can be advantage. If we had won yesterday we would have gone there and sit deep all game.

Ironically we should not take early lead in England though.

I totally agree with your point of view, that is more or less the exact same way i see it aswell atm.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    No doubt about that.

They were good at playing the till they wanted to reach our penalty area. The only real chance they got was the Kane's header. First goal was a counter after Khedira lost the ball on our own half and the second one was a set piece. I agree they were better than us yesterday but I don't think they can play better than yesterday whereas we can't play worse than yesterday. We had 6 players out injured and three of them you can say have cemented a place in starting 11, Matuidi, Dybala and Cuadrado. These players coming back gives us much more alternatives.

You don't see us attacking them? Mind you we wiped the floor with Bayern two years ago on their turf in the first half going 2:0 up. And Tottenham ain't Bayern, that's for sure. Saying that we have 5% chance of progressing is just a stupid thing to say. I agree Spurs are the favorites now but it's 60:40 at most.