[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 4

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Higuain

    49 69.01%
  • Pjanic

    5 7.04%
  • D. Costa

    12 16.90%
  • Chiellini

    5 7.04%
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1122
  1. #61
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,649
    Cash
    33,314
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Yes, I've also watched some Tottenham games.

    I think that Khedira in particular will struggle a lot if we play that formation against Spurs. A 2 man midfield might have worked with Matuidi, but Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs for it IMO.
    So Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs to play in Allegri's 3-4-2-1 but do to play in his 4-3-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  2. #62
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,632
    Cash
    3,847
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    So Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs to play in Allegri's 3-4-2-1 but do to play in his 4-3-3
    That's because in the 433 there's an extra man in midfield.

    It depends what our tactics is though. Are we sitting back and counterattacking? Or will we try to control the game?

  3. #63
    U.S.J. Ventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,821
    Cash
    8,782
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Kinda worried about this one to be honest, our record against English teams in the knockout stages has been weak.

  4. #64
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,649
    Cash
    33,314
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    That's because in the 433 there's an extra man in midfield.

    It depends what our tactics is though. Are we sitting back and counterattacking? Or will we try to control the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  5. #65
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,015
    Cash
    55,869
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    With the 3421 aka 5221 we'll sit back and soak up pressure
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  6. #66
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,632
    Cash
    3,847
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    With the 3421 aka 5221 we'll sit back and soak up pressure
    Would you be happy with 0-0?

    If we can nab a goal and win 1-0, I'll be ecstatic.

  7. #67
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,015
    Cash
    55,869
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    A 0:0 at home in the knockout stages wouldn't be a bad result at all, and i'd take it over a 2:1 win.

    1:0 would be perfect though.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  8. #68
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,798
    Cash
    44,319
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Buffon
    Barzagli-Benatia-Chiellini
    De Sciglio-Pjanić-Khedira-Sandro
    Costa-Higuain-Mandzukic

    This will be our line-up on Tuesday

    Marchisio shouldn't start the game
    and khedira should? after 16 completed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina with 0 tackles or interceptions? this is definitely one game khedira should not be playing
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  9. #69
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    12,274
    Cash
    14,708
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVay View Post
    Kinda worried about this one to be honest, our record against English teams in the knockout stages has been weak.
    Yeah same here, and spuds are on some good form and I hope we don't give them the ball as much as they'd like. preparation is everything in this one and if we prevent them scoring in first half then we got them where we want.


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  10. #70
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    444
    Cash
    1,887
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    A 0:0 at home in the knockout stages wouldn't be a bad result at all, and i'd take it over a 2:1 win.

    1:0 would be perfect though.
    Wait, what?! You would take a 0:0 over a 2:1 win? How does that make sense? There is literally NO advantage to playing 0:0

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    and khedira should? after 16 completed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina with 0 tackles or interceptions? this is definitely one game khedira should not be playing
    With Matuidi gone Khedira is actually our most important midfielder on Tuesday. We need him and we need him to show up.. big time!

  11. #71
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,798
    Cash
    44,319
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian View Post
    Wait, what?! You would take a 0:0 over a 2:1 win? How does that make sense? There is literally NO advantage to playing 0:0

    - - - Updated - - -



    With Matuidi gone Khedira is actually our most important midfielder on Tuesday. We need him and we need him to show up.. big time!
    that is absolutely untrue and its obvious he won't show up. easy to show up against the likes of sassuolo. Seriously stick Bentancur ahead of him but if he was so poor against even the likes of fiorentina i dread to imagine how he will show up against spurs. He was awful enough in the pre season friendly when moussa sissoko of all people ran rings round him ffs
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  12. #72
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,015
    Cash
    55,869
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian View Post
    Wait, what?! You would take a 0:0 over a 2:1 win? How does that make sense? There is literally NO advantage to playing 0:0
    Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

    Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
    Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

    A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    that is absolutely untrue and its obvious he won't show up. easy to show up against the likes of sassuolo. Seriously stick Bentancur ahead of him but if he was so poor against even the likes of fiorentina i dread to imagine how he will show up against spurs. He was awful enough in the pre season friendly when moussa sissoko of all people ran rings round him ffs


    Bentancur
    The pre season friendly @Bianconero_Aus

    GTFO.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  13. #73
    maitre'd at Canal Bar Jem83's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    21,872
    Cash
    18,833
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    1-0
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.


  14. #74
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,649
    Cash
    33,314
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post


    The pre season friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  15. #75
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,488
    Cash
    38,755
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Its time mah time
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  16. #76
    MAR couldn't score CHISIO Khunglongkhelua's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,810
    Cash
    69,028
    Mentioned
    1118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    and khedira should? after 16 completed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina with 0 tackles or interceptions? this is definitely one game khedira should not be playing
    lol shut up, khedira is constantly our 2nd best midfielder and you want to bench him. It makes sense to play marchisio right
    Please keep marchisio Beppe. He is vital to our team

  17. #77
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,632
    Cash
    3,847
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    You said in the Matuidi thread that you think we should defend and counterattack to stop Tottenham from playing their game.

    Do you seriously think that we can counterattack against a good side with Higuain and Mandzukic up top?

    Thatís why I think only one of them should play, flanked by Costa and Berna. I fully expect both to play though.

  18. #78
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    39,342
    Cash
    37,744
    Mentioned
    1360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

    Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
    Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

    A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

    - - - Updated - - -





    Bentancur
    The pre season friendly @Bianconero_Aus

    GTFO.
    2-1 is still better than 0-0 tho. Then if they win 2-1 on the 2nd game, it goes to OT instead of Juve getting knocked out.

  19. #79
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    25
    Cash
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I believe Spurs will line up like this

    ------------------------- Lloris ------------------------

    ---- Sanchez --- Alderweireld --- Vertonghen ----

    Aurier ---------------------------------------- Davies

    ------------- Dier ---------- Dembele ---------------

    ------ Eriksen---------------------------- Alli --------

    ---------------------- Kane ---------------------------

    Subs: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Lamela, Moura & Son

    There is a chance Rose in for Davies and Wanyama in for Dier but think this is how Poch will line up at your place

    Prediction: 1-1

  20. #80
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    21,296
    Cash
    18,738
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursBoy View Post
    I believe Spurs will line up like this

    ------------------------- Lloris ------------------------

    ---- Sanchez --- Alderweireld --- Vertonghen ----

    Aurier ---------------------------------------- Davies

    ------------- Dier ---------- Dembele ---------------

    ------ Eriksen---------------------------- Alli --------

    ---------------------- Kane ---------------------------

    Subs: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Lamela, Moura & Son

    There is a chance Rose in for Davies and Wanyama in for Dier but think this is how Poch will line up at your place

    Prediction: 1-1
    1-1

    Dream little island $#@!, we will crush you.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 612
    Last Post: 10.08.2017, 20:55
  2. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 31.07.2016, 13:49
  3. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Atalanta (20th February, 2015)
    By Quetzalcoatl in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 24.02.2015, 04:54
  4. Jermaine Jenas - CM - Tottenham Hotspurs
    By Fint in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 17.08.2010, 15:45
  5. [Premiership] Tottenham Hotspur - Blackburn Rovers
    By Hambon in forum Settled events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05.03.2006, 20:13

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •