Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1306
Page 1306 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3068061206125612961304130513061307130813161356 ... LastLast
Results 26,101 to 26,120 of 27599
  1. #26101
    Juventuz star italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,774
    Cash
    6,596
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Ya that's too complicated without a spreadsheet, so its always easier just to look at it mercato by mercato with the full fees
    There's two parts:
    -1) Financial Fair Play Rules. That is one game that must be played. That is easier because it involves a lot of non-cash expenses. For example, we probably could work something out to get Pogba using the right circumstances.
    -2) Cash Flow: This we do not know. What is Juventus' appetite for debt? because surely any purchase of a player of that caliber would be completely debt funded. We owe 107.9-50.5 = net 57.4 mil as of year end. That could be covered by debt. or by Exor cash injections (which likely won't happen). That is a whole other story.

  2. #26102
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,104
    Cash
    4,891
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    There's two parts:
    -1) Financial Fair Play Rules. That is one game that must be played. That is easier because it involves a lot of non-cash expenses. For example, we probably could work something out to get Pogba using the right circumstances.
    -2) Cash Flow: This we do not know. What is Juventus' appetite for debt? because surely any purchase of a player of that caliber would be completely debt funded. We owe 107.9-50.5 = net 57.4 mil as of year end. That could be covered by debt. or by Exor cash injections (which likely won't happen). That is a whole other story.
    1) FFP part is easy and is just financial engineering

    2) Cash flow, not important, our debt to equity ratio is manageable

    But you missed the most important part

    3) We are a publically listed company and we need to maintain growth in revenues and reasonable profit/loss metrics

  3. #26103
    Juventuz regular DanielSz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,438
    Cash
    5,514
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Mbappe deal wasn’t completed until the last day of August.

  4. #26104
    Juventuz star italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,774
    Cash
    6,596
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    1) FFP part is easy and is just financial engineering

    2) Cash flow, not important, our debt to equity ratio is manageable

    But you missed the most important part

    3) We are a publically listed company and we need to maintain growth in revenues and reasonable profit/loss metrics
    You'd be surprised. As long as the value of the stock goes up, everyone is happy. Top line growth is a must, for sure. But there are many companies that lose money every year, and see the value of their investment increase. Soccer clubs are definitely an example of this.

    And because of it, it doesn't matter how bad their debt metrics look: debt to cash flow is abysmal, the debt to book value of equity ratio is very high at ~3x. All those traditional credit metrics look bad. However, our stock is worth ~$1 billion, our debt is ~300M meaning that our debt to cap ratio looks pretty good. Kind of like Netflix. Burns cash every year, but always goes up in value. Go figure.

  5. #26105
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,595
    Cash
    310,457
    Mentioned
    6554 Post(s)
    Nedved: We're not done yet. - TS

    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  6. #26106
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,002
    Cash
    55,839
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nedved: We're not done yet. - TS

    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  7. #26107
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,595
    Cash
    310,457
    Mentioned
    6554 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    buying, we're not done buying.

    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  8. #26108
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18,435
    Cash
    23,620
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    POGBAck

  9. #26109
    #TeamLemina GarfielD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Republic of Macedonia
    Posts
    9,336
    Cash
    16,782
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nedved: We're not done yet. - TS

    SMS.
    ✰✰✰

  10. #26110
    Juventuz star italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,774
    Cash
    6,596
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    POGBAck
    Maybe Barcelona turned to Vidal because they inquired about Pogba and his response was: solo Juve.

    One can dream.

  11. #26111
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,595
    Cash
    310,457
    Mentioned
    6554 Post(s)
    well Neddy knows Mino.



    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  12. #26112
    Grazie Mirko Nzoric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    34,444
    Cash
    22,315
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nedved: We're not done yet. - TS

    bbye rugano

    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

  13. #26113
    Il terzo uomo Luftwaffles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,871
    Cash
    3,247
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Nedved “We’re not done yet”

    Sales will dominate the agenda between now and the end of the transfer window.

    3 sales of Pjaca, Kean and Sturaro
    1 incoming mf player who will be all round midfield player who is utterly brilliant tracking back, a great reader of the game, a terrific tackler, great at passing, a spiffing all round box to boxer and capable of adding at least 8/10 goals to our final total in May 2019.

    Pavel knows who this is..................
    Scudetto champions:

    2011-2012 Juventus
    2012-2013 Juventus
    2013-2014 Juventus
    2014-2015 Juventus
    2015-2016 Juventus
    2016-2017 Juventus
    2017-2018 Juventus

    Coppa Italia Champions:

    2015 Juventus
    2016 Juventus
    2017 Juventus
    2018 Juventus

  14. #26114
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    76,595
    Cash
    310,457
    Mentioned
    6554 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    bbye rugano

    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  15. #26115
    Juventuz star italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,774
    Cash
    6,596
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffles View Post
    Nedved “We’re not done yet”

    Sales will dominate the agenda between now and the end of the transfer window.

    3 sales of Pjaca, Kean and Sturaro
    1 incoming mf player who will be all round midfield player who is utterly brilliant tracking back, a great reader of the game, a terrific tackler, great at passing, a spiffing all round box to boxer and capable of adding at least 8/10 goals to our final total in May 2019.

    Pavel knows who this is..................
    I don't even know who that is...

  16. #26116
    Grazie Mirko Nzoric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    34,444
    Cash
    22,315
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    hooah hooah

    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

  17. #26117
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    22,716
    Cash
    51,881
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    bbye rugano

    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    Raguno - De Bruyne swap...
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  18. #26118
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18,435
    Cash
    23,620
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    I don't even know who that is...
    Me neither.

    He described prime Vidal, but that won't happen.

  19. #26119
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    22,716
    Cash
    51,881
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Me neither.

    He described prime Vidal, but that won't happen.
    Saul Niguez...?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffles View Post
    Nedved “We’re not done yet”

    Sales will dominate the agenda between now and the end of the transfer window.

    3 sales of Pjaca, Kean and Sturaro
    1 incoming mf player who will be all round midfield player who is utterly brilliant tracking back, a great reader of the game, a terrific tackler, great at passing, a spiffing all round box to boxer and capable of adding at least 8/10 goals to our final total in May 2019.

    Pavel knows who this is..................
    Wait... is that second bit a quote or your opinion?
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  20. #26120
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,588
    Cash
    63,800
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Marcelo

    Sandro will be sold for plusvalenza

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •