Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 334
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334
Results 6,661 to 6,677 of 6677
  1. #6661
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,135
    Cash
    4,996
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juventino320 View Post
    this year mercato ganna be long and painful, and no its not a $#@!.... or maybe
    Well, the good news is, it's going to be less long than the previous years

    clubs will need to have concluded their transfer business by 18th August, 24 hours before the start of the season, as opposed to the end of the month like before.

  2. #6662
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,219
    Cash
    10,124
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    is Pastore leaving PSG? @Dujj @Raphael @Fred
    If only we would have signed him when he went to PSG...can't even remember anymore when was it.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  3. #6663
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,219
    Cash
    10,124
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    Came on for 20 minutes in the FA Cup final and displayed nothing other than horrendous crossing.

    Not saying I'm judging him based on 20 minutes of football though.

      Spoiler:
    Or am I?
    Useless piece of $#@! he is then.

    In JemmyJemJem we trust!
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  4. #6664
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,644
    Cash
    1,862
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juventino320 View Post
    this year mercato ganna be long and painful, and no its not a $#@!.... or maybe
    Diff for you than other years?

  5. #6665
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,219
    Cash
    10,124
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Tuttosport say Marotta is already working on Juventus' 8th scudetto

    Perin is the front-runner to be vice Szczęsny.

    Juve pushing for Darmian.

    If Benatia leaves, Juve will make an assault on Godín or Giménez.

    Juve pressing for Morata & Martial.

    (just copy pasting the news btw off twitter)
    Himenezzzzz!!!!

    No more Mr. CouscousBreath! @Bianconero81
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  6. #6666
    Juventuz legend Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sharjah
    Posts
    40,454
    Cash
    12,311
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    is Pastore leaving PSG? @Dujj @Raphael @Fred
    Every year they say he's leaving. But he has always wanted to move only to a CL club, plus his wages have always been a stumbling block. I'm not sure if this summer is going to be different. The only difference I foresee is that PSG might force him out to reduce their huge wage bill.

    He's way past it though, he hasnt impressed me when given a chance to be honest, he's become slow and lazy. Sitting on your arse for years does that to you I guess.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

  7. #6667
    Juventuz regular Robee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,925
    Cash
    4,129
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    No need to work on our 8th scudetto as this is already done.. Work on the CL for a change...
    Perin as vice Polak is a good thing
    Darmian as backup he`ll be ok
    Why would Benatia leave? Godin is good while Gimenez - I didnt see much of him to judge..
    Morata will be a great purchase if it is a 15M with option..
    Martial is definitely a great player
    But the thing is - We need to get a strong CM so Marotta needs to work on that..

    - - - Updated - - -



    We did ask for Danilo at one point..
    Exactly the point here. The more touted players aren't always the better options.

  8. #6668
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,282
    Cash
    8,819
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    Where and what did he exactly say?
    http://m.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/...i_pjaca_torner

  9. #6669
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    27,316
    Cash
    47,743
    Mentioned
    1735 Post(s)
    Let's steal @lgorTudor's Ante Rebic.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #6670
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,739
    Cash
    41,953
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    Came on for 20 minutes in the FA Cup final and displayed nothing other than horrendous crossing.

    Not saying I'm judging him based on 20 minutes of football though.

      Spoiler:
    Or am I?
    If anything Martial was the player that made manure look more dangerous despite some horrible decision making
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  11. #6671
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,528
    Cash
    51,429
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Let's steal @lgorTudor's Ante Rebic.
    I would finally be happy about a high transfer fee Beppe pays

    still would add him to jabroni list
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    50% of SMS

  12. #6672
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75,310
    Cash
    203,267
    Mentioned
    2336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    Today Marotta basically confirmed Can and Allegri said Pjaca will come back.

    Caldara
    Spinazzola
    Can
    Pjaca

    Very good start of Mercato.
    Yep. One coming back from an ACL injury and one just had an ACL surgery and will be back in 6 months.

    What could go wrong?


    We won’t see Spinazzola in a Juve lineup next year. He will go the Pjaca route...by the time December rolls around when he starts resembling any kind of match fitness from Primavera walk-abouts he will then be loaned out to a mid-level team or back to Atalanta.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  13. #6673
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,642
    Cash
    58,746
    Mentioned
    2410 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Tuttosport say Marotta is already working on Juventus' 8th scudetto

    Perin is the front-runner to be vice Szczęsny.

    Juve pushing for Darmian.

    If Benatia leaves, Juve will make an assault on Godín or Giménez.

    Juve pressing for Morata & Martial.

    (just copy pasting the news btw off twitter)
    That's nice...but what about our non existing midfield?
    Völler is here with DAi.

  14. #6674
    PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14,807
    Cash
    10,327
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Yep. One coming back from an ACL injury and one just had an ACL surgery and will be back in 6 months.

    What could go wrong?


    We won’t see Spinazzola in a Juve lineup next year. He will go the Pjaca route...by the time December rolls around when he starts resembling any kind of match fitness from Primavera walk-abouts he will then be loaned out to a mid-level team or back to Atalanta.
    He will probably play primavera. He could be back as early as October depending on healing it’s 4-6 months.
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

  15. #6675
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    35,956
    Cash
    1,365,257
    Mentioned
    1976 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Every year they say he's leaving. But he has always wanted to move only to a CL club, plus his wages have always been a stumbling block. I'm not sure if this summer is going to be different. The only difference I foresee is that PSG might force him out to reduce their huge wage bill.

    He's way past it though, he hasnt impressed me when given a chance to be honest, he's become slow and lazy. Sitting on your arse for years does that to you I guess.
    well, i usually am for signing these fallen stars, we have done an excellent job at reviving most of their careers, but from your words, id give Pastore a no. lazy midfielder is the one thing we dont need atm. Allegri would go nuts watching him probably
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sign Max Meyer!!!

    Sell Higuain!!!

  16. #6676
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    2,096
    Cash
    3,811
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    well, i usually am for signing these fallen stars, we have done an excellent job at reviving most of their careers, but from your words, id give Pastore a no. lazy midfielder is the one thing we dont need atm. Allegri would go nuts watching him probably
    Agreed we need more of a physical player who can get up and down the field to link up the mids and attack. We are to slow and static atm
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

  17. #6677
    Goal Di Grosso Mr Chocolate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    University of Sex
    Posts
    4,334
    Cash
    4,564
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Verratti or SMS please, that's all I want, its what we need, can wont improve our midfield considerably, it'll still be mediocre with him, we need 1 world class midfielder
    Suck My Lard Droppings

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •