Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 865
Page 865 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 365765815855863864865866867875915965 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,300 of 22083
  1. #17281
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,199
    Cash
    226,537
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    I'm $#@!ing 23 lmao when does this Bambi $#@! end
    When you stop looking like this it will

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  2. #17282
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,392
    Cash
    126,426
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    This saga will last at least week more. Ronaldo just started his holidays and i dont expect he will stop them and come to Turin. We will have to wait week or even two probably.
    You would be right if you weren't wrong. His isn't on a holiday liek a normal blue or white collar worker.

    All the negotiations are dealt with by his team, he is two hours away from Turin (heck, we could even borrow a local facility in Greece for the medical), the presentation and the medical would take soemwhere between 2-6 hours, and then Ronaldo could be back at his resort.

    Liek most humans Ronald would most liekly prefer to have his situation settled, so he can focus on his holiday, family and future. What prevents ud from presenting Ronaldo has little, if anything, to do with his holiday. If we get to the done dealio phase, he'll be presented within hours.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    One thing to add - wonder what will all Beppe haters say if we sign him. This is practially the least expected transfer. Transfer that can change whole club and the Great Man can make it happen
    Much Love, bitches!

  3. #17283
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,392
    Cash
    126,426
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    When you stop looking like this it will

    You got the jacuzzi ready, the champagne on ice and the lube warm?

    'cause oh boy, this is gonna be a Homoerotic $#@!stival if we sign the GOAT.
    @Jem83 @Post Ironic @Wittl @DAiDEViL @Nzoric @Kyle @Fr3sh @Klovn @Völler @Hængebøffer @Klin

    Be ready! BLEACH YOUR ASSHOLES AND TRIM THOSE PUBES!
    Much Love, bitches!

  4. #17284
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,199
    Cash
    226,537
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

    When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Ronaldo’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

    I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Cristiano, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

    At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Ronaldo.

    I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. CR7’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

    My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Ronaldo wanting milk.

    This is just a typical day for me right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  5. #17285
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,191
    Cash
    13,741
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    You would be right if you weren't wrong. His isn't on a holiday liek a normal blue or white collar worker.

    All the negotiations are dealt with by his team, he is two hours away from Turin (heck, we could even borrow a local facility in Greece for the medical), the presentation and the medical would take soemwhere between 2-6 hours, and then Ronaldo could be back at his resort.

    Liek most humans Ronald would most liekly prefer to have his situation settled, so he can focus on his holiday, family and future. What prevents ud from presenting Ronaldo has little, if anything, to do with his holiday. If we get to the done dealio phase, he'll be presented within hours.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I hope we seal it soon as all the news kind of recycling themselves..
    "Juve close to C.Ronaldo"
    "C.Ronaldo gave his word"
    "Tax aids C.Ronaldo to Juve"
    I think we got it already and C.Ronaldo will most probably be a Juventus player in a week tops..

    If Real do ask for more money it could drag for a week or two but if Real did ask for that gentleman agreement 100M - C.Ronaldo could be presented within days
    Real would then probably splash it all on Neymar..

  6. #17286
    Juventuz regular Akshen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,451
    Cash
    3,696
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    You would be right if you weren't wrong. His isn't on a holiday liek a normal blue or white collar worker.

    All the negotiations are dealt with by his team, he is two hours away from Turin (heck, we could even borrow a local facility in Greece for the medical), the presentation and the medical would take soemwhere between 2-6 hours, and then Ronaldo could be back at his resort.

    Liek most humans Ronald would most liekly prefer to have his situation settled, so he can focus on his holiday, family and future. What prevents ud from presenting Ronaldo has little, if anything, to do with his holiday. If we get to the done dealio phase, he'll be presented within hours.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry i always post too mich when im drunk

  7. #17287
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,199
    Cash
    226,537
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    You got the jacuzzi ready, the champagne on ice and the lube warm?

    'cause oh boy, this is gonna be a Homoerotic $#@!stival if we sign the GOAT.
    @Jem83 @Post Ironic @Wittl @DAiDEViL @Nzoric @Kyle @Fr3sh @Klovn @Völler @Hængebøffer @Klin

    Be ready! BLEACH YOUR ASSHOLES AND TRIM THOSE PUBES!
    I’m ready for some dirty, forbidden love, Maddy. It’s going to get nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  8. #17288
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,392
    Cash
    126,426
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

    When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Ronaldo’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

    I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Cristiano, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

    At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Ronaldo.

    I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. CR7’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

    My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Ronaldo wanting milk.

    This is just a typical day for me right now!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I’m ready for some dirty, forbidden love, Maddy. It’s going to get nasty.
    Much Love, bitches!

  9. #17289
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,555
    Cash
    9,387
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    7/7

    It's transferday $#@!s!

  10. #17290
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    355
    Cash
    2,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if this doesnt conclude one way or the other by friday 13/07, Im gonna go mad

  11. #17291
    Juventuz regular spurdo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,231
    Cash
    3,045
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyl1dyl View Post
    if this doesnt conclude one way or the other by friday 13/07, Im gonna go mad


    don't worry, Rolando is already taking his medicals

  12. #17292
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    355
    Cash
    2,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post


    don't worry, Rolando is already taking his medicals
    hahaha

    - - - Updated - - -

    book makers have cut the odds even more, most are around 1.14-1.18 now

  13. #17293
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,343
    Cash
    20,224
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

  14. #17294
    Juventuz champion tassard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    6,052
    Cash
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Silence is killing me

  15. #17295
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,191
    Cash
    13,741
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyl1dyl View Post
    if this doesnt conclude one way or the other by friday 13/07, Im gonna go mad
    Im sure it will take 2-3 days tops..

  16. #17296
    Release clause? Suns's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,349
    Cash
    10,724
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Nothing will happen until the world cup is over. Both Juve and Cristiano want all the attention of the football world on them.

  17. #17297
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    Cash
    6,010
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    This transfer is going to put a shadow on this silly tournament.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  18. #17298
    Juventuz champion tassard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    6,052
    Cash
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wondering what Beppe is doing atm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Agresti says next week

  19. #17299
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,869
    Cash
    10,992
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns View Post
    Nothing will happen until the world cup is over. Both Juve and Cristiano want all the attention of the football world on them.
    If it happens, I expect it to be exactly during the WC, when everybody's concentrated on football. And Ronaldo wanting all possible attention on him, it could happen between quarters and semis or between the semis and the final. We'd be stealing the show from the world cup. That's defo smthg Ronaldo would do.

  20. #17300
    Hamilton saved my ass... Juventinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,110
    Cash
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Message from Agresti!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

    Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •