Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 572
Page 572 of 604 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,440 of 12077
  1. #11421
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,692
    Cash
    40,827
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I didn’t hear him mention Golovin in that interview Jay posted yesterday, but if these words are true than
    This seems like a different interview to the one he gave yesterday
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Lewa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pogba
    31/05/2018


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  2. #11422
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,612
    Cash
    27,249
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Golovin to replace Pjanic?

    Can in front of the defense, Golovin as the creative fulcrum, and SMS as the B2B?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  3. #11423
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,848
    Cash
    11,134
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Golovin to replace Pjanic?

    Can in front of the defense, Golovin as the creative fulcrum, and SMS as the B2B?
    if he comes, dude will have a season similar to Bentancurs, maybe slightly more minutes. no way he's going to be a starter right away having never played at this level, especially under Allegri. his minutes in the second half of the season will depend on how fast he can learn, but this is not a finished product we're buying here, it's a guy from RPL, they play completely different footie over there and not good different

  4. #11424
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,208
    Cash
    52,819
    Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Can in front of the defense, Golovin as the creative fulcrum, and SMS as the B2B?
    Wouldn't be the end of the world, add Cancelo and we got a 7/10 mercato. Better solution to sacrifice Higgy for SMS and teach Pjanic to be the creative fulcrum tho. Solid 9/10 mercato if that happens.
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Dumpian 12mil
    50% of SMS

  5. #11425
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,635
    Cash
    3,913
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    You know what guys? We are getting younger and better with cancelo, can and golovin. Caldara also will add quality. Even if a star signing will not come, I'm happy and excited!
    That's just the vodka

  6. #11426
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,641
    Cash
    46,667
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    if he comes, dude will have a season similar to Bentancurs, maybe slightly more minutes. no way he's going to be a starter right away having never played at this level, especially under Allegri. his minutes in the second half of the season will depend on how fast he can learn, but this is not a finished product we're buying here, it's a guy from RPL, they play completely different footie over there and not good different
    I can't remember the last ruski to succeed in a big European club
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  7. #11427
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    2,212
    Cash
    5,001
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I can't remember the last ruski to succeed in a big European club
    Arshavin?

    EDIT: It was Arsenal though. Other than that it was no successfull Russian in big club ever I think

  8. #11428
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,641
    Cash
    46,667
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Arshavin?

    EDIT: It was Arsenal though
    And he wasn't that successful imo
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  9. #11429
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,848
    Cash
    11,134
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I can't remember the last ruski to succeed in a big European club
    Alenichev won the CL with Porto, I guess that's the closest. It's a thing of pride imo, their clubs have been wealthy enough for decades to have their specialists learning the best practices from top specialists in Western Europe, but they still keep going the old Russian way

  10. #11430
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    2,212
    Cash
    5,001
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    And he wasn't that successful imo
    well yeah, but he is the most successul Russian player in top club. Mostovoy, Karpin are almost legends for Celta and Real Sociedad, but it's a tier 2-3 teams.
    I don't mind Golovin, kid should be low risk/ high reward transfer. But I really hope we are not giving up on SMS.

  11. #11431
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,208
    Cash
    52,819
    Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    well yeah, but he is the most successul Russian player in top club. Mostovoy, Karpin are almost legends for Celta and Real Sociedad, but it's a tier 2-3 teams.
    I don't mind Golovin, kid should be low risk/ high reward transfer. But I really hope we are not giving up on SMS.
    especially not if Golovin's transfer fee is the exact difference between our SMS offer and Lotito's asking price
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Dumpian 12mil
    50% of SMS

  12. #11432
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,763
    Cash
    14,288
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    ...But I really hope we are not giving up on SMS.
    i guess we were never gonna pay that 120-140m for him that lotito keeps asking for.

    pogba, sms and icardi are this year's aguero's.

  13. #11433
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    2,212
    Cash
    5,001
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i guess we were never gonna pay that 120-140m for him that lotito keeps asking for.

    pogba, sms and icardi are this year's aguero's.
    Ofc we won't, and until Serbia wins WC no one will. But if Serbia doesn't impress we will go for him all in imo.

  14. #11434
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,763
    Cash
    14,288
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Ofc we won't, and until Serbia wins WC no one will. But if Serbia doesn't impress we will go for him all in imo.
    lotito must be a hard $#@!er to negotiate with tho. i don't remember any lazio player being sold cheaper than his asking price. either we get sms on lotito's terms, or we won't get him at all.

    and that would leave us with golovin and can as midfield reinforcements.

  15. #11435
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,612
    Cash
    27,249
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I can't remember the last ruski to succeed in a big European club
    Kanchelskis
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  16. #11436
    Juventuz star Valerio.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,183
    Cash
    7,558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Kanchelskis
    Arshavin?

  17. #11437
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,214
    Cash
    205,461
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    lotito must be a hard $#@!er to negotiate with tho. i don't remember any lazio player being sold cheaper than his asking price. either we get sms on lotito's terms, or we won't get him at all.

    and that would leave us with golovin and can as midfield reinforcements.
    considering SMS signed a new extension less than a year ago and his contract runs into the next decade its not like its gonna be easy
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  18. #11438
    Juventuz star Valerio.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,183
    Cash
    7,558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    lotito must be a hard $#@!er to negotiate with tho. i don't remember any lazio player being sold cheaper than his asking price. either we get sms on lotito's terms, or we won't get him at all.

    and that would leave us with golovin and can as midfield reinforcements.
    Exactly unless there are no offers for him either we pay 120-130m or we won't get him.
    If there are no offers at all we could probably give him a mixed offer money+players

  19. #11439
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,612
    Cash
    27,249
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Arshavin?
    $#@! that pussy; never liked him as a player. He was moody and a softie. I also don't consider him a success story; I don't believe he won a single trohpy with Arsenal
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  20. #11440
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,692
    Cash
    40,827
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    He won EL with Zenit doe
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Lewa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pogba
    31/05/2018


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •