Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 19
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Just wait til higgy runs those down. He will go to last lol
    Yep. Just like that through-ball from Chiellini he butchered against Fiorentina last week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yep. Just like that through-ball from Chiellini he butchered against Fiorentina last week
    Youre right he is the king of through balls
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Can someone please explain to me this hype for Kovacic?
    He has barely featured for Madrid in the past 3 years so what is it based on?
    He doesn’t play that much for Real Madrid, but when he does, he’s very good. It’s very difficult to get games ahead of Modric and Kroos. Our midfield is not at that level so he walks right in.

From what I have read, Real Madrid fans rate him highly and would be sad to see him leave.

Kovacic dominated Barcelona’s midfield in the supercup earlier this season.

He is a phenomenal dribbler of the ball (something we lack badly in midfield) and a great passer too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Why are all of you so certain that Alex sandro will leave in the summer? If Asamoah leaves and spinazzola will take his place.. Then we are set
    Forza Juve.. Vinci Per Noi

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petersmit View Post
    Why are all of you so certain that Alex sandro will leave in the summer? If Asamoah leaves and spinazzola will take his place.. Then we are set
    He's been below average this season and his attitude hasn't always been the best. There were already rumors that he wanted to leave to Chelsea last summer.

Of course nothing is for sure yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if he left.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Lets say the ridiculous scenario of us signing Kane happens (obviously its not going to happen) where would you field him?

Cash
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Lets say the ridiculous scenario of us signing Kane happens (obviously its not going to happen) where would you field him?
    Sassuolo

Cash
    Mentioned
    2146 Post(s)
    Would love to have Kane as vice-Higgy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    right back
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Fekir would be amazing Dai, but as much of a fan I been, I dont want him in Juve. Because only way he comes to us if we sell Dybala, they play the same exact role and the same style.

Kovacic would be nice for a bargain, and indeed his technical skills and drive with the ball would be needed. But its also ridicolous to prefer him over SMS, latter is just the complete package as CM, even if I find him overrated technically/passing wise, he is undoubtedly well rounded and physically imposing.
    If it's 1 vs 1 of course. But SMS comes together with a price tag probably twice as heavy as Kovacic and we both know how Beppe raises funds for big purchases, I'd rather keep our stars and add someone cheaper to our midfield. And yes, we could use some talent on the ball with our midfield looking something like this next season: Matuidi, Pjanič, Bentancur, Marchisio, Can (?), Khedira (?), Mandragora (??). Sturaro is probably gone.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    SMS compared to Kovacic what is this?? Different class. SMS is on the Pogba class, the Saul class, there with the best in his attacking mezzala role. Kovacic's preseason hype is all he has this season. Always promising, never delivering.

Compare him to Paredes instead an inconsistent but talented player who might grow into his apparent great potential or most likely will not.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    SMS compared to Kovacic what is this?? Different class. SMS is on the Pogba class, the Saul class, there with the best in his attacking mezzala role. Kovacic's preseason hype is all he has this season. Always promising, never delivering.

Compare him to Paredes instead an inconsistent but talented player who might grow into his apparent great potential or most likely will not.
    I really like Saul but he isnt on the Pogba and SMS level - He is very talented and a great player but I wouldnt say he is on par with them..
    There are few players that are on different level to others and those are: Kroos Modric Pogba Verratti SMS (Vidal is no longer there but certainly was there..) Bousqets is another name that might belong there he is very good (there might be others I forgot but there arent many of those at that kind of level..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    If it's 1 vs 1 of course. But SMS comes together with a price tag probably twice as heavy as Kovacic and we both know how Beppe raises funds for big purchases, I'd rather keep our stars and add someone cheaper to our midfield. And yes, we could use some talent on the ball with our midfield looking something like this next season: Matuidi, Pjanič, Bentancur, Marchisio, Can (?), Khedira (?), Mandragora (??). Sturaro is probably gone.
    I wish but I doubt it.. Allegri likes Sturaro so its more likely to see Mandragora leave permanently..
    Khedira might be gone to MLS - although unless its for cash I hope he stays
    Marchisio is another guy we should consider offloading - Yeah he has Juve in his blood and yeah he is a good player but he is almost never fit

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Claudio is untouchable, you'd rather have a meaningless Primavera youngster on our CL list?

We stuck with them during Pepe's and Assamoah's injury woes, no way we're not going to be patient with Marchisio
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Claudio is untouchable, you'd rather have a meaningless Primavera youngster on our CL list?

We stuck with them during Pepe's and Assamoah's injury woes, no way we're not going to be patient with Marchisio
    Yeah probably.. but of his list Mandragora is the most likely to be gone rather than Sturaro (even if we all know Sturaro isnt a football player)

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Would sms fit in with pjanic and can? Where is marchiso and matuidi then? Rip Khedira and bentancur?

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    Would sms fit in with pjanic and can? Where is marchiso and matuidi then? Rip Khedira and bentancur?
    Can on the bench.. Matuidi to start.. Khedira would be rotation same with Bentancur

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Can on the bench.. Matuidi to start.. Khedira would be rotation same with Bentancur
    No way is can on the bench unless he would not continue his form

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nothing Can has done puts him anywhere but the bench. He isn't blowing anyone out of the water at Liverpool, he isn't one of their standout players. The upside with Can is that he is young and can improve, maybe he even fits us better than Liverpool so he could become a key player. As he plays right now? no, he is not good enough to start. Not better than what we have. Its a gamble to see if we can something better out of him.

I really like Saul but he isnt on the Pogba and SMS level - He is very talented and a great player but I wouldnt say he is on par with them..
    There are few players that are on different level to others and those are: Kroos Modric Pogba Verratti SMS (Vidal is no longer there but certainly was there..) Bousqets is another name that might belong there he is very good (there might be others I forgot but there arent many of those at that kind of level..
    I agree that Saul isn't as good as Pogba, I just think he is in that conversation. He performs consistently at a great level for Simeone which is very hard, and excelled with the youth NTs. His role is in Atletico Madrid is also similar to SMS at Lazio but less offensive because Simeone. The point is that this is not a conversation that Kovacic is a part of.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Nothing Can has done puts him anywhere but the bench. He isn't blowing anyone out of the water at Liverpool, he isn't one of their standout players. The upside with Can is that he is young and can improve, maybe he even fits us better than Liverpool so he could become a key player. As he plays right now? no, he is not good enough to start. Not better than what we have. Its a gamble to see if we can something better out of him.

I agree that Saul isn't as good as Pogba, I just think he is in that conversation. He performs consistently at a great level for Simeone which is very hard, and excelled with the youth NTs. His role is in Atletico Madrid is also similar to SMS at Lazio but less offensive because Simeone. The point is that this is not a conversation that Kovacic is a part of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    No way is can on the bench unless he would not continue his form

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
    He might start in the future but I cant see him start straight away - Even better players sit on the bench at the start and I expect Can to sit on the bench and rotate on his first season

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

He might start in the future but I cant see him start straight away - Even better players sit on the bench at the start and I expect Can to sit on the bench and rotate on his first season
    Im one of Khediras biggest supporters but by game 6-7Can would take over IMO
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.