Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 18
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I have, do you disagree?
    Of course. And it's so blatantly obvious that he has great ball control, passing and shooting, that it really surprises me that one can say otherwise. Dude is a full damn package, the most complete CM in the world after Pogba, maybe even on par with Paul. Paul is more elegant, but he sometimes sacrifices his power for some stupid elegant trick, while SMS enforces his power. And SMS doesn't throw tantrums or bitches like Paul, he puts his head down and grinds as $#@!.

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Of course. And it's so blatantly obvious that he has great ball control, passing and shooting, that it really surprises me that one can say otherwise. Dude is a full damn package, the most complete CM in the world after Pogba, maybe even on par with Paul. Paul is more elegant, but he sometimes sacrifices his power for some stupid elegant trick, while SMS enforces his power. And SMS doesn't throw tantrums or bitches like Paul, he puts his head down and grinds as $#@!.
    well then let's just agree to disagree, imo Pogba was way more technically gifted
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    well then let's just agree to disagree, imo Pogba was way more technically gifted

well yeah, I never said he is not. But Paul might be the most technically gifted CM in the world.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    SMS is an energetic guy, but lets get real, he doesn't have half the talent on the ball Kovacic has, he's all energy and character.

Midfield of SMS-Pjanič-Matuidi is great and a big upgrade over Khedira-Pjanič-Matuidi, but is a bit unbalanced on the technical side of things, I'd prefer to have someone with Kovacic's profile over SMS, also because of SMSs crazy value atm.
    Please watch him play and then comment..
    SMS is twice the player Kovacic is and lets get real Kovacic is great and has great potential but he isnt exactly forcing his way into playing for Real l despite Real`s poor performances which he can use to his advantage..
    Kovacic was a great prospect at Inter then he went to Real in a surprising move but despite him becoming a better player I cant say he is so great we must have him.. He is just another great player in the list of great players nothing more than that.. I`d pass on him given the fact he will cost twice as his true value

Yeah SMS will cost more but SMS will provide something Kovacic wont
    Kovacic in our team will add little while SMS will vastly improve our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abdo Alzahaby View Post
    Goal.com says we offer 250 m for Harry Kane
    Of course we did.. We always spend that much... We didnt offer that 180M for Mbappe why would we offer 250M for Kane?!

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Please watch him play and then comment..
    SMS is twice the player Kovacic is and lets get real Kovacic is great and has great potential but he isnt exactly forcing his way into playing for Real l despite Real`s poor performances which he can use to his advantage..
    Kovacic was a great prospect at Inter then he went to Real in a surprising move but despite him becoming a better player I cant say he is so great we must have him.. He is just another great player in the list of great players nothing more than that.. I`d pass on him given the fact he will cost twice as his true value

Yeah SMS will cost more but SMS will provide something Kovacic wont
    Kovacic in our team will add little while SMS will vastly improve our midfield
    I'm saying Kovacic is a different profile. Not necessarily better, but more flair and fancy for half the price.
    io di te non mi stanco.

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    I'm saying Kovacic is a different profile. Not necessarily better, but more flair and fancy for half the price.
    Thats debatable

SMS is no slouch when it comes to flair and fancy. Plus the guy is no.1 in the league when it comes to through balls.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Thats debatable

SMS is no slouch when it comes to flair and fancy. Plus the guy is no.1 in the league when it comes to through balls.
    I don't disagree, he's super effective this season for Lazio, I just think that it's not going to last when he changes teams and you're not guaranteed a 15 goals 10 assists player when you purchase him. It's all a judgement call, but, honestly, to me it seems he's jumping higher than his ass and this form will not last. I can not back it up with anything as it's basically based from what I've seen from him.
    io di te non mi stanco.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Thats debatable

SMS is a beast - He is actually the best midfielder in the league since Pogba left for Man Utd.
    Also if you are looking to fill the hole left by Pogba - SMS is the guy as he can dribble, provide great through balls, strong physically, strong in the air and very good defensively too
    If I need to compare them I`d say Pogba is better but not by much and this is only because Pogba played a season as our leader
    Attacking wise Pogba is probably better but defensively there is no doubt SMS is the better guy
    Overall SMS is not miles behind of Pogba and will surely worth a 80M price
    IMO we will get him in the summer and if not I`d be pissed we let such a great player we can sign get away from us!

SMS should be our no`1 priority!

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    SMS is a beast - He is actually the best midfielder in the league since Pogba left for Man Utd.
    Also if you are looking to fill the hole left by Pogba - SMS is the guy as he can dribble, provide great through balls, strong physically, strong in the air and very good defensively too
    If I need to compare them I`d say Pogba is better but not by much and this is only because Pogba played a season as our leader
    Attacking wise Pogba is probably better but defensively there is no doubt SMS is the better guy
    Overall SMS is not miles behind of Pogba and will surely worth a 80M price
    IMO we will get him in the summer and if not I`d be pissed we let such a great player we can sign get away from us!

SMS should be our no`1 priority!
    Sms free Can and a proper LB if Alex Sandro quit

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Sms free Can and a proper LB if Alex Sandro quit
    Can will probably arrive while LB we are getting Spinazzola as he is ours.. as for A.Sandro - He will probably leave at the end of the season

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Can will probably arrive while LB we are getting Spinazzola as he is ours.. as for A.Sandro - He will probably leave at the end of the season
    Well Spinazzola can play either left or right
    So we'll need to find a proper on either side.
    Plus a sub as Asa,Lich and Alex Sandro will leave this summer

Cash
    Mentioned
    1698 Post(s)
    Fekir would be amazing Dai, but as much of a fan I been, I dont want him in Juve. Because only way he comes to us if we sell Dybala, they play the same exact role and the same style.

Kovacic would be nice for a bargain, and indeed his technical skills and drive with the ball would be needed. But its also ridicolous to prefer him over SMS, latter is just the complete package as CM, even if I find him overrated technically/passing wise, he is undoubtedly well rounded and physically imposing.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Fekir would be amazing Dai, but as much of a fan I been, I dont want him in Juve. Because only way he comes to us if we sell Dybala, they play the same exact role and the same style.

Kovacic would be nice for a bargain, and indeed his technical skills and drive with the ball would be needed. But its also ridicolous to prefer him over SMS, latter is just the complete package as CM, even if I find him overrated technically/passing wise, he is undoubtedly well rounded and physically imposing.
    What about 4-3-2-1 formation they can play together.. also 4-3-1-2 they could play together
    4-2-3-1 is more problematic as I doubt Dybala or Fekir can play on the left

Anyway D.Costa will start next season so unless we play 4-2-3-1 there is no room for anyone

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Are you sure about this, the times i have seen fekir, he seems to drop quite deep and strike me more as a midfielder than a pure attacker .
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1698 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    Are you sure about this, the times i have seen fekir, he seems to drop quite deep and strike me more as a midfielder than a pure attacker .
    He can go deep but as a Nr 10 and SS, he is essentially the free roaming 2nd forward type. He was changed from winger role early on in his breakthrough and is essentially a goal getting nr 10, who can create a little, just like Dybala for us. Plus being left footed like Dybala and us already having Berna and Costa = Not gonna happen unless Dybi is sold.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    He can go deep but as a Nr 10 and SS, he is essentially the free roaming 2nd forward type. He was changed from winger role early on in his breakthrough and is essentially a goal getting nr 10, who can create a little, just like Dybala for us. Plus being left footed like Dybala and us already having Berna and Costa = Not gonna happen unless Dybi is sold.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

ah... well, thats dissapointing to hear ...... I really believie the hype when it comes to him, he looks like the real deal. At least its a potential replacement if Dybala decides to go full retard, like Pogba
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In todays world of crazy transfer fees SMS may be out of our league but id choose him before kocavic for sure. If we added can and SMS to a midfield that had pjanic matuidi bentancur amd marchisio we suddenly have a world class midfield again.

Hoping sandro stays but if conte does get his man i would love to see a swap for morata...yes bring him home and lock away a gun forward for the next 5 years.

Is spinnazola good enough?

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Can someone please explain to me this hype for Kovacic?
    He has barely featured for Madrid in the past 3 years so what is it based on?

SMS, even though I have only seen little of him, I trust others have seen more since he's been performing week in week out for lazio

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    In todays world of crazy transfer fees SMS may be out of our league but id choose him before kocavic for sure. If we added can and SMS to a midfield that had pjanic matuidi bentancur amd marchisio we suddenly have a world class midfield again.

Hoping sandro stays but if conte does get his man i would love to see a swap for morata...yes bring him home and lock away a gun forward for the next 5 years.

Is spinnazola good enough?
    Love the fact that khedira is not for you
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thats debatable

Just wait til higgy runs those down. He will go to last lol
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”