Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 188
Page 188 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 21782

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Do you rather see Martial with the #10 or #9?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    I like how the general attitude towards the team went from we're $#@! and hopeless, we need a revolution but nothing will change to we're great and will win the CL next year in such a short period of time lol.

Yeah, the team you support isn't so bad. You're now all caught up.

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola as starter....

Lawd have mercy.
    In my case i still think we play like shid... but what pumped me up is that this robbery was so ugly, that by the reaction of buffon and agnelli, i think something will change, something will happen.

There are other positives, like for example, allegri saw what this team can do if we play normally, instead of letting team win possesion and pummels us.

ALso, beppe was hard pressed to repair the team since the beggining of the season, now even more because i think we will also target the CL. IMO the board was sleeping on their laurels, but this defeat shaked them. Make them realize that things cannot continue the way they are.

But dont get me wrong, im counting the days for the season to end, because what u saw win madrid was an exception, and we will most likely return to the usual football because we simply dont have quality players in certain roles that are needed.

Im super excited about the mercato and see what the board will do. There will be important changes for sure.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Do you rather see Martial with the #10 or #9?
    Martial is more of a 7, but I like the look of him in our #9 jersey

I think a front three of Martial, Costa, and Dybala would be electric. We don't even need to play with wingers. We can play 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2 hybrid formation.

Tbh tho, next season we shouldn't make any additions to our front line; negotiate with Martial for the summer of 2019 when ManBro and possibly Pjaca leave.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    $#@! he even looks like that Oliver $#@!.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post

Back to reality
    I think Darmian would be a good signing. He was good at Torino and I think he would do the same here. Also, he is an big improvement over current Licht and Barzagli at RB which we see from time to time. I think he will return to a good level once he is playing in Italy once again and getting playing time.

I wouldnt be surprised if De Sciglio moves to LB like he was at Milan under Allegri and competes with Spinazzola for a starting spot while Darmian takes the RB. I know its not a glamour signing by any means but given we have many players who are coming to the end of their time here we need to bring some guys who everyone is not crazy about so we can focus on bringing in the key signings for midfield.

The real big targets should be SMS, Fabinho, Can, ... maybe bring Vidal home lol. I miss him in Khedira's spot. Such a different level of player and after seeing him watching us against madrid on his phone I can't help but hope he returns.
    Last edited by CalcioJuventus; 15.04.2018 at 07:14.
    Solo Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    If by Top CM and Top RB you mean Can and Damien, i can see it happen. Sadly for us, those players are rare and usually cost a $#@!load of money, unless you get khedira Level luck
    By top CM, I mean Messi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CalcioJuventus View Post
    I think Darmian would be a good signing. He was good at Torino and I think he would do the same here. Also, he is an big improvement over current Licht and Barzagli at RB which we see from time to time. I think he will return to a good level once he is playing in Italy once again and getting playing time.

I wouldnt be surprised if De Sciglio moves to LB like he was at Milan under Allegri and competes with Spinazzola for a starting spot while Darmian takes the RB. I know its not a glamour signing by any means but given we have many players who are coming to the end of their time here we need to bring some guys who everyone is not crazy about so we can focus on bringing in the key signings for midfield.

The real big targets should be SMS, Fabinho, Can, ... maybe bring Vidal home lol. I miss him in Khedira's spot. Such a different level of player and after seeing him watching us against madrid on his phone I can't help but hope he returns.
    Darmian is not a big improvement over Licht at RB, if any. Licht is getting too old but he is a level above Darmian. De Sciglio is good enough for back up and he does OK against most Serie A teams but our CL games show that he is just out of his league at the highest level. I think it will be the same with Darmian.

Spazzolino
    This guy would be a disaster at full back. He could be fine as a backup winger and that's about it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder whyvwe arent after Torreira. He will become a beast. Already very good. He is from uruguay and could soon be a starter here with his countryman Bentancur.

We should pounce on Verratti/kovacic etc too if there is a possibility to sign more technical and creative players.
    I want Florenzi & SMS and keep our best players.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    Well we will get a good look at torreira today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Joaquin Moraga?
    Oops Morata lol
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes. Not bringing up the Madrid games, what has Khedira done this season?
    In my opinion, what counts most is how a given player performs in the hardest and most important games seeing we want to compete for every trophy. We are winning a great majority of our games, what has let us down in recent years were the CL finals and the Bayern and Real eliminations in knockouts. That's why we need players who perform when it matters. Last season Higuain was heavily criticized for not performing in CL even though he scored over 30 goals throughout the season.

In my eyes we should invest in the middle of the field. Obviously RB also requires an investment but it's not a position as vital to every team's gameplay as the CM. Therefore, as I already said in another thread, let's replace Licht and Asa with Darmian and Spina while bringing in Can and SMS. Pjanic would our only technical midfielder, assuming Marchisio is no longer considered a part of the squad, but when the Bosnian is out we can replace his creativity with Dybala or Berna playing 10 in 4-2-3-1. Can, Matuidi, SMS, Bentancur, and Khedira in any combination have enough physicality to keep the middle of the park together. At least with smaller teams.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    In my opinion, what counts most is how a given player performs in the hardest and most important games seeing we want to compete for every trophy. We are winning a great majority of our games, what has let us down in recent years were the CL finals and the Bayern and Real eliminations in knockouts. That's why we need players who perform when it matters. Last season Higuain was heavily criticized for not performing in CL even though he scored over 30 goals throughout the season.

In my eyes we should invest in the middle of the field. Obviously RB also requires an investment but it's not a position as vital to every team's gameplay as the CM. Therefore, as I already said in another thread, let's replace Licht and Asa with Darmian and Spina while bringing in Can and SMS. Pjanic would our only technical midfielder, assuming Marchisio is no longer considered a part of the squad, but when the Bosnian is out we can replace his creativity with Dybala or Berna playing 10 in 4-2-3-1. Can, Matuidi, SMS, Bentancur, and Khedira in any combination have enough physicality to keep the middle of the park together. At least with smaller teams.
    I totally agree! A lot of people look at the fullbacks and have a breakdown because it's not world class players. Spinazzola, De Sciglio, Darmian.. I think we have to make way for SMS by selling A. Sandro. Rumors have it Sandro is looking to leave and as you just pointed out, the midfield is so much more important than the fullbacks. We could sell Sandro for 60m and buy SMS for 80m. That way we would make way for a super signing by letting go one of our best players. But we have alternatives to Alex Sandro, we simply should not pass on SMS.

I don't see us invest the money in SMS unless we find them elsewhere. Selling a player who is wanting to leave seems the solution to bring in that top midfielder.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    I totally agree! A lot of people look at the fullbacks and have a breakdown because it's not world class players. Spinazzola, De Sciglio, Darmian.. I think we have to make way for SMS by selling A. Sandro. Rumors have it Sandro is looking to leave and as you just pointed out, the midfield is so much more important than the fullbacks. We could sell Sandro for 60m and buy SMS for 80m. That way we would make way for a super signing by letting go one of our best players. But we have alternatives to Alex Sandro, we simply should not pass on SMS.

I don't see us invest the money in SMS unless we find them elsewhere. Selling a player who is wanting to leave seems the solution to bring in that top midfielder.
    My hypothesis did not include selling Sandro. Imo this summer finally looks like the one we don't need to invest in depth because we basically have it in every department thanks to previous acquisitions and players coming back from loans like Caldara, Spina, Pjaca and maybe Kean. Therefore, I think we should have the funds available to buy a top cm. We already got 7.5mln for Lirola and we still have some players to sell who are not even playing for us.

If we decide to sell Sandro we should immediately reinvest in Hysaj imo.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    My hypothesis did not include selling Sandro. Imo this summer finally looks like the one we don't need to invest in depth because we basically have it in every department thanks to previous acquisitions and players coming back from loans like Caldara, Spina, Pjaca and maybe Kean. Therefore, I think we should have the funds available to buy a top cm. We already got 7.5mln for Lirola and we still have some players to sell who are not even playing for us.

If we decide to sell Sandro we should immediately reinvest in Hysaj imo.

How much should Hysaj cost? (I mean whats his clause if he has one)?

CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Would we take Vidal back?
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Martial-Dybala-Costa

just do it please.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1952 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Straight swap him with Costa
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    $#@! he even looks like that Oliver $#@!.
    Time to rename the smiley then :Oliver:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Straight swap him with Costa
    Not for Costa.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    We definitely should given a fair price but I dont think our board is really interested in getting him back..

As for Toreira - He is very good but he is also very small and he is more a defending type than the attacking type so its even more crucial.. His height for the role could suggest the reason why we arent linked with him..

Cash
    Mentioned
    6394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Time to rename the smiley then :Oliver:

- - - Updated - - -

Not for Costa.
    calma
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era