Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 184
Page 184 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 22564
  1. #3661
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,646
    Cash
    307,513
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Which Dembele? There are like 4. @Mark
    there were talks about Tottenham's....
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  2. #3662
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Emerson from Chelsea might be a good option? He doenst play at all and Conte will get the sack. Sell Sandro for 60, sign Ederson and Sidibe for 20 and 40
    Alex Sandro + 20m for morata and Emerson palmieri?
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  3. #3663
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,205
    Cash
    1,370,186
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    how was Emerson after his injury? before the injury id have taken him, same as Ghoulam. not sure what kind of players they are/will be after
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  4. #3664
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,425
    Cash
    71,988
    Mentioned
    1841 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    Rai Sport: Juventus have shelved a move for Manchester United's Anthony Martial after Alvaro Morata gave the green light for a return to Turin.
    If this is true it makes me believe Higuain would be the one leaving, not Dybala.

    As much as I like Morata that would mean Dybala doesn’t get to be our CF.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  5. #3665
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    If this is true it makes me believe Higuain would be the one leaving, not Dybala.

    As much as I like Morata that would mean Dybala doesn’t get to be our CF.
    Maybe we will revert to the 4-3-1-2 and give Douglas a free role

    - - - Updated - - -

    orrrr 4-3-3 and have morata start wide since he drifts to the left wing anywayy. And allow Douglas, dybala and morata to interchange positions
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  6. #3666
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,205
    Cash
    1,370,186
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    sadly, cant see Higgy leaving
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  7. #3667
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    sadly, cant see Higgy leaving
    I Don't either and that's why these morata and martial rumors are probably complete bs unless dybala is being sold
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  8. #3668
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,425
    Cash
    71,988
    Mentioned
    1841 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Maybe we will revert to the 4-3-1-2 and give Douglas a free role

    - - - Updated - - -

    orrrr 4-3-3 and have morata start wide since he drifts to the left wing anywayy. And allow Douglas, dybala and morata to interchange positions
    IIRC Morata really didn’t fit the winger position. Not like we didn’t try.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  9. #3669
    Juventuz star jukazem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,477
    Cash
    106,215
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    If this is true it makes me believe Higuain would be the one leaving, not Dybala.

    As much as I like Morata that would mean Dybala doesn’t get to be our CF.
    To sell Higuain for a decent return (€54m is need to not write a loss) maybe we have to create a market first by getting Morata, but then again I am hoping for Juve to rather bet on Martial as CF or LW to replace Higuain.
    semper fidelis

  10. #3670
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    IIRC Morata really didn’t fit the winger position. Not like we didn’t try.
    I agree, but neither does Dybala. I'm not saying have him as our lw as much as have our front three interchange. But yea your point stands, I'd rather have a pure lw
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  11. #3671
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,205
    Cash
    1,370,186
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    I Don't either and that's why these morata and martial rumors are probably complete bs unless dybala is being sold
    could be that they are Mandzukic replacements. most our wingers (Cuads, DC, Berna) are right side dominant after all, only Pjaca and Mandzu prefer the left side.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jukazem View Post
    To sell Higuain for a decent return (€54m is need to not write a loss) maybe we have to create a market first by getting Morata, but then again I am hoping for Juve to rather bet on Martial as CF or LW to replace Higuain.
    like i said, cant see it happening but would be incredible. Chelsea are in trouble up front, Morata has dropped in form and Giroud is their alternative. we should give it a try with them, but i dont think we plan on selling him at all and i dont think he wants to leave either
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  12. #3672
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    That is true but unless Dybala or Higuain is being sold, we would have to play a 4-2-3-1 to accommodate our best players, and that formation should be ditched
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  13. #3673
    Juventuz star jukazem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,477
    Cash
    106,215
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    like i said, cant see it happening but would be incredible. Chelsea are in trouble up front, Morata has dropped in form and Giroud is their alternative. we should give it a try with them, but i dont think we plan on selling him at all and i dont think he wants to leave either
    I don't think we plan on selling him either because he's a guarantee to score a lot of goals and we need that... but I still don't expect him to be decisive or score against the European elites.
    semper fidelis

  14. #3674
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    there were talks about Tottenham's....
    Him and Can?
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  15. #3675
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,205
    Cash
    1,370,186
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jukazem View Post
    I don't think we plan on selling him either because he's a guarantee to score a lot of goals and we need that... but I still don't expect him to be decisive or score against the European elites.
    yep, against Real and even Barcelona, so far hes been invisible. he had great games in Europe, Tottenham away and Monaco away come to mind, but those are not tier 1 European clubs. when you add the fact that him and Dybala are incompatible, you understand that one of them needs to go. Higuain scores in Serie A? well, Dybala does even that better these days, so the choice should be obvious

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Him and Can?
    Can-Pjanic-Dembele would be awesome. Dembele has a contract till 2019, so should be attainable. also hes 30, could be that he goes under the radar of the richest EPL clubs
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  16. #3676
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,267
    Cash
    76,498
    Mentioned
    1840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    Marotta will wait for the response of Emre Can for another 7 days, if he don’t get a definitive response, Juve will move for another options, Moussa Dembelè, Rabiot , Ramsey & Paredes are in the list of targets for Marotta. (Rai)
    Moussa Dembele would be nice. Dynamic as heck.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  17. #3677
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    17,536
    Cash
    59,285
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    yep, against Real and even Barcelona, so far hes been invisible. he had great games in Europe, Tottenham away and Monaco away come to mind, but those are not tier 1 European clubs. when you add the fact that him and Dybala are incompatible, you understand that one of them needs to go. Higuain scores in Serie A? well, Dybala does even that better these days, so the choice should be obvious

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can-Pjanic-Dembele would be awesome. Dembele has a contract till 2019, so should be attainable. also hes 30, could be that he goes under the radar of the richest EPL clubs
    I agree and if you want to bring like a young cm like pellegrini to replace Stu, I'm all for it. On the bench we would have maituidi, marchisio and betancur, and that's still a great midfield. Also khedira if he doesn't leave
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  18. #3678
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,199
    Cash
    13,757
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Alex Sandro + 20m for morata and Emerson palmieri?
    Thats the worst suggestion/news I have every heard
    I wont even do it if it was Morata Palmieri and 20M for A.Sandro...

  19. #3679
    Juventuz champion rakib567's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,491
    Cash
    17,742
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Martial/Morata for Mandzukic leaving.

  20. #3680
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,403
    Cash
    38,577
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    Martial/Morata for Mandzukic leaving.
    Yup.

    Is not Morata for Higuain, is morata for Mandzukic. Clear as day.

    WHy?, who is the striker that is having a bad season and not scoring? (please dont bring the once in a blue moon real madrid game). yes, Mandz. He is not getting any younger and apart from headers, he cant offer much more on the wings because of his physical game suffering. As a CF he also is not as dynamic as Higuain...and we need a CF who can do a lot of things

    Higuain, as choker as he is, is guaranteed goals in serie A and some in CL. He is one of Allegri´s staples ,most likely allegri asked for him, according to some old quotes.
    AND we paid a lot of money for him and he is on a long contract. He will obviously not be sold.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •