Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1045
Page 1045 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4554594599510351043104410451046104710551095 ... LastLast
Results 20,881 to 20,900 of 22572
    PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    Adding to that, I don't even see how can we get midfielder while we have bentancur, marchiso, Khedira, matuidi, can, pjanic.

All signs leads for us to put only two midfielders, and I think never having and established starter in every position is ridiculous. Pjanic is the only certainty? In ideal world I would release Khedira and sadly marchiso. Then maybe we can buy a solid, starting midfielder.
    Marchisio may be on his way out
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    Bernardeschi to play mezzala
    Benching Matuidi? With this lineup there are so many options. So many ways to change and adapt!

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Marchisio may be on his way out
    As crazy as it might sound.. I'd wish mandzukic would not be such a clutch player and workhorse would be easier to say goodbye and kinda balance out the squad a bit. Mandzu Higuain marchiso Khedira should go I think..

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    Benching Matuidi? With this lineup there are so many options. So many ways to change and adapt!
    Berna will add so much more dimension than matuidi. Speed , vision , scoring
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Promising youngster dylanjuventino's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do you mean? Leaving Pjanic with absolutely no defensive power less than Can? Tbh Matuidi hasnt even helped Pjanic defensively. Pjanic has been all over the place imo, which has led to tons of yellow cards.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Btw guys, where would Higuain fit in Chelsea lineup if he goes there? Will Morata - Higuain work?
    ✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    As many of you know Beppe is a big basketball fan. Watching Pallacanestro Varese ball is one of his true passions. Anyways from what I understand Beppe and Bob Myers have become really close friends in the past couple of months. This friendship started when Beppe bumped into Myers at the Oakland Aviation Museum. They have a shared love for Aviation. Beppe is a vivid skydiver as some you might remember. After that they've brainstormed on multiple occasions while playing some 1 v 1 ball. The Cousins to Golden State deal was all Beppe for example. He taught Myers about the concept of market opportunities.

So why does this matter. Well it is said that Beppe has been truly inspired by the work Myers has done and now wants to build his own all-star team. The whisper is that Ronaldo was only the start and Beppe wants an 'all-star' in every position. Just yesterday Beppe and Bob were spotted throwing some hoops at the Vittoria International High School in Turin. Apparently Beppe slipped some names that the local school janitor heard. Pogba, SMS and Marcelo all seem to be very close to Juve. Hope this clears any doubt people might have had about these deals happening.

Here's a pic send by the janitor as proof
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfielD View Post
    Btw guys, where would Higuain fit in Chelsea lineup if he goes there? Will Morata - Higuain work?
    Not for me. We need the Higuain money. To cover for CR7 fee or sign Pogba/SMS..

- - - Updated - - -

Berna will add so much more dimension than matuidi. Speed , vision , scoring
    I like it. Berna working on defensive contribution and I can see it happen. Allegri rumoured to consider this, right?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    I meant will the partnership of Higgy and Morata in Chelsea work.
    ✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    As many of you know Beppe is a big basketball fan. Watching Pallacanestro Varese ball is one of his true passions. Anyways from what I understand Beppe and Bob Myers have become really close friends in the past couple of months. This friendship started when Beppe bumped into Myers at the Oakland Aviation Museum. They have a shared love for Aviation. Beppe is a vivid skydiver as some you might remember. After that they've brainstormed on multiple occasions while playing some 1 v 1 ball. The Cousins to Golden State deal was all Beppe for example. He taught Myers about the concept of market opportunities.

So why does this matter. Well it is said that Beppe has been truly inspired by the work Myers has done and now wants to build his own all-star team. The whisper is that Ronaldo was only the start and Beppe wants an 'all-star' in every position. Just yesterday Beppe and Bob were spotted throwing some hoops at the Vittoria International High School in Turin. Apparently Beppe slipped some names that the local school janitor heard. Pogba, SMS and Marcelo all seem to be very close to Juve. Hope this clears any doubt people might have had about these deals happening.

give us the janitors name or ban!
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    I can't wait until we get linked with Sergio Ramos
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post

1 thing for sure, Pogba & SMS wont come in the same transfer window market. We should offer Man U money + sandro for Pogba and buy Digne to replace alex. Pogback & Digne work for me anyday

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    give us the janitors name or ban!
    He's an old family friend. Won't tell his name as this forum is too public. I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you if you someday visit Turin. Likes his vino red and women white. So basically your average Italian.

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

I like it. Berna working on defensive contribution and I can see it happen. Allegri rumoured to consider this, right?
    Yes he brought it up

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Does anyone remember back in 2013 when Agnelli said “ we should have patience because in 5 years Juventus will be a team that can buy a player like Cristiano Ronaldo” and now......

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPoggy View Post
    It was until your snitch rat ass decided to show up, so on behalf of Alen, coratia and Juve fans you can kindly $#@! off.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    @Mark you are a $#@!ing legend!
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    @Mark you are a $#@!ing legend!
    What happened?

JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Nothing right now man, just very grateful that we have someone like you on this forum. Seriously, during a mercato I wake up every day rushing to work wondering what Mark is gonna post next. Sitting on the tram, browsing for it. And I know I'm not the only one. Hope you realize it, buddy!
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)
    You making me blush.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era