Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 931
Page 931 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219299309319329339419811031 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,620 of 22574

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I WANT HIM @Mark DO SOMETHING TO GET HIM ASAP

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Said antonio barilla

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Any day this week could be the day where the bubble bursts and Ronaldo renews at Real.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlePrince View Post

Said antonio barilla
    Why on earth are they still discussing the fee, lets just get it done for 120mil

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)

Summer Mercato Thread 2018

Yawn. Journalists are just spitting the same bull$#@! about this now, repeating what others are saying just with their own spin on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

LizardKing in black&white RoiLezard's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    I don't get fans like you.

You moan and complain because we lacj attacking prowess and don't sign top players.

And when we do - literally the best player - you also moan and complain.

What do you want in life?

Pathetic chiwawas.
    Clearly he's and AC Milan fan on drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    Retards like you need to read what was actually posted. I'm not complaining against the transfer, in fact in my mind it's already done deal and dusted. I merely stated concern about politics and socio economy side of this transfer.

Ffs, nevermind Calciopoli, remember Conte's and Carrera's "scandals" ???
    You were moaning man. He has a point, we sign Ronaldo and you still have concerns? Weren't we all hoping for a big signing, it's been years... here he is, now you're going to worry about "our" financial situation. Have faith in our management, this club has come a long way, let's show the support, this is BIG man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomate View Post
    Any day this week could be the day where the bubble bursts and Ronaldo renews at Real.
    "La Juve était, est et sera toujours ma plus belle histoire d’amour". Pavel Nedved

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference". Robert Frost

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobist View Post
    Once we get Ronaldo. We should go for Pogba too.
    This
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    This is from a website called Soy Madridista, I used google translate so you can get the gist of it. They just tweeted this now

http://dlvr.it/QZwW94

There is no going back. Real Madrid lives its last hours with Cristiano Ronaldo. The agreement with Juventus is total for 100 million euros and was reached on Thursday morning, and the player and his agent, Jorge Mendes, also have all the terms of their new agreement agreed with the Bianconero club. Failing to decide the exact moment in which the operation will be made official, according to the particular interests of both groups (Real Madrid looking for a signing that allows him to counteract the march of the club's historic top scorer, Juventus pending the parquet of the Stock Exchange from Milan), everything points to that there are, at most, 48 hours left for CR7 to become the history of Real Madrid, a legend already is.

One of the few fringes that remain to close has to do with the farewell of Cristiano Ronaldo. Real Madrid demands that the player communicate publicly that he is leaving because he wants to, in order to safeguard the image of his president, Florentino Pérez, while Cristiano refuses and has even had some outburst of granting an interview to a Portuguese newspaper for that his march caused an extraordinary uproar because he feels mistreated, as announced by SoyMadridista on June 1. Jorge Mendes, agent of the Portuguese, managed to stop him and has convinced him to reign calm, and Real Madrid will end up accepting because if CR7 blows up a bomb, with its media power the shrapnel can reach the ends of the galaxy.

Throughout the weekend, Real Madrid and Jorge Mendes have been negotiating on this point. The white club wants Cristiano Ronaldo to say he is leaving voluntarily and the Portuguese says no, he accepts being conciliatory in the message but in no case will he "lie", according to his own definition, about the reasons for his farewell . So, on Sunday the option chosen by all parties was that Cristiano Ronaldo issued this week an official statement about his departure, which will say goodbye to what has been his hobby, his teammates and club workers, but in generic, without mentioning the causes of his goodbye and without mentioning the directive of Real Madrid. All that should take place in the next 48 hours. The last of Cristiano Ronaldo as a Real Madrid player.
    Last edited by Bianconero_Aus; 09.07.2018 at 08:29.
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    This is from a website called Soy Madridista, I used google translate so you can get the gist of it. They just tweeted this now

Bless you my dear!

This sounds very reasonable for an explanation. I guess we will all see clearer in the next 48 hours.
    "La Juve était, est et sera toujours ma plus belle histoire d’amour". Pavel Nedved

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference". Robert Frost

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    The schrapnel can reach the end of the galaxy

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

thanks for the good stuff

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Most reports suggest all is agreed but the only concern for our mgmt is Perez as they consider him someone who can make problems or change mind at the last second.
    Expect it to be done till the end of this week.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This actually seems...believable.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Classic Google translate magnificence

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Italian media seems to be behind on everything Ronaldo. This is beyond their understanding. I don’t know how reliable these Spanish outlets are, I don’t follow them regularly, but they seem to have a better grasp on the situation. The Italians just piggyback off each other and regurgitate each point.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyway, back to older sources, that Spanish TV show you guys shared, apparently his host is the real deal. I heard somewhere that he has direct contact with Perez and that he would never dare speak ill or lies about Madrid and their players. Here's his twitter page. He already said that Ronaldo was gone and he is going to Juve.

https://twitter.com/jpedrerol

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Read this nice tweet collaction about juve marotta and CR7

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)

This seems more complicated than it is. I got my hopes up but now I am really doubting.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Are we going to have less injuries now that we moved to a new training center with brand new training pitches?

Wasn't the vinovo training pitches one of the causes for our increased amount of injuries?

- - - Updated - - -

COPE: Ronaldo has already had a telephone conversation with Allegri about where he would fit into his plans.

MARCA: CR7-Juve pending on the €100m offer to arrive from Juventus. The player & Madrid have agreed to a friendly departure.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE