Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 914
Page 914 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4148148649049129139149159169249641014 ... LastLast
Results 18,261 to 18,280 of 22575

Cash
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Dybala was so inconsistent last season D.Costa performed in 99.9% of his games
    no

Pjanic I can understand your point even if I do not agree..
    OK..

Dybala opened the season by storm playing like Messi but then it came to his head and he stopped performing and was on and off
    Pjanic has been performing no doubt about it but he is no`2 in my books
    D.Costa was amazing everytime he touched the ball and no one could take the ball away from him - He wasnt only great at holding the ball and it was evident in the number of assists he provided...
    P.S D.Costa has been Brazil`s best creator (scoring opportunities or something like that)

Anyway the talk is a transfer talk so lets just sign that 33 year old beast!
    yep
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    It's looking good based on media reports, but even so I just don't see it. The reason is that we're dealing with Mendes and Perez, who are total scumbags. I'm sure they're playing some kind of game which will see Ronaldo renew in the end.

Let's say this gentleman's agreement exists and that it was Perez' intention to exclude the possibility of Ronaldo going to a "direct european rival", and somehow forgot to add Juventus as one of those. If that's the case, I don't see Perez ever accepting such an outcome. A solution in such a scenario would be to offer Ronaldo 35-40 mill per year, which he would accept, then offload him to China in two years when he would be too old for Juve being interested in making a bid. Problem solved.

Fun saga, though
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post
    It's looking good based on media reports, but even so I just don't see it. The reason is that we're dealing with Mendes and Perez, who are total scumbags. I'm sure they're playing some kind of game which will see Ronaldo renew in the end.

Let's say this gentleman's agreement exists and that it was Perez' intention to exclude the possibility of Ronaldo going to a "direct european rival", and somehow forgot to add Juventus as one of those. If that's the case, I don't see Perez ever accepting such an outcome. A solution in such a scenario would be to offer Ronaldo 35-40 mill per year, which he would accept, then offload him to China in two years when he would be too old for Juve being interested in making a bid. Problem solved.

Fun saga, though
    I doubt it.. We already put a teaser on him coming - I never saw we do something like that before
    Rumors are rumors but Juve actually putting up a teaser is a step above so I expect it to be finalized by Tuesday..

As for you @zizinho I see your signature that says sign Max Meyer - Is he still at Schalke? Is he on a contract or is he a player with no contract at the moment?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    I doubt it.. We already put a teaser on him coming - I never saw we do something like that before
    Rumors are rumors but Juve actually putting up a teaser is a step above so I expect it to be finalized by Tuesday..

As for you @zizinho I see your signature that says sign Max Meyer - Is he still at Schalke? Is he on a contract or is he a player with no contract at the moment?
    to my knowledge, hes out of contract and hasnt signed one anywhere. i dont know what the hell we are waiting for. maybe his agent asks for too much money? :emrecan:
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)

they still mention the way he must communicate his departure. Perez way then he goes for 100m, if he $#@!s up Perez will stand by the 1000m clause. lol
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem83 View Post

Fun saga, though

I think there is a really good chance we sign him, but the media and fans acting as if it's almost certain are a bit naive imo.

There are ways this can go wrong. Real might ask for significantly more than 100m (>150m), Real might keep Ronaldo against his will after coming to a different conclusion in the next meeting, they may delay the transfer until they find a replacement which puts the whole transaction at risk or it might just be a big PR move by Mendes anyway to get Ronaldo his last and biggest contract yet at Real. Nothing is certain, certainly not that Ronaldo plays in Serie A next season.

It's certainly doesn't help that italian and spanish media have a tendency to get a little overexcited at times. Just look at how many fake stories there were about Ronaldo arriving on Saturday.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    to my knowledge, hes out of contract and hasnt signed one anywhere. i dont know what the hell we are waiting for. maybe hes agent asks for too much money? :emrecan:
    He could be a very nice addition if he is free - very good young player

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomate View Post

I think there is a really good chance we sign him, but the media and fans acting as if it's almost certain are a bit naive imo.

There are ways this can go wrong. Real might ask for significantly more than 100m (>150m), Real might keep Ronaldo against his will after coming to a different conclusion in the next meeting, they may delay the transfer until they find a replacement which puts the whole transaction at risk or it might just be a big PR move by Mendes anyway to get Ronaldo his last and biggest contract yet at Real. Nothing is certain, certainly not that Ronaldo plays in Serie A next season.

It's certainly doesn't help that italian and spanish media have a tendency to get a little overexcited at times. Just look at how many fake stories there were about Ronaldo arriving on Saturday.
    The only stumbling block IMO could be Perez`s request that Ronaldo declares he wanted to leave without being able to give his version in the future but I expect it to be solved soon

Cash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomate View Post
    It's 50:50 between renewal and signing with Juventus.
    You should be banned for this blasphemy
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If it doesn’t happen now... we’re not only gonna be made fun of in Serie A, but we’re gonna be the entire laughing stock of the world.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    He could be a very nice addition if he is free - very good young player
    as things stand, Golovin is the highest priority as soon as CR is done (not even gonna talk about SMS anymore, seems that ship has sailed away a while ago and hit an iceberg somewhere far away). we need a CM like him the most atm. right after that, id like to see us get Meyer. problem is, hes been a regista lately, and we have Pjanic and Bentancur already.

Golovin/Can Pjanic/Bentancur Matuidi/Meyer + Marchisio and maybe Sturaro. good depth
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Mendes tomorrow in Madrid.
    Source? Is it for sure?

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

they still mention the way he must communicate his departure. Perez way then he goes for 100m, if he $#@!s up Perez will stand by the 1000m clause. lol
    This is bad

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    as things stand, Golovin is the highest priority as soon as CR is done (not even gonna talk about SMS anymore, seems that ship has sailed away a while ago and hit an iceberg somewhere far away). we need a CM like him the most atm. right after that, id like to see us get Meyer. problem is, hes been a regista lately, and we have Pjanic and Bentancur already.

Golovin/Can Pjanic/Bentancur Matuidi/Meyer + Marchisio and maybe Sturaro. good depth
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
    If it doesn’t happen now... we’re not only gonna be made fun of in Serie A, but we’re gonna be the entire laughing stock of the world.
    Well laughing stock or not we did make 160M profit just by being linked with Ronaldo so even if it fails we can use this for transfers I guess (not entirely sure of how this thing goes)
    Anyway I expect it to end soon - Perez is trying his best to look good so he is trying to prevent Ronaldo from talking $#@! about him in the future - In the end its not a fact but it is very probable that Ronaldo will be here by the end of the week

Cash
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    i think Sami is gone, one way or another lets see what happens
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGIthebest View Post
    Source? Is it for sure?
    source from Madrid. Beautiful chick too.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    6406 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post
    This is bad
    calma
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well laughing stock or not we did make 160M profit just by being linked with Ronaldo so even if it fails we can use this for transfers I guess (not entirely sure of how this thing goes)
    Anyway I expect it to end soon - Perez is trying his best to look good so he is trying to prevent Ronaldo from talking $#@! about him in the future - In the end its not a fact but it is very probable that Ronaldo will be here by the end of the week
    1. If we don't sign him, the stock is gonna collapse back.

2. Even if it doesn't collapse, Juve can't just sell its shares lol. That would be super illegal and they'd go to prison, let alone relegated or some $#@!.

Cash
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Mark help me calma
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

" Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Mark help me calma
    man up bitch