Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 611
Page 611 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 21682
  1. #12201
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,175
    Cash
    13,703
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Martial links again - 50M he is a steal, 60M ok still go for it, 80M? We should give Utd the boot

  2. #12202
    Juventino JuventusMark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    530
    Cash
    1,530
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Kovacic has a 300m buy out clause, I can’t believe people actually believed that it was 50m after we apparently bid for him last season.
    ★★★
    Del Piero "He is the greatest player i have ever played against." - Gary Neville.

  3. #12203
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    8,691
    Cash
    20,255
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Also we need a left back too .Can't play the whole season only with Sandro(if he stays).
    HUSTINI is a bad luck for Juve.Stop him to open the threads.Wie will never win CL with him .

  4. #12204
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,175
    Cash
    13,703
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Also we need a left back too .Can't play the whole season only with Sandro(if he stays).
    I thought Spinazzola is a LB while Caldara and Chiellini can play there when needed..

  5. #12205
    Juventuz champion Boksic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,650
    Cash
    7,486
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I thought Spinazzola is a LB while Caldara and Chiellini can play there when needed..
    Spinazzola has a serious knee injury and probably won't be fit until the second half of the season. I really doubt that we'd play either Caldara or Chiellini there.

    MDS is probably the most likely option as a backup (with Cancelo/Cuadrado on the right) but is not ideal and with his fitness it is risky. Asamoah was perfect as a backup.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

    Grazie Alex

  6. #12206
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    8,691
    Cash
    20,255
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I thought Spinazzola is a LB while Caldara and Chiellini can play there when needed..
    Your thoughts seems to be right but Spinazzola will be out at least 6 months due to a meniscus surgery.Then match fitness issues...in one word don't count on Spina for at least first half of the season.And Caldara and Chiellini aren't left backs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Boksic View Post
    Spinazzola has a serious knee injury and probably won't be fit until the second half of the season. I really doubt that we'd play either Caldara or Chiellini there.

    MDS is probably the most likely option as a backup (with Cancelo/Cuadrado on the right) but is not ideal and with his fitness it is risky. Asamoah was perfect as a backup.
    Yes he was perfect the second half of the season.I really feel sorry that he left us.
    HUSTINI is a bad luck for Juve.Stop him to open the threads.Wie will never win CL with him .

  7. #12207
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,175
    Cash
    13,703
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Your thoughts seems to be right but Spinazzola will be out at least 6 months due to a meniscus surgery.Then match fitness issues...in one word don't count on Spina for at least first half of the season.And Caldara and Chiellini aren't left backs.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes he was perfect the second half of the season.I really feel sorry that he left us.
    They arent but they could play there if needed..
    I guess with MDS also in our team we are covered but I dont think Cancelo will be our only fullback we get - We dont want to believe it but Darmian will probably join as well

  8. #12208
    Juventuz bench Liviu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Timisoara
    Posts
    838
    Cash
    2,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chiellini shouldn't be considered for an LB position; he's almost 34 and played LB like 15 years ago...MDS will be a backup for LB.

  9. #12209
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    8,691
    Cash
    20,255
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    They arent but they could play there if needed..
    I guess with MDS also in our team we are covered but I dont think Cancelo will be our only fullback we get - We dont want to believe it but Darmian will probably join as well



    Not impressed by Darmian at all.Maybe for maximum 15 mil .he is worth for that but not a penny more,like MU asking price of 20 mil.
    HUSTINI is a bad luck for Juve.Stop him to open the threads.Wie will never win CL with him .

  10. #12210
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9,175
    Cash
    13,703
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    Chiellini shouldn't be considered for an LB position; he's almost 34 and played LB like 15 years ago...MDS will be a backup for LB.
    Thats not for us to decide...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    [/B]

    Not impressed by Darmian at all.Maybe for maximum 15 mil .he is worth for that but not a penny more,like MU asking price of 20 mil.
    No one here is a Darmian die hard fan... but it seems like the club really want him...

  11. #12211
    Promising youngster PogbaKillerDabs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Nairobi
    Posts
    25
    Cash
    552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    [/B]

    Not impressed by Darmian at all.Maybe for maximum 15 mil .he is worth for that but not a penny more,like MU asking price of 20 mil.
    Yeah, I don't know wtf we're doing. We should be bowing down and kissing the ground that a club (ANY CLUB) can offer the same money that we paid for this useless guy when we first bought him. I still think it will be done when a compromise is reached.
    I AAAAAAAAAMMMMM WICKED AND I'M LAAAAAAZZZEEE!!!!

  12. #12212
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    803
    Cash
    2,486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lozano on the left, DC on the right... Sexxxxo

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

  13. #12213
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,923
    Cash
    41,347
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Juventus in for Godin
    Football Italia60 Minutes Ago

    0
    Comments
    Juventus are prepared to pay the €20m release clause for Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin if Medhi Benatia leaves, it’s reported.

    According to Mediaset Premium, the Bianconeri have set their sights firmly on the 32-year-old Uruguay international centre-back.

    His contract with Atleti is due to expire next summer and he has been at the club since 2010.


    Benatia has been linked with Arsenal and Olympique Marseille after his World Cup performances for Morocco.

    It would be a surprise for Juve to pay the full €20m for a player who is, after all, 32 years old with only 12 months left to run on his contract.
    ...
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  14. #12214
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,821
    Cash
    11,348
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongraider View Post
    Lozano on the left, DC on the right... Sexxxxo

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
    Are we really linked with Lozano? @Mark
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  15. #12215
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,539
    Cash
    307,295
    Mentioned
    6388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Are we really linked with Lozano? @Mark
    doubt it. No need for him.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  16. #12216
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,339
    Cash
    20,216
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    doubt it. No need for him.
    Do you think the latest GdS news about Golovin were #FakeNews ?
    @Mark

  17. #12217
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,923
    Cash
    41,347
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    doubt it. No need for him.
    What about Godin rumours

    Is the €20M clause true ? If so, just pay it ffs
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  18. #12218
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,821
    Cash
    11,348
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    doubt it. No need for him.
    Yea no need indeed but interesting player anyway.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  19. #12219
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,539
    Cash
    307,295
    Mentioned
    6388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    What about Godin rumours

    Is the €20M clause true ? If so, just pay it ffs
    I read this everywhere bar here where somebody said it's 60.

    still, I read he wants to stay there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Yea no need indeed but interesting player anyway.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  20. #12220
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    803
    Cash
    2,486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Its called a market opportunity. Lozano has got that Juve grinta. If Allegri uses MM17 as our main striker, we better have two wingers who can play direct. And between martial and chucky, i'd rather have chucky. Hear hes got a 35mil clause.

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •