Page 323 of 348 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 6957

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Strong full back for 15 mill in this day and age? Yeah good luck with that

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado is weak defensively unlike Pereira is that so hard to understand?
    Nah. He's actually very good defensively. At least play as RWB or RM. We need a far better sample size to see how he is defensively while playing as a RB, but in the couple games to close this season he was very solid defensively in that position. I see no reason why he could not play the position adequately in the defensive aspect, and fantastically in the going forward with overlapping runs and crosses aspect.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Nah. He's actually very good defensively. At least play as RWB or RM. We need a far better sample size to see how he is defensively while playing as a RB, but in the couple games to close this season he was very solid defensively in that position. I see no reason why he could not play the position adequately in the defensive aspect, and fantastically in the going forward with overlapping runs and crosses aspect.
    yep, with the offseason for preparation to play the position regularly, as opposed to getting to play there out of the blue 2-3 games at the end of this season, he should look even better than he is now. which is why i understand the Darmian rumors even less. we have Cuadrado/De Sciglio/Barzagli (whos staying apparently) there already. we definitely dont need a RB as things stand, and if we get Matteo, its to play LB (which would suck)
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    yep, with the offseason for preparation to play the position regularly, as opposed to getting to play there out of the blue 2-3 games at the end of this season, he should look even better than he is now. which is why i understand the Darmian rumors even less. we have Cuadrado/De Sciglio/Barzagli (whos staying apparently) there already. we definitely dont need a RB as things stand, and if we get Matteo, its to play LB (which would suck)

Although I never want to see Barza at RB again.

But Cuadrado + De Sciglio is easily enough for the position for the first few months. And Spinazzola will be back before Christmas as a FB who can play either side. If we keep Alex Sandro we are set for the FB positions for next year. If we lose Sandro we need to bring in a starter level LB and it better not be Darmian
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)

But Cuadrado + De Sciglio is easily enough for the position for the first few months. And Spinazzola will be back before Christmas as a FB who can play either side. If we keep Alex Sandro we are set for the FB positions for next year. If we lose Sandro we need to bring in a starter level LB and it better not be Darmian
    Barza against Serie A low table clubs, to give Cuads some rest (since MDS is always injured) is fine, as long as we dont do it against big clubs again. he should play very few games if he stays anyway, Caldara and Rugani should play whenever possible.

im not optimistic about LB. Darmian, Bernat, Digne are all underwhelming names. hopefully they are this summers Siqueira, and we sign a WC LB out of the blue again. im hoping Wendell or Telles, but wouldnt mind trying to resurrect Emersons career, hes got potential
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

You don't think we need a backup LB? Just a starter?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    You don't think we need a backup LB? Just a starter?
    you mean Darmian s backup LB? for 4M wages id rather not, but lets see if that report is even true when he comes. Emerson would be a better choice to me for example
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Calma we will buy Darmian and Spinazzola, keep Allegri and play scintillating football like this season and win the double. Everyone will be satisfied with the double again and our brand will grow and turn heads because of how good our results are.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    @Fred, how much do you follow Monaco? how do you rate their brazilian LB, Jorge?
    \used to be very steady for Flamengo.. can't get much wrong with this guy. But the time for buying for peanuts is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Agree with everything here.

Just wish we could sell higuain now and gain some money. I think one more season will be too late
    nah, there's no chance. If one leaves, it will be either him or Mandzo - everything points to Mandzo. They won't sell 2 experienced guys at once.

Cash
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Juventus are expected to close the deals for Perin & Darmian before the start of the summer training camp. They will join Emre Can, Caldara & Spinazzola. Morata will return to Juve. (Rai)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will try to sign one of Verratti & Milinkovic Savic in the summer, according to Rai.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Wait a sec.

Darmian currently earns around 3.5m €/year (gross), but we are ready to pay him 4m net?
    Much Love, bitches!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post
    Calma we will buy Darmian and Spinazzola, keep Allegri and play scintillating football like this season and win the double. Everyone will be satisfied with the double again and our brand will grow and turn heads because of how good our results are.
    Why do you even care, you don't watch our games anyway and you fanboy over the amazing atmosphere of the EPL (lol) Juve isnt the team for you, time to find a new team to be a customer/client of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Juventus are expected to close the deals for Perin & Darmian before the start of the summer training camp. They will join Emre Can, Caldara & Spinazzola. Morata will return to Juve. (Rai)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will try to sign one of Verratti & Milinkovic Savic in the summer, according to Rai.
    Morata, Spinazzola, Darmian, Can, Perin, SMS and Caldara and that should be that. Would be a very good mercato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Why do you even care, you don't watch our games anyway and you fanboy over the amazing atmosphere of the EPL (lol) Juve isnt the team for you, time to find a new team to be a customer/client of.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata, Spinazzola, Darmian, Can, Perin, SMS and Caldara and that should be that. Would be a very good mercato.
    Well, I wouldn't say that per se. It depends on who leaves. If Asa & AS leave, we'd effectively have no left-footed fullback... I'm not in favor of this...

'though looked at the incoming players in a vacuum it's fapworthy

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robee View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say that per se. It depends on who leaves. If Asa & AS leave, we'd effectively have no left-footed fullback... I'm not in favor of this...

'though looked at the incoming players in a vacuum it's fapworthy
    I think Asamoah might renew now. If we don't yeah, it's a bit of a problem.

But our main issue is central midfield - by a long way. If we managed to get Can and SMS (long shot) we'd have increased the quality of our midfield massively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    @Fred, how much do you follow Monaco? how do you rate their brazilian LB, Jorge?
    I watch Monaco. But to be honest its a hard judgment to make. The reason I say that is because other than the fact that I've only watched him this season, I also think that Monaco's style of football and personnel don't really fit him; I wasn't very impressed by him to be honest. Jardim's style of football depends on the wingers Lemar and R.Lopes tucking in most of the time and the fullbacks providing the width. Last season that worked wonders with Mendy forming a very good understanding with Lemar and bombing down that left flank all game long. Jorge doesn't play like that, he's a lot less physical and less mobile than Mendy. He also isn't as good a crosser as Mendy. So for a team like Monaco who rely on the offensive output of their fullbacks, he didn't look too good at Monaco.

That being said, I do think he has decent ability. He's a very good one on one defender, and was one of the few who completely nullified Bordeaux's Malcolm when the two met early in the season, he also seems decent technically(in terms of first touch, keeping the ball, playing one twos, etc). So judging him based on his one season with Monaco might be a bit unfair, as he doesn't seem to fit in with the way they want to play.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post

don't give a $#@! about anything else but this, this should be #1 priority
    Suck My Lard Droppings

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    That's a lot of big wages and a lot of big transfer fees incoming, we probably need to sell one of Dybala/Higuain and get rid of one of Khedira/Matuidi wages to afford this. Which I'd be fine with, I just don't know if we can pull it off in one summer

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I think Asamoah might renew now. If we don't yeah, it's a bit of a problem.

But our main issue is central midfield - by a long way. If we managed to get Can and SMS (long shot) we'd have increased the quality of our midfield massively.
    Agreed and I do hope Asa renews or else we're just doing what we always do; fix one problem area while creating another one.

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Holy $#@!ing hell. Bruno Fernandes out of Sporting is rumoured to go for soemthing in the region of 100m €.

PL-money is cray cray.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Holy $#@!ing hell. Bruno Fernandes out of Sporting is rumoured to go for soemthing in the region of 100m €.

PL-money is cray cray.
    His release clause is 100m Euro.

Spoiler:
    Release clause?

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Any rumors about Florenzi? He has one year left on a contract and can be an great starting RB here