Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 322
Page 322 of 334 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 6671
    Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Ricardo Pereira is going to $#@!ing Leicester City. What is Marotta doing these days..
    He's going to end up to City or United after that then fark

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ricardo Pereira is going to $#@!ing Leicester City. What is Marotta doing these days..
    I want him too, but they're saying Leicester is paying 25 million pounds + 8 in bonuses. That's 38 million euros ffs

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    ARE YOU $#@!ING SERIOUS???????????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IlCapitano View Post
    I want him too, but they're saying Leicester is paying 25 million pounds + 8 in bonuses. That's 38 million euros ffs
    Thats a $#@!ing bargain given we are losing 3 full backs and have 2 broken ones remaining.

This is a $#@!ing joke, and we end up with $#@!ing darmian $#@!ING DARMIAN!!!!
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, 38 million for an unproven RB at the highest level in his last year of contract is not a bargain. It's EPL idiocy. He may work out, he may not. We may need 3 FBs, can't afford to spend 38 on one that's not WC already.

And I get that everyone is sick of reclamation products like Darmian, Khedira etc., I think we're past it too, but...Darmian was excellent before he went to United in Torino. Not good or average - EXCELLENT. Considering how many players flopped under Mourinho it's not inconceivable he reaches that level again. He reminds me of younger Lichtsteiner when he's playing really well.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    No, 38 million for an unproven RB at the highest level in his last year of contract is not a bargain. It's EPL idiocy. He may work out, he may not. We may need 3 FBs, can't afford to spend 38 on one that's not WC already.

And I get that everyone is sick of reclamation products like Darmian, Khedira etc., I think we're past it too, but...Darmian was excellent before he went to United in Torino. Not good or average - EXCELLENT. Considering how many players flopped under Mourinho it's not inconceivable he reaches that level again. He reminds me of younger Lichtsteiner when he's playing really well.
    BULL$#@!!

Alex Sandro was unproven at the highest level before we splashed 40 mill on him too but yet we can afford to piss money away on mediocre to $#@! players? gimme a break

don't even try and sugar coat the darmian deal, he wasn't good enough before he went to utd and he's certainly not good enough now. He was never anything like a younger Lichtsteiner
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    BULL$#@!!

Alex Sandro was unproven at the highest level before we splashed 40 mill on him too but yet we can afford to piss money away on mediocre to $#@! players? gimme a break

don't even try and sugar coat the darmian deal, he wasn't good enough before he went to utd and he's certainly not good enough now. He was never anything like a younger Lichtsteiner
    Lol, what 40 million? We payed 26 WITH bonuses for Sandro and we had other FB positions already filled out.

Yeah he was.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    you've quite literally never watched ricardo pereira, especially if you think darmian is like a young lichtsteiner. Besides In what way is darmian any more proven? He's a flop and a fraud.

Seriously if we were linked with santon this summer some members here would say how he reminds them of a young cafu and how he's more proven than signing a player of superior quality for slightly more

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    BULL$#@!!

Alex Sandro had 3 seasons of CL experience and one of Copa Libertadores (where he was a starter at age 20) before he joined us at the age of 24. Pereira is 25, has one (this) season of CL experience, got $#@!d by Mane in their 5-0 trashing to Pool. dont compare him to Alex Sandro please

- - - Updated - - -

the problem with Darmian for me are his wages, the reported 4M is too much. also, do we need a RB with Cuadrado-De Sciglio, and Barzagli staying? cuz i dont want him for LB
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    you've quite literally never watched ricardo pereira, especially if you think darmian is like a young lichtsteiner. Besides In what way is darmian any more proven? He's a flop and a fraud.

Seriously if we were linked with santon this summer some members here would say how he reminds them of a young cafu and how he's more proven than signing a player of superior quality for slightly more
    I literally said a week ago Pereira would be my no.1 target for RB. That's when I thought we would get a strong RB for 15million, not for $#@!ing 38.

I also just said I don't want Darmian to be THAT guy on the right, but I get the thinking behind it, especially if other positions get improved and Dybala, Sandro stay. If all other players play at a good level, MDS/Darmian rotation is ok.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    ARE YOU $#@!ING SERIOUS???????????

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a $#@!ing bargain given we are losing 3 full backs and have 2 broken ones remaining.

This is a $#@!ing joke, and we end up with $#@!ing darmian $#@!ING DARMIAN!!!!
    BULL$#@!!

You went from complaining about Darmian being our backup LB (but AS replacement at the same time, which makes no sense) in last post to complaining about signing Darmian as RB this quick? lol

We already have an attacking RB in Cuadrado. Why should sign another one esp when LB needs more attn now with AS leaving?

Your meltdowns make absolutely no sense.

And can someone decode this for me: "you've quite literally never watched ricardo pereira, especially if you think darmian is like a young lichtsteiner."

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I literally said a week ago Pereira would be my no.1 target for RB. That's when I thought we would get a strong RB for 15million, not for $#@!ing 38.

I also just said I don't want Darmian to be THAT guy on the right, but I get the thinking behind it, especially if other positions get improved and Dybala, Sandro stay. If all other players play at a good level, MDS/Darmian rotation is ok.
    Strong full back for 15 mill in this day and age? Yeah good luck with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    You went from complaining about Darmian being our backup LB (but AS replacement at the same time, which makes no sense) in last post to complaining about signing Darmian as RB this quick? lol

We already have an attacking RB in Cuadrado. Why should sign another one esp when LB needs more attn now with AS leaving?

Your meltdowns make absolutely no sense.

And can someone decode this for me: "you've quite literally never watched ricardo pereira, especially if you think darmian is like a young lichtsteiner."
    Cuadrado is weak defensively unlike Pereira is that so hard to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Alex Sandro had 3 seasons of CL experience and one of Copa Libertadores (where he was a starter at age 20) before he joined us at the age of 24. Pereira is 25, has one (this) season of CL experience, got $#@!d by Mane in their 5-0 trashing to Pool. dont compare him to Alex Sandro please

- - - Updated - - -

the problem with Darmian for me are his wages, the reported 4M is too much. also, do we need a RB with Cuadrado-De Sciglio, and Barzagli staying? cuz i dont want him for LB
    Ashley young had salah in his pocket earlier this season does that make him a great full back in the same manner Pereira is poor for having one bad game and against one of the fastest player in europe? I struggle to think of many full backs who wouldn't have a difficult time against mane

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Strong full back for 15 mill in this day and age? Yeah good luck with that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. He plays in Portugese league, very low wages, just one season in CL football, one year left on contract and wants to leave. 15-20 tops in normal circumstances.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    Ashley young had salah in his pocket earlier this season does that make him a great full back in the same manner Pereira is poor for having one bad game and against one of the fastest player in europe? I struggle to think of many full backs who wouldn't have a difficult time against mane
    its $#@!ing Mane, not Neymar
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    I hope Darmian is being signed to be a backup RB/LB player. Cuadrado should definitely be the starter at the position.

The realistic mercato I'd like - considering we will be paying 40M for Costa and given there won't be too much room for signing fees, given the dramatic wages increase that has been taking place, year after year:

GK
    OUT: Buffon - (0) 4M net wages
    IN: Perin (15M + Audero) 2.5M net wages

RB
    OUT: Licht - (0) 2.5M w
    IN: Spinazzola (0) + 1.5M w

LB

OUT: Asa - (0) 2M w
    Sandro (50) 3M w
    IN: Darmian (15) 4M w
    Bernat (20) 4M w

CBs
    OUT: Howedes (0) 3M w
    IN: Caldara (0) 1.5M w

MFs
    OUT: Sturaro (10) 2M w
    IN: Can (0) 6M w

Forwards
    OUT: Mandzukic (15) 4M w
    IN: Morata (15 - loan + 40M definite purchase not accounted for) 6M w
    IN: Pjaca (0) 2M w

Net expenditure of 30M on fees (considering Costa's purchase). Could be offset by selling some youngsters with buyback clause (Audero, Cerri, Mandragora). Increase of 7M net on wages.

Starting team 433: Scz; Cuadrado, Benatia, Chiellini, Bernat; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Higuain.

Backups: Perin; DeSciglio/Spina, Barza/Rugani, Caldara, Darmian; Marchisio, Can, Betancour; Berna, Pjaca, Morata.

Spinazzola can also be a backup winger, and Bernardeschi could be tried as a backup CM.

Mainly, Can would fight Khedira for the position, and Betancour would rotate with Matuidi, so he could be developed as a ball carrier LCM a la Pogba. Hopefully both of them would finish the season as starters, providing much more technical skill to the mid.

Caldara would be the first option from the bench, starting to take the tourch from Chiellini.

Morata would be often used as a CF, fitting well with Dybala because they would take turns as inside left forward / CF, moving Costa to the right side when he plays. He would also put Higuain's position in jeopardize, leading Juve to cash on him at the 2019 offseason (last time to do so) and solidifying Morata as a WC CF.

Caldara, Can, Betancour and Morata would end the season as upcoming starters of WC level

finish

Cash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    It doesn't look pitiful. You guys are overreacting as usual.

Only negative is it's more likely we won't be able to sign a top CM.

FB or anything else is a complete non-issue so far.
    This is our main concern when looking at the squad at the moment. If he fails at this, he failed at his job.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    This is our main concern when looking at the squad at the moment. If he fails at this, he failed at his job.
    It's not easy to succeed at this.

The names fans what - SMS, Eriksen, Verratti, Kovacic - are very hard to get.

Cash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    It's not hard to succeed at this.

The names fans what - SMS, Eriksen, Verratti, Kovacic - are very hard to get.
    Well that's the whole point of his job though, he has to find a way to address the issues that he's faced with, otherwise why is he being paid?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    Well that's the whole point of his job though, he has to find a way to address the issues that he's faced with, otherwise why is he being paid?
    Yes, within realistic boundaries. He can't magically sign Kroos like in FM.

If he and Paratici try and fail and sign a reasonable substitute, that's fine and understandable.

Can and Bonaventura isn't reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

So you want to spend 40m on a RB. How much on a LB and backup FB(s)?

What about other positions?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    @Fred, how much do you follow Monaco? how do you rate their brazilian LB, Jorge?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    I hope Darmian is being signed to be a backup RB/LB player. Cuadrado should definitely be the starter at the position.

The realistic mercato I'd like - considering we will be paying 40M for Costa and given there won't be too much room for signing fees, given the dramatic wages increase that has been taking place, year after year:

GK
    OUT: Buffon - (0) 4M net wages
    IN: Perin (15M + Audero) 2.5M net wages

RB
    OUT: Licht - (0) 2.5M w
    IN: Spinazzola (0) + 1.5M w

LB

OUT: Asa - (0) 2M w
    Sandro (50) 3M w
    IN: Darmian (15) 4M w
    Bernat (20) 4M w

CBs
    OUT: Howedes (0) 3M w
    IN: Caldara (0) 1.5M w

MFs
    OUT: Sturaro (10) 2M w
    IN: Can (0) 6M w

Forwards
    OUT: Mandzukic (15) 4M w
    IN: Morata (15 - loan + 40M definite purchase not accounted for) 6M w
    IN: Pjaca (0) 2M w

Net expenditure of 30M on fees (considering Costa's purchase). Could be offset by selling some youngsters with buyback clause (Audero, Cerri, Mandragora). Increase of 7M net on wages.

Starting team 433: Scz; Cuadrado, Benatia, Chiellini, Bernat; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Higuain.

Backups: Perin; DeSciglio/Spina, Barza/Rugani, Caldara, Darmian; Marchisio, Can, Betancour; Berna, Pjaca, Morata.

Spinazzola can also be a backup winger, and Bernardeschi could be tried as a backup CM.

Mainly, Can would fight Khedira for the position, and Betancour would rotate with Matuidi, so he could be developed as a ball carrier LCM a la Pogba. Hopefully both of them would finish the season as starters, providing much more technical skill to the mid.

Caldara would be the first option from the bench, starting to take the tourch from Chiellini.

Morata would be often used as a CF, fitting well with Dybala because they would take turns as inside left forward / CF, moving Costa to the right side when he plays. He would also put Higuain's position in jeopardize, leading Juve to cash on him at the 2019 offseason (last time to do so) and solidifying Morata as a WC CF.

Caldara, Can, Betancour and Morata would end the season as upcoming starters of WC level

finish
    Agree with everything here.

Just wish we could sell higuain now and gain some money. I think one more season will be too late
    KHDownloads

Click the link please