Summer Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 321
Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 6677
  1. #6401
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,533
    Cash
    51,441
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Wtf, what's that in you're signature? What have I missed? Pellegrini already a Juventus player, @Mark?
    not yet but soon
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    50% of SMS

  2. #6402
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    13,129
    Cash
    663,774
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Anything serious for Sandro Tonali? @Mark

    No idea why he's called "new Pirlo":



    LOL
    Looks like Carles Puyol’s son

  3. #6403
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,410
    Cash
    12,500
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    not yet but soon

  4. #6404
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,776
    Cash
    38,743
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Juventus are interested in Bernat in addition to Darmian for the full-back roles. The future of Alex Sandro is still unknown. (Romeo Agresti)

    Bernat and Darmian

    Disgusting
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  5. #6405
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,533
    Cash
    51,441
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Juventus are interested in Bernat in addition to Darmian for the full-back roles. The future of Alex Sandro is still unknown. (Romeo Agresti)

    Bernat and Darmian

    Disgusting
    you should be waiting until September before jusging
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    50% of SMS

  6. #6406
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,776
    Cash
    38,743
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    you should be waiting until September before jusging
    I would but the rumours even from reliable sources has been pitiful to read. Beppe has a $#@!ing job on his hands alright
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  7. #6407
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    21,203
    Cash
    48,429
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I would but the rumours even from reliable sources has been pitiful to read. Beppe has a $#@!ing job on his hands alright
    In: Can, Morata, Cristante, Darmian, Spinnazola, Caldara, Perin

    Out: Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Asamoah, Lichtsteiner, Buffon

    Mercato Chiuso.

    @Osman
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  8. #6408
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,645
    Cash
    1,864
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I would but the rumours even from reliable sources has been pitiful to read. Beppe has a $#@!ing job on his hands alright
    It doesn't look pitiful. You guys are overreacting as usual.

    Only negative is it's more likely we won't be able to sign a top CM.

    FB or anything else is a complete non-issue so far.

  9. #6409
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    72,591
    Cash
    300,797
    Mentioned
    5922 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Wtf, what's that in you're signature? What have I missed? Pellegrini already a Juventus player, @Mark?
    calma
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  10. #6410
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,776
    Cash
    38,743
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    In: Can, Morata, Cristante, Darmian, Spinnazola, Caldara, Perin

    Out: Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Asamoah, Lichtsteiner, Buffon

    Mercato Chiuso.

    @Osman
    #IgliTareTiem

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    It doesn't look pitiful. You guys are overreacting as usual.

    Only negative is it's more likely we won't be able to sign a top CM.

    FB or anything else is a complete non-issue so far.
    Selling Sandro and signing Bernat AND Darmian definitely sounds disgusting.

    Only positive rumor is Morata/Martial but we've not got our priorities right.

    Can and Pellegrini is not enough for the midfield.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  11. #6411
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,645
    Cash
    1,864
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Selling Sandro and signing Bernat AND Darmian definitely sounds disgusting.
    Selling an unmotivated, now permanently out of form with us AS is good business if anything. Esp now with Cuadrado starting at RB. You can't have an attacking FB like AS (esp current version that can't defend) on the other side too. Asamoah almost played like a LCB with Cuadra at RB.

    We did well forcing AS to stay last summer, but since then, with his permanent sulking and avg performances, it was almost certain already a while ago that he'll be sold. That's why that new contract wasn't signed either.

    As for replacements, don't see anything panic-worthy yet. We need a Howedes clone, a fitter version, for LB with Cuadra at right. And an attacking alternative for when we need a goal and a Spina replacement (more attacking LB + LW reserve) with him practically out for the season (out for 4-6 months + will take another 4-6 months to get back to 100%). Bernat as that player suits perfectly. Better than Spina and this season's AS in fact.

    Darmian as more defensive backup/reserve for both sides and MDS as more attacking one sounds fine. Darmian can play as CB, so can play that defensive FB role, and in that role his loss of speed won't be a problem either. Plus, we tend to return players to their best and get the best out of them.

    Only positive rumor is Morata/Martial but we've not got our priorities right.
    It's a priority. We lack speed, dribbling, and counterattacking ability up front. We shouldn't be just addressing two of our needs (CM and FB), we need to address all three.

  12. #6412
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,017
    Cash
    11,294
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Have always liked Bernat. Can't defend for $#@! but is technically gifted. Will be our white Marcelo.

  13. #6413
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,744
    Cash
    41,967
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    Next years fullbacks:

    Gaya, Spinazzola
    Cancelo Desciglio
    gaya and cancelo can stay the $#@! away, overrated piles of turd

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Juventus are interested in Bernat in addition to Darmian for the full-back roles. The future of Alex Sandro is still unknown. (Romeo Agresti)

    Bernat and Darmian

    Disgusting
    id rather renew asamoah and have him as our starting LB than buy bernat
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  14. #6414
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    27,318
    Cash
    47,751
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Have always liked Bernat. Can't defend for $#@! but is technically gifted. Will be our white Marcelo.
    @BayernFan
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  15. #6415
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,744
    Cash
    41,967
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    Selling an unmotivated, now permanently out of form with us AS is good business if anything. Esp now with Cuadrado starting at RB. You can't have an attacking FB like AS (esp current version that can't defend) on the other side too. Asamoah almost played like a LCB with Cuadra at RB.

    We did well forcing AS to stay last summer, but since then, with his permanent sulking and avg performances, it was almost certain already a while ago that he'll be sold. That's why that new contract wasn't signed either.

    As for replacements, don't see anything panic-worthy yet. We need a Howedes clone, a fitter version, for LB with Cuadra at right. And an attacking alternative for when we need a goal and a Spina replacement (more attacking LB + LW reserve) with him practically out for the season (out for 4-6 months + will take another 4-6 months to get back to 100%). Bernat as that player suits perfectly. Better than Spina and this season's AS in fact.

    Darmian as more defensive backup/reserve for both sides and MDS as more attacking one sounds fine. Darmian can play as CB, so can play that defensive FB role, and in that role his loss of speed won't be a problem either. Plus, we tend to return players to their best and get the best out of them.



    It's a priority. We lack speed, dribbling, and counterattacking ability up front. We shouldn't be just addressing two of our needs (CM and FB), we need to address all three.
    This is it I'm getting tired of Juve selling top players and replacing them with average jack of all trades players. Seriously what happened to Marotta saying we are looking for quality not quantity and here we are looking to sign darmian and bonaventura just to fill gaps in multiple positions on the cheap

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Have always liked Bernat. Can't defend for $#@! but is technically gifted. Will be our white Marcelo.
    basically a fraud
    @Alen
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  16. #6416
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,190
    Cash
    5,384
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Bernat compared with Marcelo

  17. #6417
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,533
    Cash
    51,441
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Bernat compared with Marcelo
    almost as funny as calling Bernat white
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    50% of SMS

  18. #6418
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,017
    Cash
    11,294
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tongue in cheek if not obvious. There however are some similarities as mentioned. Marcelo too was a flop once.

  19. #6419
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,190
    Cash
    5,384
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    almost as funny as calling Bernat white

  20. #6420
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,106
    Cash
    10,637
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Ricardo Pereira is going to $#@!ing Leicester City. What is Marotta doing these days..

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Mercato Thread 2018
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 4018
    Last Post: 02.02.2018, 02:36
  2. Summer mercato thread 2017-18
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20490
    Last Post: 31.08.2017, 23:16
  3. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  4. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  5. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •